CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Shale
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
Alan Smithee
AtownPeep
10 posters

Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members? Empty Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members?

Post by AtownPeep Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 pm

???

If you have, how is your relationship with them now?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members? Empty Re: Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm

No, thank goodness.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members? Empty Re: Have you ever been in a physical fight with any of your family members?

Post by wants2laugh Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 pm

my brother when we were in our early 20s. We are best friends now. We own a house together and work in the same dept together at work. we are there for eachother no matter what
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 am

No, I am happy to say that has never happened.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am

My cousin in Mississippi got out of hand and hit our grandmother so I pushed him away and he came at me. I was about 3 years older than him so it wasn't much of a fight. (I had never been in a fight with anyone as a teen). He was swinging widely and I was giving jabs to the face. I finally grabbed him, threw him on the ground and sat on him. His mother managed to get him in the car and drove to our great uncles house. I learned later that he had stolen our uncles pistol and was coming to shoot me but they discovered it and caught him.

We grew up and got along better. In fact we rode down to New Orleans together as young men, seeking our fame and fortune.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

Yes. The relationship is fine. We've moved past it.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

I have a cousin who I came to blows with a few times when we were in our 20's. We still don't like each other, but we can be civil for the sake of not causing a scene.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Yes. The relationship is fine. We've moved past it.

Same here.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am

Heck yeah my brother and I used to fight all the time when we were growing up. I am talking punches, wrestle moves, the works! We are best friends these days and we laugh about how we got along as kids.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Not since becoming an adult.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:57 am