CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
gmruss4
Kral
6 posters

Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! Empty Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss!

Post by Kral Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! DMANT7Rf89894364

I wouldn't be able to either!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! Empty Re: Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss!

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

She sure was getting on my nerves with him trying to make a pay off and her holding him up that way. He knew how to fix her didn't he?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! Empty Re: Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss!

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Kelly is Blair-lite. Those Cramer women are forever infatuated with Todd and what he's doing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if the reason Dorian spends so much time attacking and bashing Todd is that she's a scorned... not lover, but wanna-be-lover, I guess. Todd doesn't have the time of day for her and she's jealous. The Cramer women really do seem to have a thing for Todd. Then again, I can't blame them. If Todd kissed me like that... well... Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! 641894
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if the reason Dorian spends so much time attacking and bashing Todd is that she's a scorned... not lover, but wanna-be-lover, I guess. Todd doesn't have the time of day for her and she's jealous. The Cramer women really do seem to have a thing for Todd. Then again, I can't blame them. If Todd kissed me like that... well... Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! 641894

Remember when Todd was Walker, and Dorian propositioned him? lol
    She would be all over him if he showed any interest.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if the reason Dorian spends so much time attacking and bashing Todd is that she's a scorned... not lover, but wanna-be-lover, I guess. Todd doesn't have the time of day for her and she's jealous. The Cramer women really do seem to have a thing for Todd. Then again, I can't blame them. If Todd kissed me like that... well... Kelly can't seem to get her mind off that Todd kiss! 641894

JMHO, Dorian and Todd share more sexual chemistry than Todd and Blair who come off as siblings at me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm