CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
10 posters

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Empty Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.

Post by Chris Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 am

Would you consider it bad parenting if a father were to hire a call girl (prostitute) to take take his underage sons virginity?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Empty Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 am

LOL, yes. Wasting good money like that. What about the soccer mom next door or the baby sitter? Geez!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Empty Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am

Underage yes, let the kid find his own tail. If the kid was like 19 then I would say no.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Yeah. They're plenty of hoes your son can get on his own and it wouldn't cost anything.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Chris wrote:Would you consider it bad parenting if a father were to hire a call girl (prostitute) to take take his underage sons virginity?

Yes, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander so if he was going to do one he better get a male prostitute for his teenaged daughter too.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes. That would be very bad parenting.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm

I always found this concept gross. The only positive I can find is that, hopefully, the father would be careful enough to pay for someone that's unlikely to spread diseases.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Terrible idea. Not being a guy, maybe I am over-thinking it, but I would think that it would shape the boy for a strange view of sex with future unpaid partners.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 am

RedBedroom wrote:Terrible idea. Not being a guy, maybe I am over-thinking it, but I would think that it would shape the boy for a strange view of sex with future unpaid partners.

That is certainly true. And why, I would want to know, would any father feel a need to do this? And, like I said before, if he did, would he have the same view towards his 15 year old daughter? Would he be in a hurry to make a woman out of her as well? And if not, why not? That woman he's hiring is somebody's daughter too.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 am

I'd want and encourage him to chase skirts but wouldn't take it upon myself to try and break his virginity. That sounds like old school Southern machismo to me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 am

Alan Smithee wrote:LOL, yes. Wasting good money like that. What about the soccer mom next door or the baby sitter? Geez!
    Yeah, we all find our way to sex eventually. I was a virgin until about 19 and I hired my own prostitute to guide me thru this new adventure. Parents should instruct in safer-sex and give educational guidance but not try to create a sexual moment.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am

Opa Shale wrote:
    Yeah, we all find our way to sex eventually. I was a virgin until about 19 and I hired my own prostitute to guide me thru this new adventure. Parents should instruct in safer-sex and give educational guidance but not try to create a sexual moment.

co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 pm