CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Pilaring
sue67
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
gmruss4
pisces33
10 posters

Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler Empty Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Spoilers say Tea has a dream or something that Todd is an imposter. If this the start of a s/l to say TSJ is not Todd after all I will be Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler 924153 Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler Icon_mad Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler 588337 Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler 702506 . TSJ is Todd , and I never want anyone else in the part.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler Empty Re: Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:08 pm

What I just read from ABC hotsheet is that at their wedding, Tea reveals someting about Todd's identity. What could TIIC be up to now. They can't even let us have our couple for one minute.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

If they turn around and make Todd not Todd, I think it really will be the final straw for me. Trevor's contract is up next spring and I won't be sticking around if he's not on the show. I wonder if they're going to try and woo RH back. If they do, I"m going to give serious thought as to wether or not I want to continue watching this show.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 pm

They will probably try to make him Walker Lawrence if they go that route.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 pm

I REALLY hope they don't do this cause it makes NO sense at all. Maybe this is just playing with those who claim that and just adding something else to Todd's backstory. Maybe they can explore what happened when he was 14.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Given Tea had a DNA test with current Todd and Dani to prove that Todd is Dani's father that really wouldn't make any sense.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah, but we are talking about the people who had Blair saying Ross kidnapped my children including Jack way before Dani was born. RC does not care about making sense.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

I don't trust spoilers anymore, they've been wrong or really misleading lately. Look at today, it was spoiled TODD told Starr Téa was dying. Um, no it was Téa herself who broke the news to Starr. Now I loved the Téa and Estrella scene BUT..

I felt robbed of seeing Todd alone with Starr reacting to Téa's death. RC is set on ONLY allowing Blair to console Todd over Téa's illness. NO Viki no Starr, no alone scenes at all. Heck, even his alone scenes with Dani are too short, I want to see THEM sit down and actually discuss how hard this is for them.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Guys, I think this freaking out will be much ado about nothing. SON spoilers say that Tea says she can't marry Todd, then he manages to convince her who he really is after she hallucinates he is an imposter." Clearly, Tea starts to get sicker again and her brain tumor will start affecting her rational train of thought.

That said, I DO have to say it is still kind of weird, lol. Could have had Tea's condition start to falter in some other way..

ITA Pilaring it makes me mad as HELL that Todd in the past few months has only been able to have TnT-centric 'emotional' scenes regarding this s/l with BLAIR, ugh.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:43 pm

I guess it is the timing of it, right when ATWT is ending that makes me fear for the worst.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh yeah that's true... I'm not worried so much just yet. But I am definitely...WEIRDED out is the word, from this spoiler. Is Todd really Todd' Spoiler Confused Guess one can say they def. read the boards, with the whole use of "imposter" Why send fans into such a tizzy though. Their fanwanking tends to get very twisted sometimes.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions because we've been through this before. I remember back in 2004, there was this offputting spoiler that said it would be revealed that Todd Manning doesn't exist. Turned out that Todd had just legally wiped out his name when he came back as Walker Laurence, but ultimately had it reinstated. So this probably does sound more salacious than what the outcome will be. But I will say that if this worse case scenario happens, then I'm done with OLTL. I just won't watch anymore after that.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:Guys, I think this freaking out will be much ado about nothing. SON spoilers say that Tea says she can't marry Todd, then he manages to convince her who he really is after she hallucinates he is an imposter." Clearly, Tea starts to get sicker again and her brain tumor will start affecting her rational train of thought.

That said, I DO have to say it is still kind of weird, lol. Could have had Tea's condition start to falter in some other way..

ITA Pilaring it makes me mad as HELL that Todd in the past few months has only been able to have TnT-centric 'emotional' scenes regarding this s/l with BLAIR, ugh.

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed the heck out TnT leaning on each other the last few weeks. BUT I would kill for Toddian rage to lash out and just stomp off unable to accept it anymore and playact being happy as his heart is ripped in two... head over to sis' house and just let out an emotional PRIMAL scream.

Heck, you know how bad it is, I'd take anyone BUT Blair being a sounding board for Todd who I am waiting... and waiting to just have a mini-meltdown. He's bottled up so many feelings to just be Mr. Perfect for Tea that my heart bleeds for him to have SOMEONE other that Blair to turn to!!!!!!!!!! But RC is stuck on propping up Sainted Blair at all costs.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 am

Kral wrote: But I will say that if this worse case scenario happens, then I'm done with OLTL. I just won't watch anymore after that.

Me too. OL has been really been offputting at times these days. Hell anyway I actually LOVED RH as Todd, HE and his far GRIPPING performance as Todd Manning is what primarily hooked me in. But his time as Todd simply came and went IMO. If TIIC ever show themselves afterall to have the audacity to try and pull off another circus-fest like they did with the whole "Real Greenlee" campaign, they will have shot themselves in the foot for one last time, showing how much they hate their own fans.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I just read that SPOILER......................... Tea announces something about Todd's identity on their wedding night. I admit, this has me worried.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

It probably sounds more scandalous than it is, but I still don't like the way it's worded.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm

TIIC are playing with the fans. She probably is amazed at how far he's come from the man she met.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

pisces33 wrote:I just read that SPOILER......................... Tea announces something about Todd's identity on their wedding night. I admit, this has me worried.
    I think that spoiler for today and it meant on NIGHT of their wedding... Todd said JP would arrive TONIGHT.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 am

I hope that they wrap this little sidebar up quick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:42 am