CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Chris
Shale
femme fatale
8 posters

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Empty Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?

Post by femme fatale Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 am

If it was either by accident or in self defense, could you ever forgive somebody who killed a family member of yours?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Empty Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?

Post by Shale Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am

Depends on the circumstances. Most "accidents" are not, but are the end product of someones negligence and stupidity, like driving drunk or texting, too fast or carelessly. No I would not forgive someone if they did that.

Also, if determined they killed in self-defence, who started the altercation that caused the killing. If they provoked the relative into a fight that turned fatal, then no I would not forgive them.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Empty Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

Not easily.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

Chris wrote:Not easily.

Yep.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Chris wrote:Not easily.

THIS, I would have to be convinced that there wasn't anything the other person could've done.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 pm

A cousin of mine was raped/shot/killed, fuck the legal system, I want that muthafucka raped 10x worse, and to feel that pain 100x more... NO! I don't forgive his ass!

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

cheaps wrote:A cousin of mine was raped/shot/killed, fuck the legal system, I want that muthafucka raped 10x worse, and to feel that pain 100x more... NO! I don't forgive his ass!

This is why I don't get people who were raped and when people don't believe them they say 'if you don't know what it's like I hope you never find out', I'd be like 'bitch if you think this is my idea of a good time I hope you get put in the same boat and I'd like to be there going 'Well? That wasn't rape, was it? That wasn't anything you didn't want, was it? You're just trying to make trouble for that nice man, aren't you?' You know, why SHOULD the people who accuse the victims of just being liars be left to have no idea what it's like?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

If it was an accidental killing it would take time but I guess I could forgive them. If it was intentional then no, I could not forgive and would want justice or retribution.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

femme fatale wrote:If it was either by accident or in self defense, could you ever forgive somebody who killed a family member of yours?

Sorry, I didn't read this part,l just read title of the thread... if it was accident or self defense.. it would definitely take time
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Tony Marino wrote:If it was an accidental killing it would take time but I guess I could forgive them. If it was intentional then no, I could not forgive and would want justice or retribution.
    co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:06 am