CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
CatEyes10736
Alan Smithee
Shale
Hyacinth Girl
Marc™
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Angel
13 posters

High school crushes

Angel
    Angel
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Question High school crushes

Post by Angel Mon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey:

Do you remember having a crush on anyone when you were in HS? I do. His name was James VanHorne, he was very quiet but strangely very popular and everybody seemed to know him. We were never in any classes together but I knew of him through a friend of mine who he was acquainted with. I thought he was so cute and hoped some day he would see me and speak but he never did and I never did either. We never spoke. sad

Did you have any crushes on anybody in school and did you, what was his or her name and did you ever get anywhere with them?

Last edited by Angel on Mon May 07, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Question Re: High school crushes

Post by wants2laugh Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 pm

I had a crush on a guy named john--- he and his best friend were close friends with me and 3 other girls-- was just our "group". In like 8th grade, all of us girls made out with him at one time or another... he was gorgeous, but was sooo sweet would never ever hurt anyone's feelings.

He is STILL gorgeous... and recently started calling me again (i swear he looks like an underwear model or something). Of course he wants to cry on my shoulder about breaking up with one of our friends, but guess what... I think im gonna hit that!!! Been waiting 25yrs for that package! lol
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Hmmm, in high school? Nope.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 am

Oh, yep. I have my guy, Travis. Complicated and we even met up when my son's dad had moved out for a while. We could have and should have just left it at, "What could have been."
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue May 08, 2012 12:24 am

Junior year there was this girl named Brandi (forgot her last name) who looked a young Faith Evans. We knew some of the same people so we casually spoke in passing on occasion, but nothing ever happened. But yeah I had a crush on ol' girl....funny thing is that when I told a friend of mine that I liked her, he was "that girl with braces? Why?" She did wear braces, but she was cute.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 am

I had a crush on Steve Perry, and I'm still waiting for him to call me and ask me out on a date. big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 am

My secret crush was Linda McElroy - a beautiful girl with that Irish facial structure and reddish brown hair.

She actually lived up the street from me but I was not a bold kinda guy, just an insecure nerdy type and never let my feelings for her be known. Actually, I sensed a rebuff anyhow, since she was one of those captains of everything, over achiever type and I was the creative but dissident type. Oh well, fantasy got me thru HS.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:I had a crush on Steve Perry, and I'm still waiting for him to call me and ask me out on a date. big grin

Roger told me he threatened to cut Steve's balls off so I wouldn't stop exhaling waiting for the phone to ring.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I had multiple crushes but the biggest was on this boy named Matt Klinger. My crush on him started in grade 8 when we were still in middle school and probably lasted until midway through our sophomore year. We were regularly in near proximity and even had a class together, but never actually spoke. I remember he was very tall, athletic, dark haired and had a friendly face. I am now friends with him on Facebook, but to this day we've never spoken directly.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 am

His name was John and he was a chunky dude with a handsome face (like Kevin James). But he was painfully shy and not at all assertive with the girls. He had interests on me off 'n' on but we just never connected. This bullshit went on for several years, even after high school. In ttime I gave up, convinced that I wasn't his type.

Then he got REAL interested in me all of a sudden and began to show it. Problem is, his timing stunk. I'd already met my first husband (but should have dumped him for John, I really should have).
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed May 09, 2012 3:33 am

In Junior High, this guy named David Sanchez, nothing ever came of it. He must have moved after junior high, cuz I don't think he went to any other nearby high schools.

High School? No crushes in my high school, all the finer guys went to a different high school.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 pm

I had a new crush every year like clockwork. I think only a few made it past that timeframe...sometimes the crush only last a few months. I was pretty awkward in middle and high schools but one ended up briefly being my boyfriend. The others were just tense flirting sessions.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 pm

I recall a girl named Jeannie Stanton who was editor of yearbook who I enjoyed being around. She had a boyfriend though and I had a girlfriend so no love connection.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

tell me this guy aint hot??? LOL

High school crushes 7173385266_e02be19731
    johnny by rainydal74, on Flickr

Sponsored content