CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Mayhem
stavdash
CatEyes10736
Marc™
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
11 posters

Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex? Empty Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex?

Post by Chris Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Have you ever heard or saw your parents having sex? Never saw it (thank God) but I did hear them once. I was in the basement of the house, near where the spot where their bedroom was above. Heard the bed suddenly rocking. Shocked and disgusted, I took a broom and banged on the ceiling, yelling for them to knock it off.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex? Empty Re: Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooo I would have run away from home I would have been so traumatized.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex? Empty Re: Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooo I would have run away from home I would have been so traumatized.

Have you ever saw/heard your parents having sex? Lol . I don't think I would've been traumatized but I'm glad I've never seen or heard my folks either. I did hear my old roommate and her girlfriend having sex a few times. Now, I don't have a problem with gay people having sex or whatever, but I was a little disgusted. They in there sounding like two fucking men.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

No but I once caught the aftermath. When I was about 12, I came home from school and saw both their cars were in the driveway. I couldn't find my key offhand, so I banged and banged on the door....no answer. Finally I found my key and let myself in. Annoyed, I barged into their room blurting out "Why didn't you answer the door?" They were both under the covers (and obviously naked) is why.

Thanks for making me relive that.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 am

I'd die.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Not explicitly. As a young child, I once casually walked in on them. I did not know what they were doing at the time, of course. Years later it would dawn on me why my daddy was under the covers, toward the foot of the bed.
    Mayhem
    Mayhem
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Mayhem Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, I'm still alive and kicking, meaning I haven't had a reason to kill myself, so...nope! Haha
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:24 am

Ick...I did.. again, ICK.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

stavdash wrote:Not explicitly. As a young child, I once casually walked in on them. I did not know what they were doing at the time, of course. Years later it would dawn on me why my daddy was under the covers, toward the foot of the bed.

LMAO!

Man ewww.

Nah never saw it and am grateful for that.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 am

Chris wrote:Have you ever heard or saw your parents having sex? Never saw it (thank God) but I did hear them once. I was in the basement of the house, near where the spot where their bedroom was above. Heard the bed suddenly rocking. Shocked and disgusted, I took a broom and banged on the ceiling, yelling for them to knock it off.

plop
    That was bold! LOL

No never saw or heard them, but there were times growing up when I would venture into their room and notice that the covers were pulled up awfully high.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 am

My parents never had sex! I was hatched from an egg that the stork brought.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 am

Jason, good way to block it all out!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am