CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
Cheaps
Suzi
Supernova
9 posters

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Empty As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:41 am

When you were a kid and you had to go to bed, did you do it, or did you try to sneak around quietly and play longer?

I don't know when I actually started going to bed when I was supposed to, usually when my brother and I were supposed to, we would sneak out of bed and talk and play with his glow in the dark Legos until we heard our parents coming up, and I'd hightail it back to my room. And sometimes I would put up a fight that I didn't want to go to bed when I was supposed to, I was never tired, and there was never getting around it, never got to stay up any later than the rules were set for, but I don't think I ever went to bed when I was supposed to, I would find things to do in my room, even if I was just laying awake looking around and thinking. I did not like to sleep as a kid. How about you?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Empty Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?

Post by Suzi Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 am

If you had my Gramma you wouldn't have been trying to stay up. Disobeying her wasn't worth it. Besides I never minded going to bed I still like sleep but wish I could sleep like I did when I was a kid.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Empty Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 am

Yea there were quite a few times we'd sneak and stay up longer than we should have.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 am

Getting to bed was always a task for my mother, even worse to rouse me out of bed. I fought naps tooth and nail but always crashed hard once I was down.

To this day I still fight bedtime.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 am

Both.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 am

We did whatever we were told or got our butt beat. Parents didn't play when I was a kid.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am

I would bullshit around for least a hour before finally going to bed.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Rarely did I go on time, I usually lurked around for hours after the fact.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

my mom didnt care about our "bedtime" she would go to bed and we would still be up.

later between the ages of 10-14 i lived with my sister and my bedtime was 10pm. She always checked on me to make sure that i was off the phone and lights out. I often would sneak back on the phone at night. Later when i went back to my mom, again it was a free for all. I dont know if this contributed to me being a night person... or i was naturally a night person and thats why i was always up all night

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:21 pm