CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Too many men on the show now.

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Too many men on the show now. Empty Too many men on the show now.

Post by TSJToddFan Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 am

With the return of Howarth does anyone now think that there are too many men overcrowding the show?

There's RealTodd (TSJ), Bo, John, Joey, Brody, Toddbot (RH), Tomas, Rex and so forth. And if they bring back Patrick that will just add more flooding.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Too many men on the show now. Empty Re: Too many men on the show now.

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 am

Um, no. FORGIVENESS MAN We got plenty of women too. (BTW, I call RH todd Robot Human, or RH for short. Razz Glad I aint the only one who saw him as a bot. Wink ) I don't think Patrick's gonna be back in long term, and Joey, Brody, and Rex seem like they are on short strings here.

But no, I don't see too many men on. If anything, I see too few REAL men on this show. All of them are either made out to be dark and secretive/mean, or wussy pushovers. Can't we have a man who is good, caring, but not a pushover?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Um, no. FORGIVENESS MAN We got plenty of women too. (BTW, I call RH todd Robot Human, or RH for short. Razz Glad I aint the only one who saw him as a bot. Wink ) I don't think Patrick's gonna be back in long term, and Joey, Brody, and Rex seem like they are on short strings here.

But no, I don't see too many men on. If anything, I see too few REAL men on this show. All of them are either made out to be dark and secretive/mean, or wussy pushovers. Can't we have a man who is good, caring, but not a pushover?[

TODD TSJ
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Um, no. FORGIVENESS MAN We got plenty of women too. (BTW, I call RH todd Robot Human, or RH for short. Razz Glad I aint the only one who saw him as a bot. Wink ) I don't think Patrick's gonna be back in long term, and Joey, Brody, and Rex seem like they are on short strings here.

But no, I don't see too many men on. If anything, I see too few REAL men on this show. All of them are either made out to be dark and secretive/mean, or wussy pushovers. Can't we have a man who is good, caring, but not a pushover?[

TODD TSJ
    As much as I like TSJ Todd, the show's writing of him recently is nothing like it was back a few years ago. And plus, he's still got the baggage of everything RH Todd did during his reign.

We need a new upstanding guy who isn't a hypocritical crook. (I'm looking at you Brody.) It can be somebody for TSJ Todd to have beers with. big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

TODD TSJ
    As much as I like TSJ Todd, the show's writing of him recently is nothing like it was back a few years ago. And plus, he's still got the baggage of everything RH Todd did during his reign.

We need a new upstanding guy who isn't a hypocritical crook. (I'm looking at you Brody.) It can be somebody for TSJ Todd to have beers with. big grin

Ha. How many of the guys on the show are actually just friends that hang out and have a beer together, there is always some drama bringing them together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:42 pm