CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
trevorrules2
Forgiveness Man
aublack40
Chris
Pilaring
gmruss4
Crazy4Gaga
sue67
12 posters

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Guess RC is in the mood to sh** all over Todd fans again only it's Tea that screws over Todd big time,

Tea wants Blair not Todd to have custody of Dani, RC must think it's f****** funny that Blair gets to steal all of Todd's children from him even ones that aren't hers, Tea knows how this would hurt Todd and if Tea thinks so little of Todd then why lie about loving him , this is so cruel Tea should never marry Todd only to turn around and do this to him. To claim to love someone and then do this it's so evil and heartless and to make it worst Todd will lay down and let Tea sh** on him like everyone else does...poor Todd he will never have any family that truely loves him.
    If Tea is doing this for Dani because she thinks so little of Todd then why drag Todd into her life to begin with ? I can't think of a more cruel thing that can be done to a parent
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty Re: Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey Sue, where did you read this exactly?! The SOD spoiler I read said that Tea enlists Blair as Dani's guardian IF something were to happen to Todd. THAT is what I got, not that she denies Todd Dani in the present. I mean, I'm not crazy about it in general that Dani be put in Blair's care AT ALL, this Tea/Blair BFF crap is fake and nauseating, but I wonder where you got this one my friend.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty Re: Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Are you kidding me right now. They can't even give us our couple without throwing a monkey wrench into the mix. Not only that, I just read from ABC hotsheet that at their wedding, Tea reveals something about Todd's identity. Now what could that be about? I hate this writer.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I've scanned around and saw it both ways but given RC's history of crapping on Todd fans I'm thinking TnT gets screwed over to make Blair look good I've been burned to many times before and given that Cole shows up at TnT wedding Tea bulling Todd into telling the judge to give Cole a break I can see RC spinning Tea telling Blair to have custody of Dani for Dani and Todd's own good.
    Since this is the show that just had John state that it's about time teflon Cole who has never earned one of his free passes and skates out of punishment for his crimes time and time again with the help of John a cop willing to break the law to aid Cole, that is was about

wait for it

hold on

it's coming
    "time Cole got a break"
    can you freaking believe it Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 959349
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 pm

ITA that was a disgusting line from John I wanted to hit his stupid head with a sledgehammer after hearing that Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 924153

RC makes me sick with this Holy Sainting of Cole & Blair. He REALLY is laying it on thick.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Sue, I've been spitting nails since I read that spoiler... it's exactly what I expected from all the Tea/Blair BFF crap. TIIC are always under this grande delusional that IF Tea gives T&B her blessing her fans and TnTers will buy it. We didn't during SISP when she sewed that stupid picture back as RealTea always wanted Todd OUT of that toxic relationship that has hurt him so much.

I read Tea writes her will up in such a way that if ONLY something were to happen to Todd, Blair would be legal guardian. Tea being a lawyer would see fit to add a backup guardian so I can see that part. BUT Tea would never ever choose Blair as legal guardian. She'd name Viki as backup in case anything happened to Todd, knowing Viki would preserve Todd's rights AND NEVER EVER use Dani custody to hurt Todd.

Heck, my Tea was the one who looked with HORROR at idea of Dani living in the Cramer Slut Coven household last December. She begged Nora to take Dani in for a little while instead. NORA who stated hey I am no fan of yours, and Tea still trusted her over Blarebitch. THAT was realTea.

I agree that all this Tea/Blair BFF stuff is to prop up KDP's struggling for a story Blair. The writers are out of ideas for her, and have ZERO interest in exploring any of her real kids dynamics and the Blair enabling Langston stuff BOMBED so they see troubled teen Dani as only option to give her some story cuz we all know Eli's toast soon.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 pm

I know RC pisses on the shows history Tea would choose Vicky just like Todd would it's such crap, RC is like some demon hellbent on mocking the shows history and warping it, how much drugs does this guy do to come-up with this?
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Pilaring wrote:

I read Tea writes her will up in such a way that if ONLY something were to happen to Todd, Blair would be legal guardian. Tea being a lawyer would see fit to add a backup guardian so I can see that part. BUT Tea would never ever choose Blair as legal guardian. She'd name Viki as backup in case anything happened to Todd, knowing Viki would preserve Todd's rights AND NEVER EVER use Dani custody to hurt Todd.

Heck, my Tea was the one who looked with HORROR at idea of Dani living in the Cramer Slut Coven household last December. She begged Nora to take Dani in for a little while instead. NORA who stated hey I am no fan of yours, and Tea still trusted her over Blarebitch. THAT was realTea.

Your whole post here was spot on but this stuff right here is just made of WIN. Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 951267 You nailed it down right there!
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:

Your whole post here was spot on but this stuff right here is just made of WIN. Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 951267 You nailed it down right there!

For all the battles Tea and Nora have had and as much as Nora hates Todd's guts, there's some basis of respect between Tea and Nora. They understand each other, rarely agree on much but there's respect from one professsional woman to another. Tea would trust Nora would raise Dani valuing education, have big ambitions AND if she walked out on a man, would PAY her own way at a hotel versus leech off her ex. Blair the town mattress is the WORST example any mother would want for her daughter but especally someone so career minded as Tea. Blair's career is on HER BACK with legs spread wide and oops forget the birth control. It's not accident Tea's only OOPS was on an island where she had no access to birth control.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 am

I'm really not all that surprised, to tell you the truth. I don't think the show will write it so that Téa ever totally trusts Todd, or him not being willing to back-stab her at the last minute. With TnT, it's always what's going on at "that" moment.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

Chris wrote:I'm really not all that surprised, to tell you the truth. I don't think the show will write it so that Téa ever totally trusts Todd, or him not being willing to back-stab her at the last minute. With TnT, it's always what's going on at "that" moment.

Fair point, Chris, as TnT always had trust issues. However, if there is one person Tea trusts LESS it's Blair Cramer and no matter how often Flor tries to sell me that Tea/Blair BFF is real, I never buy it. It's contrived one-side friendship to further an agenda that has driven this show into the toilet for years, the glorification of sainted mother Blair.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 pm

somewhere gary tomlin is shouting I WAS RIGHT!!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am

Looks like the worst is true the spoilers for the up coming week have Tea asking Blair to take legal guradianship of Dan and raise her when she dies, screwing over TnT and Todd fans for a plot point is such thoughtless writing and to really piss on Todd fans my guess is they lost likely write Todd being ok with it Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 924153 . it's this crap the I will never forgive RC for, first it was petty revenge for poor Cole to get justice and now Blair has power over one more child of Todd's that she can use the sh***** on Todd never ends with RC TnT is so soured to me after next week. Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 924153
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 am

It would make no sense for Tea to leave Dani with Blair after all this fuss about her getting to know Todd. I think we need to wait for it to play out before making rash judgments.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 am

The spoilers would have to be very miss leading
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty I've Seen These Spoilers Sue

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 am

That's RC goal always to crap on Trevor/Todd fans. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over again where Trevor/Todd and his fans are concern. And he never learns by his mistakes.

I bet you something will happen to Todd and Ross will get Dani back. Proven Tea right.

Todd can't have any of his children. Blair must have them all.

That's RC's love for Blair and Tea and hate for Trevor/Todd he must always lose.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 am

sue67 wrote:The spoilers would have to be very miss leading
    As they have very frequently been in the past.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 am

The spoilers do not leave much room for doubt but I remember David's lottery ticket that all the spoilers said was worth millions, and on GH they all said Jason was going to be beat to a pulp in prison when Michael was there and it never happened, so who knows? I think the idea of two people who were pushing each other out windows one minute and BFF the next is very phony and contrived.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 am

How can Tea do this while Todd is still alive it would have to be inspite of Todd being married to Tea and being Dani's father he would be the one to decide being still alive and all.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty Because In Tea's Tumor Mind

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 am

sue67 wrote:How can Tea do this while Todd is still alive it would have to be inspite of Todd being married to Tea and being Dani's father he would be the one to decide being still alive and all.

Todd's always getting arrested, Todd's always in danger every week.

So Tea must make these plans in case something happens to Todd. Because this is Todd. That's her way of thinking.

Todd's not a soild parent and not to be trusted. And RC will write it just this way where Todd is concern. As Tea being right in her thinking.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

It was spoiler a few weeks back about a cusody hearing over a father fighting to have custody of his child so it sounds like Blair is going to court over Dani if these piece together, bet Dani will give Todd a hard time so that Todd is forced to face how much better a parent Blair is them himself and that he can't possible be allowed to raise any of his own children it must always be Blair thats how RC rolls since he came on board as writer why would things change now. Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon 46951
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 pm

^^^^If this show wants Blair to look like a good mother, maybe they need to have her stop dating creeps and being totally blind and dumb when people tell her how psycho her new boyfriend is. Wink Eli is becoming the new Spencer.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty You Got It Sue

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Agree 100% with your post. I have nothing to add.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 pm

todd said it best,you have never really trusted me and he has been proven right! ever since nov 09 despite the fact he had every right to be pissed off he was put it all on the line and still it wasn't enough to earn her trust.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon Empty Yes You'll Right There

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

aublack40 wrote:todd said it best,you have never really trusted me and he has been proven right! ever since nov 09 despite the fact he had every right to be pissed off he was put it all on the line and still it wasn't enough to earn her trust.

And didn't matter. Todd put all his heart out there for Tea, even forgave her for the lie she kept about Dani and still forgave her and took her back.

Than Tea up and left Todd for Dani's sake and to some Tea fans Todd was still the bad guy even with Tea leaving him high or dry.

Because of all things Todd did to Tea in his past, Tea got a free ride for leaving Todd.

That's another reason why am out of couple fanbases. Because the female side of the couples are always right, saints and pure while the other part (the male part of the couple) are always rotten bastards to the females of the couples regardless of weather their wrong and did wrong.

And it's always this way with Trevor/Todd and where his couples are concern. And that's another reason why am done. It never fails where he's concern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:19 pm