Crazy roommate stories Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy roommate stories

Go down 
+13
FightSleep
AtownPeep
stavdash
Wadsworth
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
Rule Breaker
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
SecHandNews
CatEyes10736
UMo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UMo
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
UMo

Female
Rep : 0

Crazy roommate stories Empty
PostSubject: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

Anybody got any roommate crazy/funny stories that they wanna share? I need a laugh.
I had 3 roommates before and one of them was a super slob. So the way our apartment was set up was where our washer and dryer was in the kitchen. So the slob decides she’s gonna wash her clothes, but throws all her dirty clothes on the floor in the kitchen. So I come home to panties, bras and other clothes in front of the refrigerator and stove. I asked her to put her stuff in her laundry basket until she was ready to wash them. She got an attitude and said no, then had the nerve to get mad when her clothes were kicked to the side.
The same chick left her dirty dishes everywhere, hair everywhere and just never cleaned up after herself. So me and the other 2 roommates decided to have a group meeting with her about her cleanliness. We tried to talk to her about it then all of a sudden this chick starts breaking her own dishes talking bout she ain’t cleaning shit?!?!!?! We reported her to management and she actually tried to move in to another apartment within our complex and came back apologizing for her behavior talking about the new roommates she was considering were too dirty!!!!!!! Wtf?
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:09 am

I had a roommate who had this free loading boyfriend who'd be at our apt 24/7. I'm talking sitting in our living room in his underwear, walking around barefoot, watching T.V., in the refrigerator, etc. I talked to her about it, saying that it wasn't fair because he was there more than I was, and if he was going to continue to be around, then when rent time rolled around he would need to pony up a third of it. Nothing changed and I just moved out into my own place. I learned my lesson to always live alone. No more roommates for me ever.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I remember once when I was a freshman in college I came to my dorm and my roommate popped her head out of the shower and said hi. I said hi back and then her boyfriend popped his head out from the show as well. I didn't expect that.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

I had a roommate that:

Had not closed the gas jets all the way after cooking so that there was no flame just gas coming out, he did this a few times.

Left the freezer and refrigerator doors open multiple times, sometimes all night into the morning.

Would leave his clothes in the washer for hours before putting them in the dryer to dry for 2 hours and then let them sit in the dryer for hours or days.

Would turn the lights on in every room he went into during the brightest daylight hours and leave them on all day and night

Would leave cigarettes burning in the ashtray and just go out.

Would put his air conditioner on in his bedroom and have all the windows open and the doors open

Had some kind of chicken obsession, he would never throw out chicken he bought in the supermarket, he would leave it in the fridge for weeks and weeks and even if it expired like a month or two ago, he would eventually fry it up and eat it. He did this with all perishables, would eat anything that was outdated and even cold cuts that had long curled up he would eat. Sometimes he would put the expired chicken in the freezer and I would eventually have to throw it out because it was taking up too much room.

Would cook and drop, splatter everything on the floor and kitchen counter and stove and never have the after thought to clean it up.

This Roommate was also a relative of mine and when I would confront him about these things and yell and complain, he would look at me like his mind was in the twilight zone and then the crocodile tears would well up. I stood ground and finally had to oust him.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:06 am

Damn, sounds like ya'll had roommates from hell. I had a gay roommate once. She was okay for the most part...the fact that she was clean and cleaned up after herself was a big plus. Relatively nice woman...but she had a drinking problem. And when she drank, it was crazy. She tried to get out of pocket with me when we first moved into the house a few time, but after I put her in her place she never tried it again. Shit she would do to annoy me was having her damn radio blasting when I'm in my room at 1 in the morning, playing dominoes with her company, not being considerate of the fact that maybe she should turn it down a little bit or that I have to get up and go to work in the morning. One of her friends I didn't like would come over and she had the loudest fucking voice I've ever heard on a woman. You could hear that bitch from a mile away. And her thieving ass son broke into my room once while I was at work and left a fucking knife on my bed. She would bring her gf over and I would be sleeping and wake up to them arguing at 1 in the morning. Now her gf, I was real cool with. She was good people...it was my roommate who had the fucked up attitude. Of course, this is all when she's drunk. When she was sober, she was a cool person.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I had a roommate that:

Had not closed the gas jets all the way after cooking so that there was no flame just gas coming out, he did this a few times.

Left the freezer and refrigerator doors open multiple times, sometimes all night into the morning.

Would leave his clothes in the washer for hours before putting them in the dryer to dry for 2 hours and then let them sit in the dryer for hours or days.

Would turn the lights on in every room he went into during the brightest daylight hours and leave them on all day and night

Would leave cigarettes burning in the ashtray and just go out.

Would put his air conditioner on in his bedroom and have all the windows open and the doors open

Had some kind of chicken obsession, he would never throw out chicken he bought in the supermarket, he would leave it in the fridge for weeks and weeks and even if it expired like a month or two ago, he would eventually fry it up and eat it. He did this with all perishables, would eat anything that was outdated and even cold cuts that had long curled up he would eat. Sometimes he would put the expired chicken in the freezer and I would eventually have to throw it out because it was taking up too much room.

Would cook and drop, splatter everything on the floor and kitchen counter and stove and never have the after thought to clean it up.

This Roommate was also a relative of mine and when I would confront him about these things and yell and complain, he would look at me like his mind was in the twilight zone and then the crocodile tears would well up. I stood ground and finally had to oust him.

Wow, all of that is just TERRIBLE. I can't imagine that. I am an only child, so a roommate would have never been very good for me, I don't think...
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:33 pm

You have no idea what torture it was, stay by yourself if you ever think of getting a roommate.
Back to top Go down
Rule Breaker
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Rule Breaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:58 am

Boy do I.

The BEST way to kill a friendship is to move in with one.

When I was 21, I became friends with this guy @ work who wound up getting fired only a few weeks after he started. After he got fired, the 2 of us kept on hanging out. At the time I was still living at home w/my parents and he was living not far from me in an apartment w/ 2 roommates. It was their apt, he just slept on their couch. Their lease was coming up and the 2 leaseholders weren't gonna renew...which meant that HE was on the verge of being w/o a place to live. In the meantime he found another job and started looking for places to rent. At the same time I had been entertaining the idea of moving out of my parents house so soon we agreed to go half a place. Neither of our credit was good (his was way worse) so renting a house became out of the question and we decided to look @ apartments instead. ***I*** ultimately found us one in a decent complex that barely approved us because of the credit situation but we got it.

Days before we moved signs started looming that this wasn't gonna be a good idea. He wanted to rent a U-haul and for us to move all our own shit. I wasn't w/ that idea. He complained that the movers I hired were a waste of (my) money. The day the movers came over to my parents house to start moving my stuff out, he asks "did you tell them about my stuff?" I'm thinking to myself "No....you didn't want movers, remember?" But I went ahead and had the movers go over to his apartment anyway to grab his things too. When it was all over, the bill was 300-something and I very kindly alerted him that he owed me $50. I was probably being nice with that figure. But the look on his face still said he didn't appreciate having to compensate me for his part of the bill.

From then on, I very quickly learned why his old roommates didn't like him. He was irresponsible. He never bought any groceries, but welcomed himself to everything I bought. I would come home and see him on the living room floor talking on the phone, eating the groceries I bought. The few times he did go shopping, he only bought enough for himself. He didn't flush the toilet (I once went in the bathroom and found one of his brown friends in the bowl). The apartment was filthy and thanx to him had a musky smell. Dishes HE left out were everywhere. In the meantime, he got fired from his job and I had to take care of a whole months rent. The whole apartment was furnished with things that ***I*** bought or my parents gave me. All of his shit was in his room.

I let him borrow my car a few times in the beginning. When we were moving I let him hold my spare key that he never gave back. After that he apparently thought my car was the "apartment" car and welcomed himself to it whenever needed to go somewhere. One night he very casually walked out of the apt. I got a sinking feeling that my car was about to be taken and followed him and sure enough he was standing outside of it putting the key in the door like it was his. I asked him where he was going and he said to the store. He didn't come back for 3 hrs. Meanwhile I'm freaking out because I had just started a new job and had no idea where he was or when he was coming back and had to go to work the next morning. I got to the point where I started hating him and began spending more and more time @ my parents house. I spent like a week away from the apartment.

Finally I went back, and it was a mess. It smelled. The kitchen was nasty. Papers and trash was everywhere. So I cleaned up and decided that if ***I*** (who was 4 years younger) had to be "responsible" one, then ***I*** was gonna call the shots. He had a habit of laying in the living room on the couch MY parents gave me watching MY TV and sleeping in front of it. For some reason that just bothered me. It was like the epitome of his bummyness so I took the remote and put it in my room in my dresser drawer. I left for a while and came back...and guess what? I saw the remote right there on the couch! This jerk went into MY room, scavenged through MY drawers looking for the remote. At that point I had had enough. I laid down the law but of course he didn't wanna hear it. From there we got into a big argument and he stormed in his room.

The next day when I went to work, I again hid the remote. When I came home I go into my room and see his phone on the floor. I went into his room and asked him if he had been in mine. He said yeah. When I asked him why he very cockily said he was looking for the remote. At that point I had it. It wasn't gonna work out. I went to the building manager, explained the situation and asked if I could transfer to a single bedroom apt. She agreed on the condition that I get him out of there too. When I went back to our apartment I told him that I was leaving and cooked up this cockamamie lie about how our lease gave us 90 days to back out (which wasn't true) and that if one of the leaseholders chooses to leave then it meant both had to go (which also wasn't true.) He bought it and that was that --- kinda. At this point we were no longer friends. I found another job and left the current place I worked. It was their policy to MAIL employees final checks to them. Well I waited and waited for my check to come, but it never did. Wait a minute...yeah it did. He stole it. When I went to the apt to grab what was left of my things, I found a nasty note from him where he arrogantly alluded to having something of mine. He didn't get away with it though because I called human resources at the job and had them cancel that check and send me another one.

What a loser.

That was 9 years ago and I'm JUST NOW getting to the point where I'm not wishing him dead.

Wow!!! That was cathartic! laughing
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm

^ That was quite a story. Your ex-roomie was a "user" and, no offense but it sounds like he was able to take advantage of you because you went in with your eyes shut and were too passive. You should have asked beforehand why he had been sleeping on someone else's couch. And as far as finding his crap in the toilet bowl, I would have left it there unflushed...while bringing it to his attention that one of the house rules is that order to live here, we all must be certified in the area of potty training.

I don't have a crazy roomie story. Frankly, I wouldn't allow myself to get embroiled in a living condition with someone whose character was that faulty, and would bud-nip any ominous sign of bullshit right off.

- This is your half of the rent.
- We do our own grocery shopping...and in the meantime this is my refrigerator shelf, don't touch anything on it without asking first.
- These are the utility bills you are responsible for.
- These are your days to clean.
- Use a dish, wash a dish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Rule Breaker wrote:
Boy do I.

When I was 21, I became friends with this guy @ work who wound up getting fired only a few weeks after he started. After he got fired, the 2 of us kept on hanging out. At the time I was still living at home w/my parents and he was living not far from me in an apartment w/ 2 roommates. It was their apt, he just slept on their couch. Their lease was coming up and the 2 leaseholders weren't gonna renew....which meant that HE was on the verge of being w/o a place to live. In the meantime he found another job and started looking for places to rent. At the same time I had been entertaining the idea of moving out of my parents house so soon we agreed to go half a place. Neither of our credit was good (his was way worse) so renting a house became out of the question and we decided to look @ apartments instead. ***I*** ultimately found us one in a decent complex that barely approved us because of the credit situation but we got it.

Days before we moved signs started looming that this wasn't gonna be a good idea. He wanted to rent a U-haul and for us to move all our own shit. I wasn't w/ that idea. He complained that the movers I hired were a waste of (my) money. The day the movers came over to my parents house to start moving my stuff out, he asks "did you tell them about my stuff?" I'm thinking to myself "No....you didn't want movers, remember?" But I went ahead and had the movers go over to his apartment anyway to grab his things too. When it was all over, the bill was 300-something and I very kindly alerted him that he owed me $50. I was probably being nice with that figure. But the look on his face still said he didn't appreciate having to compensate me for his part of the bill.

From then on, I very quickly learned why his old roommates didn't like him. He was irresponsible. He never bought any groceries, but welcomed himself to everything I bought. I would come home and see him on the living room floor talking on the phone, eating the groceries I bought. The few times he did go shopping, he only bought enough for himself. He didn't flush the toilet (I once went in the bathroom and found one of his brown friends in the bowl). The apartment was filthy and thanx to him had a musky smell. Dishes HE left out were everywhere. In the meantime, he got fired from his job and I had to take care of a whole months rent. The whole apartment was furnished with things that ***I*** bought or my parents gave me. All of his shit was in his room.

I let him borrow my car a few times in the beginning. When we were moving I let him hold my spare key that he never gave back. After that he apparently thought my car was the "apartment" car and welcomed himself to it whenever needed to go somewhere. One night he very casually walked out of the apt. I got a sinking feeling that my car was about to be taken and followed him and sure enough he was standing outside of it putting the key in the door like it was his. I asked him where he was going and he said to the store. He didn't come back for 3 hrs. Meanwhile I'm freaking out because I had just started a new job and had no idea where he was or when he was coming back and had to go to work the next morning. I got to the point where I started hating him and began spending more and more time @ my parents house. I spent like a week away from the apartment.

Finally I went back, and it was a mess. It smelled. The kitchen was nasty. Papers and trash was everywhere. So I cleaned up and decided that if ***I*** (who was 4 years younger) had to be "responsible" one, then ***I*** was gonna call the shots. He had a habit of laying in the living room on the couch MY parents gave me watching MY TV and sleeping in front of it. For some reason that just bothered me. It was like the epitome of his bummyness so I took the remote and put it in my room in my dresser drawer. I left for a while and came back....and guess what? I saw the remote right there on the couch! This jerk went into MY room, scavenged through MY drawers looking for the remote. At that point I had had enough. I laid down the law but of course he didn't wanna hear it. From there we got into a big argument and he stormed in his room.

The next day when I went to work, I again hid the remote. When I came home I go into my room and see his phone on the floor. I went into his room and asked him if he had been in mine. He said yeah. When I asked him why he very cockily said he was looking for the remote. At that point I had it. It wasn't gonna work out. I went to the building manager, explained the situation and asked if I could transfer to a single bedroom apt. She agreed on the condition that I get him out of there too. When I went back to our apartment I told him that I was leaving and cooked up this cockamamie lie about how our lease gave us 90 days to back out (which wasn't true) and that if one of the leaseholders chooses to leave then it meant both had to go (which also wasn't true.) He bought it and that was that --- kinda. At this point we were no longer friends. I found another job and left the current place I worked. It was their policy to MAIL employees final checks to them. Well I waited and waited for my check to come, but it never did. Wait a minute.....yeah it did. He stole it. When I went to the apt to grab what was left of my things, I found a nasty note from him where he arrogantly alluded to having something of mine. He didn't get away with it though because I called human resources at the job and had them cancel that check and send me another one.

What a loser.

That was 9 years ago and I'm JUST NOW getting to the point where I'm not wishing him dead.

WOW. My eyes were glued to the screen reading that story. LOL. You should've whupped his ASS! Not a sane jury in the country would've convicted you. Esp when he took your check.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Rule Breaker wrote:
Boy do I.

When I was 21, I became friends with this guy @ work who wound up getting fired only a few weeks after he started. After he got fired, the 2 of us kept on hanging out. At the time I was still living at home w/my parents and he was living not far from me in an apartment w/ 2 roommates. It was their apt, he just slept on their couch. Their lease was coming up and the 2 leaseholders weren't gonna renew....which meant that HE was on the verge of being w/o a place to live. In the meantime he found another job and started looking for places to rent. At the same time I had been entertaining the idea of moving out of my parents house so soon we agreed to go half a place. Neither of our credit was good (his was way worse) so renting a house became out of the question and we decided to look @ apartments instead. ***I*** ultimately found us one in a decent complex that barely approved us because of the credit situation but we got it.

Finally I went back, and it was a mess. It smelled. The kitchen was nasty. Papers and trash was everywhere. So I cleaned up and decided that if ***I*** (who was 4 years younger) had to be "responsible" one, then ***I*** was gonna call the shots. He had a habit of laying in the living room on the couch MY parents gave me watching MY TV and sleeping in front of it. For some reason that just bothered me. It was like the epitome of his bummyness so I took the remote and put it in my room in my dresser drawer. I left for a while and came back....and guess what? I saw the remote right there on the couch! This jerk went into MY room, scavenged through MY drawers looking for the remote. At that point I had had enough. I laid down the law but of course he didn't wanna hear it. From there we got into a big argument and he stormed in his room.

The next day when I went to work, I again hid the remote. When I came home I go into my room and see his phone on the floor. I went into his room and asked him if he had been in mine. He said yeah. When I asked him why he very cockily said he was looking for the remote. At that point I had it. It wasn't gonna work out. I went to the building manager, explained the situation and asked if I could transfer to a single bedroom apt. She agreed on the condition that I get him out of there too. When I went back to our apartment I told him that I was leaving and cooked up this cockamamie lie about how our lease gave us 90 days to back out (which wasn't true) and that if one of the leaseholders chooses to leave then it meant both had to go (which also wasn't true.) He bought it and that was that --- kinda. At this point we were no longer friends. I found another job and left the current place I worked. It was their policy to MAIL employees final checks to them. Well I waited and waited for my check to come, but it never did. Wait a minute.....yeah it did. He stole it. When I went to the apt to grab what was left of my things, I found a nasty note from him where he arrogantly alluded to having something of mine. He didn't get away with it though because I called human resources at the job and had them cancel that check and send me another one.

What a loser.

WOW. My eyes were glued to the screen reading that story. LOL. You should've whupped his ASS! Not a sane jury in the country would've convicted you. Esp when he took your check.

I am just awestruck, my mouth is hanging open!
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Rule Breaker wrote:
Boy do I.

What a loser.

ITA. That was crrrraaaazzzzyyyy!!! He would have had to catch a beating. Wow that was seriously why you really don't share living quarters with "roommates". Until you can afford to live by yourself, stay at home for as long as you can!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Wow, Rule Breaker, that is bad. But, I bet that taught you a lot, so at least you were able to get out of the lease.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:36 am

Rule Breaker wrote:
Neither of our credit was good (his was way worse) so renting a house became out of the question and we decided to look @ apartments instead. ***I*** ultimately found us one in a decent complex that barely approved us because of the credit situation but we got it.

That was a riveting ordeal to read about! Think maybe you didn't know this personal well enough and jumped in too quick. One of the above posts were right in that you should have probably thought a little more about why his previous bed was someone's couch. But it sounds like you acted fast and were at least able to disentangle yourself early on. I just quoted this part because I wanted to say that you were lucky that you didn't wind up renting a house because chances are you WOULDN'T have got out of that.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:16 am

After he stole your check you should have made fucking with him your hobby.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:57 am

Wadsworth wrote:
After he stole your check you should have made fucking with him your hobby.

I would have filed a police report on his ass. Had it been me, he absolutely would not have gotten away with that cute little prank.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

I've always had the worst roommates.

Freshman year of college my roommate was so awkward. She had a boyfriend that I don't think was really her boyfriend who was still in high school. And she tried to act like she had so much money but she wore the same thing all the damn time. She was from Atlanta so at first she was going home every damn weekend and she would leave food out while she was gone. She kept food by the window sill like that was supposed to preserve it? And one time she left shrimpy chinese food by the window over the weekend.
She also looked like a garbage pail kid.

Junior year I moved in an apartment with my Sophmore year dorm roommate. She was fine when we were in the dorm (for the most part) but she was just selfish and ridiculous and I didn't find that out until we began to share expenses. Her sister moved back to Atlanta and lived in our living room for about 3 months. She had the nerve to scoff that her sister put in on the rent. Then she said it shouldn't be an even split b/c her sister didn't have a closet LMAO! This bitch was using my damn hallway as a closet, so yes she had a closet. The sister had an adult job and had just gotten her Masters but she was expecting my ass a college student to pay her share of the bills?!?!

Then, senior year I shared my apartment with a guy that I knew from high school and he was gay but for some reason he acted like I didn't know that. He was a total loser, couldn't pay his share of the bills. I found out from the apartment management that he never paid his share of the rent on time and one time he almost got our asses evicted. They put a sticker on your door when the rent is late and he used to always get the note before I could see it. He even put my name and number as a contact for his credit card so when he didn't pay his bills they called my ass.
Back to top Go down
FightSleep
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
FightSleep

Male
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Rule Breaker wrote:
Boy do I.

What a loser.

I know right. There would have been violence...
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 am

This one time my old roommate asked me to leave so he and his g/f could get busy. No problem there, we were both cool about that stuff so I left. I come back 2 hours later, and he's just sitting there. We get to talking, and he's like,

"uhh... yeah, so don't ever, ever use Icy Hot cream."
Me: "...for what?"
Him: "...as um... lube..."

GOD, why would you ever do that!? He said they thought it might feel cool. oh it did, that is, until the HOT part kicked in. He said it burned really, really bad, and it stung her just as bad, except, well, not as easy to wipe it off of her than it was off of him.

rofl.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

GrayWolf wrote:
This one time my old roommate asked me to leave so he and his g/f could get busy. No problem there, we were both cool about that stuff so I left. I come back 2 hours later, and he's just sitting there. We get to talking, and he's like,

GOD, why would you ever do that!? He said they thought it might feel cool. oh it did, that is, until the HOT part kicked in. He said it burned really, really bad, and it stung her just as bad, except, well, not as easy to wipe it off of her than it was off of him.

rofl.

Wow ooooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ouch!!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:42 am

GrayWolf wrote:

rofl.

Ouch!! Not a lot of brain power in play with those two!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 am

I had a roommate whose personal hygene left much to be desired. She was a slob who always slouched, so she looked even worse. She was ignorant and uneducated - not in the sense of schooling but in terms of life and the real world. She was in the navy and came off a 3-week stint, complaining about how she hadn't showered is almost 3 weeks and hadn't washed any of her clothes - she had 3 changes of uniform. I asked what she'd done when she wasn't on duty and she looked at me like i was crazy and said all she did was slept.

Also had a bipolar roomie who drank a lot. This was back in university housing. We each had our own bedroom (4 bedrooms) but shared 2 half bathrooms, 1 shower, 1 kitchen and the living/dining area. He drank heavily (there was 1 other guy I shared with and another girl) and was often off his meds. He'd call us at 2AM and ask for someone and insist that person was there. He was so bad that the 1st year residence would actually complain about the noise. Every single morning, I woke up to him blasting Back Street Boys as loud as his stereo could go. He also have several life size posters of them in our living room and his room looked like a teenager girl's room - plastered with BSB posters and paraphernalia.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 am

GrayWolf - what a crazy story. I couldn't help laughing, though - what an idiot he was! That's almost as bad as a storythis one friend told about how this one friend of his was cutting up a bunch of chili peppers - the REALLY hot kind that burn your fingers. He wasn't wearing gloves and went to the bathroom without washing his hands first.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I had a roommate whose personal hygene left much to be desired. She was a slob who always slouched, so she looked even worse. She was ignorant and uneducated - not in the sense of schooling but in terms of life and the real world. She was in the navy and came off a 3-week stint, complaining about how she hadn't showered is almost 3 weeks and hadn't washed any of her clothes - she had 3 changes of uniform. I asked what she'd done when she wasn't on duty and she looked at me like i was crazy and said all she did was slept.

Also had a bipolar roomie who drank a lot. This was back in university housing. We each had our own bedroom (4 bedrooms) but shared 2 half bathrooms, 1 shower, 1 kitchen and the living/dining area. He drank heavily (there was 1 other guy I shared with and another girl) and was often off his meds. He'd call us at 2AM and ask for someone and insist that person was there. He was so bad that the 1st year residence would actually complain about the noise. Every single morning, I woke up to him blasting Back Street Boys as loud as his stereo could go. He also have several life size posters of them in our living room and his room looked like a teenager girl's room - plastered with BSB posters and paraphernalia.

LOL, I was a huge BSB fan! I probably would have sang along so loudly word for word he would have cut that ish off just to make me stop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy roommate stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next