CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?' Empty How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?'

Post by Chris Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Just curious to everyone's thoughts on the phrase 'Slut,' and what qualifies a person to being one. Is there a certain number of sex partners that someone has to have before they can be tagged with this label?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?' Empty Re: How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?'

Post by Shale Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

I've only had about 63 sex partners in my life. Am I a slut? (Rhetorical question -you don't need to answer it) blank stare @ you

I hate that term, which is quite subjective. Indeed how many qualify one to be called a slut? I tend to look at it as sexually adventurous and see it as a good thing gaining intimate experience with multiple ppl. Oh, and of those 60+ ppl, not one was a virgin.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?' Empty Re: How many sex partners qualifies someone as a 'slut?'

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't know. A slur to me is someone who will sleep with anybody.....and I mean that literally. But its more attitude than anything. If you don't care about who you have sex with, that's on you.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:52 pm