CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Has changing yourself ever really changed anything?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Has changing yourself ever really changed anything? Empty Has changing yourself ever really changed anything?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

So this whole thing about new years resolutions and such if you're comfortable as you are and YOU don't think it's broken do you feel that you should not worry about or bother with it at all? Or have you made some changes in your life that have really affected you?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Has changing yourself ever really changed anything? Empty Re: Has changing yourself ever really changed anything?

Post by Marc™ Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:06 pm

If it's not broke, don't try and fix it. I think people get bored or startled very easily and make all these momentary promises to themselves more for the sake of soothing their nerves than changing anything that needs to be fixed.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Has changing yourself ever really changed anything? Empty Re: Has changing yourself ever really changed anything?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Other than going back to school after I earned my B.A. so I could get a decent paying job, I can't think of anything else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:21 am