CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Empty Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...

Post by Kral Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I seriously hope that this dalliance with Todd and Kelly doesn't go beyond "flirt" stage. I still want my TnT. Dammit! :x
    Stick Kelly with John or something. That would at least keep him away from Natalie.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Empty Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...

Post by allison13 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm not feeling Todd and Kelly either.For Pets's sake,she just came back to town and already they're trying to hook her up,and with Todd of all people!This is just another chance for more(unnecessary)catfights with Blair,who no matter what she says or who she has sex with,has him in her blood forever.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Empty Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Kral wrote:I seriously hope that this dalliance with Todd and Kelly doesn't go beyond "flirt" stage. I still want my TnT. Dammit! :x
    Stick Kelly with John or something. That would at least keep him away from Natalie.

Johnny, ugh anyone with Johnny is instant death on the show!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 pm

allison13 wrote:I'm not feeling Todd and Kelly either.For Pets's sake,she just came back to town and already they're trying to hook her up,and with Todd of all people!This is just another chance for more(unnecessary)catfights with Blair,who no matter what she says or who she has sex with,has him in her blood forever.

I think the writers have something different in mind for Kelly and Todd, I don't think its romantic, but we will have to wait and see. Ditto about Blair, she sleeps with every man that looks at her but she will always have Todd on her mind and in her soul.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:38 pm