Crazy roommate stories - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy roommate stories

Go down 
+13
FightSleep
AtownPeep
stavdash
Wadsworth
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
Rule Breaker
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
SecHandNews
CatEyes10736
UMo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

Crazy roommate stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy roommate stories   Crazy roommate stories - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 pm

No more roommates for me. Horror stories for days.

My first roommate ever freshman year for about a month was the most pot-smokingest chick ever. We decided I would move down the hallway to maintain our budding friendship.

The next roommate couldn't understand why I was disgusted with the mold in her fridge and the fact that she left her toothbrush on the radiator under the window with no cover on it. Vomit

Next year I lived with 5 heffas. Two were cool, one put up a life-size poster of Bush to purposely offend, one pulled food out the garbage and washed our dishes in Tide, and the one who was actually my roommate pissed on herself in front of her own door. I didn't even say I was leaving mid-year, just packed up my appliances and bounced.

I lived with 3 other chicks next, one who thought every space in the house was hers and constantly moved shit to another location if she needed extra room. Two chicks left and two more moved in, who completely rearranged EVERYTHING without asking if it was cool. I decided to move to a 2 person dorm.

MISTAKE. The last day of the school year I had to whoop my roommate's azz cuz she woke me up to start a fight lol. We both got kicked out, and after many transfers I ended up at a different 4 bedroom dorm, hoping I would have some luck.

ENTER THE BI-POLAR ROOMIE! yay Would go crazy on me for having a vaccuum in the hallway and then leave a note on my door talking bout, "I prayed on it let's let bygones be bygones"....finally I got one of her episodes on tape, showed it to university housing, and bye, she was gone.

Oh, look. Two more chicks move in who don't know how to take out the trash. Or wash clothes. Or clean the tub. Or put their food in the fridge instead of letting it spoil in the living room. Or close their doors so I don't have to see them making out with their boyfriends/girlfriends. Most guys like girl on girl action, but these chicks were so sloppy that my male friend almost threw up walking past the door. So I start taking pics, and after a few weeks I went back to university housing, who approved an immediate move due to unsanitary conditions.

There were no problems after that. Well, until I moved in with my ex, but that's a whole different topic.
Back to top Go down

Crazy roommate stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2