CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

What was your reaction when Blair went from

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

What was your reaction when Blair went from Empty What was your reaction when Blair went from

Post by ForeverJash Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:30 pm

This...
    What was your reaction when Blair went from Blair-MiaKorf

to This...
    What was your reaction when Blair went from K_depaiva

LOL

Good ol' random Sunday topic since it's the weekend and there's no show...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What was your reaction when Blair went from Empty Re: What was your reaction when Blair went from

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I was a bit surprised, Mia Korf was a bit darker (I mean her character) then KDP but I liked KDP almost immediately.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What was your reaction when Blair went from Empty Re: What was your reaction when Blair went from

Post by Kral Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 am

It was a "huh?!" moment because everyone remember Asian Blair. Besides being white, blond and tall, what made KdP so hard to get used to her first two years or so was how much of a cartoon, hyper active "Scarlet" villainess she was at first. I remember when she first came on the show and they threw her in as the over animated home wrecker for Max and Luna. Bleh. She was so hard to take. SOD named her "worse recast of 1994". I think it wasn't until Blair met Todd that KdP started showing some depth and embodying the role. Now she's totally Blair 10x over. But her first year or so was bad IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:46 am