CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
gmruss4
Chris
sue67
TSJToddFan
8 posters

I wonder if the show gets it.

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

I wonder if the show gets it. Empty I wonder if the show gets it.

Post by TSJToddFan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 pm

By "gets it," I mean just how unpopular Cole is now. I don't think either Cole or Sole was ever as popular as the show pretended they were, and now with the emergence of James, just about everyone I've seen is louding prefering them to the former. I wonder how the PTB will handle the Cole character in light of this. His only saving grace now is who he's related to (Marty and Hope). His popularity, I'd bet, is now at an all time low.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

I wonder if the show gets it. Empty Re: I wonder if the show gets it.

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 pm

No I don't I wonder if the show gets it. 43290 I have so little respect for RC,Frons and Frank V that I don't think they get it, my guess is that based on the buzz it's tri time Starr\James\Cole their all to obsessed with the gang rape to let it go it doesn't matter that Stale was never all that popular people just got use to them and assumed that because of Todd and Marty Stale was just stuck together because of it the actors never clinked and sorry to say but the others actors in that horrible foursome dragged KA down it wasn't until James and even Bobby Ford that I remembered how good KA can be.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm sure the show is more focused on how to spin all this into a drawn out triangle than anything else.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

You know how they are, they hear it and they read it and then they shove it down our throats anyway because that is what they want or we would have been rid of John McBain a long time ago.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:By "gets it," I mean just how unpopular Cole is now. I don't think either Cole or Sole was ever as popular as the show pretended they were, and now with the emergence of James, just about everyone I've seen is louding prefering them to the former. I wonder how the PTB will handle the Cole character in light of this. His only saving grace now is who he's related to (Marty and Hope). His popularity, I'd bet, is now at an all time low.
    IDK, it sounds a lot like Gigi/Rex/Schuyler to me. There for a while all those who cared, not me lol hated Rex and wanted Gigi with Schuyler. All the polls at SOC and other places overwhelmingly voted for G and S. Now it is Schuyler who?
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 am

pisces33 wrote:
    IDK, it sounds a lot like Gigi/Rex/Schuyler to me. There for a while all those who cared, not me lol hated Rex and wanted Gigi with Schuyler. All the polls at SOC and other places overwhelmingly voted for G and S. Now it is Schuyler who?

Ugh. Never thought of it like that, but you could be right. :x
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 am

they don't get it,won't get and don't care if you do. because they are so much smarter than us simpletons. first rule find out what works and what the audience demands or you lose customers and viewers.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm

They don't get it. Frons thinks he can brainwash us into his way of thinking. He doens't see how Stale are dragging the show down, just as Gex dragged it down for a couple of years. They finally glued in to not having Gex on 5 day a week, though, so that's something. Still, they don't get how unpopular some of these pairings or characters are and they don't get that's why the ratings are so poor. Having John pimped and propped as perfect and flawless and a character who gets away with all his crimes and is still arrogant as they come doesn't work. Nor does have a cretin like Cole running around making threats, trying to murder people, yelling, having temper tantrums and acting controlling and bordering on abusive. John and Cole are held up as good guys on the show and that's one of the big problems. John and Cole are not good people. They do horrible things and aren't at all bothered by their crimes. They're bad guys and if the how portrayed them as such, and was balanced and not totally biased, things might be different.

I really hope TPTB get it through their thick skulls what a failure Stale is and always will be and that the only hope for a future for Starr is with James, but given how the Gex/Schuyler stuff turned out, I really don't hold out much hope;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:17 pm