CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
sue67
TSJFan4Ever
stavdash
Jason B.
ForeverJash
9 posters

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Empty Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?

Post by ForeverJash Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm

They shouldn't have went there IMO. In fact I'm really not feeling their mixing it up at all. Todd and Kelly shouldn't be working together at The Sun.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Empty Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Not feeling Kelly, period. Should a waste of time bringing her back, TIIC just wanted snag GT for publicity.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Empty Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?

Post by stavdash Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

JB wrote:Not feeling Kelly, period. Should a waste of time bringing her back, TIIC just wanted snag GT for publicity.

Pretty much like when they took major pride in snagging HT away from Y&R, and then proceeded to waste her on baby drama for her entire duration.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I've really been disappointed in Kelly's return, too. I love GT and was really excited but it seems TPTB care more about getting the big names than giving them storylines worthy of their talent.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

I think that Kelly and Todd make for a good work buddies friend thing but nothing more, of coarse Kelly got to get all obsessed with Todd, sheesh that guy really can attract them Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Icon_wink
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah - I like Todd & Kelly as buddies - love them sparring with each other - but I'm not getting the romantic feeling yet - don't think I will, either.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm

The problem with Kelly is that she didn't return to (or with) something (or someone) that is heavily associated with her character. There's no Kevin or Joey there to make her return make sense. The show just cockily figured that they could stick GT on screen with ME/TSJ, and it would instantly generate something worth paying attention to. It hasn't. This is another example of RC trying to create something out of nothing.

Kelly's return really feels like a prolonged guest stint.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 pm

I just want Kelly to keep her thoughts and lips off of Tea's man.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Chris wrote:Kelly's return really feels like a prolonged guest stint.

Wow, Chris, you hit the nail on the head. It feels like Kelly could wrap up who killed Melinda mystery, pick up and return to London like a guest role for a specific story. Heck, some guest stars have more story impact than this Kelly so far.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Kelly's return is a failure all-around. I don't know why GT came back for this mess. And to think Kevin is only used as a prop for short intervals. Psh.I can't get my head around on Kelly being brought back long-term but TIIC can't try and work and get DG to. Don't get it. At all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 12:07 pm