CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
gmruss4
7 posters

Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole Empty Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 588337 I can't beleive what I read today on another board. That Todd is going to let this punk Cole off the hook for nearly killing him. I was so pissed when I read that I couldn't focus. I know he is only doing it for Starr but Cole clearly need therapy and the enablers that surround him (Marty, John and Starr) don't even see he need help and he will not get it unless it is court ordered. If Todd let him off the hook, he will be right back out on the street and will not get the help he needs and will probably kill someone next time. Probably James. Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 924153
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole Empty Re: Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

I heard that, too - sickening!!!!!!! Thanks for proving that any crime committed against Todd guarantees the criminal a free pass. Chalk it up as one more reason to despise the Cole the cretin. Clearly, that boy hasn't learned form his latest murder attempt and his anger is getting worse. What's going to be as hard to swallow is watching the smug, arrogant looks from John, Marty and Nora. I wonder if any of them will even thank Todd for letting the SOB off the hook for attempted murder.

I really have to wonder if TPTB are making Cole as despicable and unlikable as possible in order to write him out at some point. It's the only thing that makes any sense at all.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 am

Lame. But I bet Starr is behind the whole thing.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 am

i knew it,i called it and it makes me sick to my stomach. if it cost me my family's love, his ass would get sent to statesville
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 109160 This is so bad that it has to be true at one time when the show was good and the writers cared this would have been a SL but it was nothing for then sickside show R$C should be fired over this to make Cole behave in such a way and then shove it under the rug like it didn't happen, sheesh these writers refuse to tell a story it all one freakshow after another then move along.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 pm

gmruss4 wrote:Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 588337 I can't beleive what I read today on another board. That Todd is going to let this punk Cole off the hook for nearly killing him. I was so pissed when I read that I couldn't focus. I know he is only doing it for Starr but Cole clearly need therapy and the enablers that surround him (Marty, John and Starr) don't even see he need help and he will not get it unless it is court ordered. If Todd let him off the hook, he will be right back out on the street and will not get the help he needs and will probably kill someone next time. Probably James. Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 924153

I don't know if true but rumor I read was that Todd decides against being the main witness against Cole at his trial. Sounded like Todd doesn't want Starr (or Dani) to hold him solely as responsible for Cole going to prison for years.
    btw, I did hear a few other witnesses do testify including Hannah. I bet though somehow Cole walks with some light community service crap.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 pm

They'll probably give him a medal, same as they did John when he assaulted Todd. Sickening that once again, Todd is cheated of justice.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Pilaring wrote:

I don't know if true but rumor I read was that Todd decides against being the main witness against Cole at his trial. Sounded like Todd doesn't want Starr (or Dani) to hold him solely as responsible for Cole going to prison for years.
    btw, I did hear a few other witnesses do testify including Hannah. I bet though somehow Cole walks with some light community service crap.

Witness ? Todd was unconscious during the attack I hate this kind of lazy easy way out ,I wish RC wouldn't go there if he doesn't have the balls to write a real story doesn't RC get that by doing this Cole is going to be more hated. Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 46951 Cole needs to go though the process of punishment and redemption, not get whitewashed.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Isn't RC supposed to have a law degree? Wonder how he managed to get it. I didn't realize you could get them out of cracker jacks boxes, given how little he apparently knows about the law.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm

^^^^^^ Well it looks like we know the reasons RC isn't in a real court but writing a once great soap into the ground Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole Suspect

The last week was good to bad it never stays good Spoiler/Rumor via Todd/Cole 43290
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Good point, sue - lol! No court would have him, with his knowledge of the law.... or lack of knowledge, I should say. It's really sad when people who've only ever taken law in high school know more about the law than RC, who claims to have studied it.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Typical. I'd like to feign outrage over this, but I can't...it's just too typical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:42 pm