The definition of a "slut?" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The definition of a "slut?"

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
CatEyes10736
AtownPeep
FightSleep
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FightSleep
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
FightSleep

Male
Rep : 1

The definition of a "slut?" Empty
PostSubject: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Is it somebody thats been with a ton of others OR somebody who would very easily have sex with anyone even if they only been with a few people?
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Well in order to be a slut, you first need to have the mentality of one. So I guess the latter. Honestly though I don't like terms like "slut" anyway. Unless this persons actions are directly effecting YOU, it's really not your business to ponder about who's sleep with who and why.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:57 pm

I agree with AtownPeep. Slut, whore, tramp, etc., etc. are ugly words. Designed to tear people down for the sake of feeling superior. I can't help but think that most of those who hurl those types of insults at others are probably just as sexually immoral and are projecting their dirt onto others or are just bitter because they think the other person is having more fun than they are.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Well, that 'slut' can be affecting you directly if your man or woman decides to sleep with someone who has seriously been around the block. Other than that, I do agree that it's something that someone will call you just to insult you. My cousin is a slut. She'll sleep with anybody. She's good people though, but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Well I think if you carry yourself like a slut, then don't be surprised when eventually someone calls it like they see it. No one with a healthy appetite for sex or sex life could be accused of being a slut if they didn't make it just that obvious. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

In my mind, I define it as someone who sleeps with people and has no regard for the consequences that are negative. And that is regardless of a person's "number", just in the choosin'.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:42 am

The definition of a "slut" is somebody who's having more fun than the person who's hurling the insult at them. big grin
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm

JM130ELM wrote:
The definition of a "slut" is somebody who's having more fun than the person who's hurling the insult at them. big grin

Smile Don't know if that's TOTALLY true, but I like the snark of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The definition of a "slut?"   The definition of a "slut?" Empty

Back to top Go down

The definition of a "slut?"
Page 1 of 1