CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

****BB SPOILER Thread****

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

****BB SPOILER Thread**** - Page 2 Empty Re: ****BB SPOILER Thread****

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

You know the more I think about it, Joe should take Willie to court for Head butting and chest butting him, thats assault! If it were me I would bring the low life to court for doing that and Joe has lots of witnesses too!!!

Guess what Red I have 3 tickets to be in the audience for Big Brother on July 29. It must be a special eviction night or something like that. The bad news is that I will not be in California in July, Wish it were in August but I took them anyways.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 am

I was watching Showtime After Dark last night and Janelle, Boogie and Joe were in the HOH room and Boogie said he wanted to see Jo Jo's New York temper. Janelle said she could stir it up by telling Danielle the nasty things JoJo said about her. She found Danielle and told her the things JoJo said about her but Danielle would not confront her. I thought there was going to be another good fight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Tony, I missed your post about the tickets! I wish you could go when you are there in August! Sunday's episode didn't do anything out of the ordinary? Wonder why the tickets were for Sunday?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 am

I think things would have escalated had JoJo stayed in the house. I don't watch enough or read enough spoilers to know if Shane was playing each girl, or if he was just flirting with each.

So, now, JoJo is gone and we have to wonder what is going to happen....Your spoilers don't show up for me (prob. my computer) and I don't know if POV has been won or not.

I had to laugh after watching Sunday's episode....Tony, you and I were saying how good the games were and that coaches comp. game was stupid as hell. Licking a stick? ICK. I did not watch it. I closed my eyes. Too gross. I did not like that "game" at all. All three parts to that game were silly/stupid as hell.

Maybe you disagree, but I disliked them a lot.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 am

RedBedroom wrote:I think things would have escalated had JoJo stayed in the house. I don't watch enough or read enough spoilers to know if Shane was playing each girl, or if he was just flirting with each.

So, now, JoJo is gone and we have to wonder what is going to happen....Your spoilers don't show up for me (prob. my computer) and I don't know if POV has been won or not.

I had to laugh after watching Sunday's episode....Tony, you and I were saying how good the games were and that coaches comp. game was stupid as hell. Licking a stick? ICK. I did not watch it. I closed my eyes. Too gross. I did not like that "game" at all. All three parts to that game were silly/stupid as hell.

Maybe you disagree, but I disliked them a lot.

No your right it was a bit on the weird side as was the licking of the stick.

By the way I read the date on the tickets wrong They were for JULY 26 (this past week) I should put my glasses on when I read stuff LOL.

My biggest fear when the coaches join the game is that Boogie is going to win again. SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE VETO:

Shane won POV again and he took Ashley off the block and replaced her with Frank. Now Frank and Joe are on the block. The plan is to get Frank out of the house but something tells me its going to be Joe. With Frank remaining in the house and teaming up with Boogie, Boogie will probably win BB14 and that makes me want to vomit.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 am

OMG....exciting spoiler! Why did Shane not throw the POV comp? I thought his whole thing was to maintain his Boogie/Frank alliance? I didn't watch tonight. I had work stuff going on and will watch the episodes together tomorrow night.

Is it confirmed coaches will enter? I am guessing "America" will vote, "yes." I swear, if those folks don't get Boogie out, I will lose my mind.

I like Frank, but he's a strong player. They are just plain silly if they vote Joe out this week. I don't like Joe all that much. He seems obnoxious.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 am

I don't want to DVR BBAD for 3 hours. If I wake up between 12 and 2 I will usually turn it on.

Spoiler for HOH below:

Danielle won HOH she may put Wil and Frank up.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm

We finally watched Wed. and Thurs. episodes today and then read up to date spoilers. WOW. How the hell did she win that? I seriously figured it would be Frank or Wil or possibly Shane.

I need to read more spoilers to find out if Shane is going to align with Frank or what. I wish I knew why she nominated Wil and Frank. I sure wish they would just get Boogie the heck out of there.

I also wonder why Boogie didn't press the button. I am guessing he didn't want to be the only one to do it, then be a target. He must have figured Jani would press it. He really didn't look pleased at the announcement of them joining the game. I wonder why? Was it his ego because he was pissed Britt has been speculating this all along when he did not?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Boogie if full of crap he didn't push that button because he knew the others would. When he dosen't get his way he pouts. I can't stand looking at that grandma face anymore of his.

By getting Frank out of the house they cripple Boogie because other than the useless Ian his strength is gone. In the past he had Dr. Will on his side.

So many useless people in that house, Wil being one of them, Jenn, Ian, Ashley and Joe, they are all weak and useless so thats why they need to stick around for awhile.

I would really love to see my girl Janelle win, I don't think its going to happen but you never know.

Spoiler below for Nominees and who won the veto:

Danielle put Wil and Frank on the block and Danielle won the POV!!!!!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Tony, I am totally laughing at your "grandma face" comment! There is a lady from my home town who is pushing 60 and as teens, we all said she looked just like Larry Bird. (Believe me, she does) So, yesterday when we were watching, I said to Jay, "If Karen P. and Larry Bird had a kid, it would look just like Boogie."

I didn't end up reading a lot of spoilers last night. Why is Boogie saying he didn't want to compete in the game as a regular player? I am so curious why he looked upset about it. I would have bet $20 that he would be salivating at the thought of getting a shot to win bigger bucks. Maybe he knows he will be a target now. Or he is just mad he wasn't the one saying it would probably happen like Britt was.

Jenn is such a "nobody" in the house. She doesn't get screen time so she must be very boring.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am

If you look at Boogie in a profile especially when he smiles and smirks he looks like an old lady. Red Boogie is so full of it he wants that money so badly he can taste it. Why after the HOH competition was he planning and scheming if he does not want the money?

Now it seems like Danielle who is listening to Dan might pull Frank off the block and put Janelle up??? WTF are you stupid missy???? She hates Boogie but yet because she dosen't trust Janelle she would make a switch like that and set the most dangerous player in the house on the loose? Yes I know Janelle is a strong player but Boogie is the biggest threat and he has won the game already! If it were me I would have put Frank and Boogie up and let the best man win.

Jenn yes is useless as is Wil who just sits there looking pretty playing with his hair all day long. I still think Boggie is going to win the game which makes me want to vomit.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 pm

I can't figure Wil out. Can't tell if he's nice, annoying or what. I read some things about him online about him being kind of a guy who is a tool and regularly mocked for him trying to begin a music career his dad funded. In the house, he seems more a bump on a log than interesting in a positive or negative way. I know you like Jani, but I had to agree with Wil that it wasn't because of Jani he stayed in the house either of the last two evictions. Unless I missed something. I don't think he was a target at all though because had Shane not not pull Ashely off to put Frank there, he would not have changed the noms at all. So, one of Jani's other team members would have gone home, not Wil. So I do get why he got upset with her. Though, had teams still stayed in effect, I don't think he would have voted against his own team. But, maybe he would have.

Boogie is so unattractive....his looks plus his personality. Since he's got cash, I can only imagine the celeb wannabes who flock toward him. Must really boost his ego. If Boogie wins, it will be such a disappointment. But I could see it happening too. Enough weeks could pass where he could begin touting himself as the ideal person to be up against for the big prize because the jury won't vote for him to win. So, yeah, I could see it going down like that.

I didn't watch last night's yet but plan to during my lunch today!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:51 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I can't figure Wil out. Can't tell if he's nice, annoying or what. I read some things about him online about him being kind of a guy who is a tool and regularly mocked for him trying to begin a music career his dad funded. In the house, he seems more a bump on a log than interesting in a positive or negative way. I know you like Jani, but I had to agree with Wil that it wasn't because of Jani he stayed in the house either of the last two evictions. Unless I missed something. I don't think he was a target at all though because had Shane not not pull Ashely off to put Frank there, he would not have changed the noms at all. So, one of Jani's other team members would have gone home, not Wil. So I do get why he got upset with her. Though, had teams still stayed in effect, I don't think he would have voted against his own team. But, maybe he would have.

Boogie is so unattractive....his looks plus his personality. Since he's got cash, I can only imagine the celeb wannabes who flock toward him. Must really boost his ego. If Boogie wins, it will be such a disappointment. But I could see it happening too. Enough weeks could pass where he could begin touting himself as the ideal person to be up against for the big prize because the jury won't vote for him to win. So, yeah, I could see it going down like that.

I didn't watch last night's yet but plan to during my lunch today!

Red remember the week Frank was HOH??? His plan was to put 2 of Janelle's people up for eviction with the purpose of getting Wil out of the house, I think they were planning to back door him but then Janelle won the Coach's competition and she saved Wil so they could not put him up on the block because she saved him. He thinks Janelle talks down to him like he is an idiot (he is an idiot) and that is why he has been fighting with her and calling her a liar and flip flopping back and forth. He needs to go!!!!!

Red Boogie has a child, I can't imagine what female in her right mind would let him get on top of her, can you imagine looking at that face on top of you, OMG what a horror LOL!!!

I hated what Boogie did to Erika in the All Stars game he led her on, started a showmance with her and made all the decisions when she was HOH and then he threw her under the bus when time came that he had no more use for her.
    If these idiots are such big fans of Big Brother didn't they see how Boogie operates how he lies and connives and uses other people to do his dirty work? I think Janelle is far more deserving to win than say Dan or Boogie but Britney deserves to win as well. The other houseguests besides Shane I feel don't deserve the time of day, Shane is the only other one working hard to get to the end.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

After I wrote the above message to you Red I went to the spoiler site and this is what I found:

The fallout from the ‘twist’ continues on the feeds – yesterday Danielle wont he POV and so we initially thought that Frank was doomed to go home – but Boogie has suggested having Danielle put up Janelle – so that will be worked on all day today.

New alliance named early this morning – Wil, Jenn and Ashley named “The Tits” alliance and Wil figured out that he may be saved today and Janelle may be going up based on the way the house was acting (Janelle was locked out of the HoH room while Frank and Boogie were up with Dan, Shane, Brit and Danielle solidifying the “Silent Six” alliance.

Danielle has told Wil that he is coming off the block and Janelle is going up – Outside Boogie and Frank discuss the upcoming POV meeting.

Jenn is up now and Boogie and Frank have been to the DR. Still seems all is a ‘go’ to put Janelle up on the block at the POV meeting.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT AN IDIOT DANIELLE IS!!! BOOGIE IS ALREADY CONTROLLING THE GAME!!!!

You have no idea how mad I am that she is allowing Boogie to control her game play after saying over a thousand times she hates Boogie and does not trust him.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 pm

OMG....she is a friggin moron. Apparently, she can only make a big move in the game if asshole Boogie lights a fire under her tush.

I just watched the show from last night. She really unnecessarily screwed Wil over. It's in her best interest to get rid of Frank this week or put up Boogie in place of Wil. Idiot. I have to say, I adore how blunt Dan was with her an episode or so ago when he said Shane wouldn't date her outside the show.

Ah, Boogie, doing the whole, "I'm insulted they didn't nominate me. Don't they know who I am?" I will dance around the living room when that douche canoe goes home. Don't fear, Tony, he will! Gotta hold out hope!

So, the lame-o do-nothings have formed an alliance? I will laugh if the trio gets far. Though I doubt they will.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 pm

I hope it all comes back to bite her Red doesn't she know that Dan is now playing the game too? This is going to be some shake up if it is Janelle going home on Thursday.

The Wimpo alliance, how far do you think they are going to get?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 am

LOL @ "Wimpo alliance." I doubt they will get far because I don't think any of them are good game players and will not fly under the radar as an alliance. They will be an obvious alliance and someone will pick them off in a couple weeks.

I logged onto FB this morning and Dingo and followers are talking about Danielle as if she is legitimately unstable. Something must have happened overnight. It's not as if they are calling her stupid, they are alluding to her not being able to play the game sanely, as in having legitimate concerns. One likened this cast to the most unstable in BB history. Outside of Willie, I don't know what they could be talking about. Another said it was the most troubled cast since Nakomis and Cowboy together.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 pm

RedBedroom wrote:LOL @ "Wimpo alliance." I doubt they will get far because I don't think any of them are good game players and will not fly under the radar as an alliance. They will be an obvious alliance and someone will pick them off in a couple weeks.

I logged onto FB this morning and Dingo and followers are talking about Danielle as if she is legitimately unstable. Something must have happened overnight. It's not as if they are calling her stupid, they are alluding to her not being able to play the game sanely, as in having legitimate concerns. One likened this cast to the most unstable in BB history. Outside of Willie, I don't know what they could be talking about. Another said it was the most troubled cast since Nakomis and Cowboy together.

Funny you should mention Nakomis and Cowboy, I bought Season 5 from someone online and I got it last week and was looking at it. I tell you something, its a lot better with just regular people in the house instead of the returnees they have been having these past few seasons. How is Nakomis crazy, she was the one that invented the back door she called it the 5 fingers move and she got Jase out of the house with back dooring.

Danielle is insane, now she dosen't know if she made the right choice putting Janelle up on the block, and now is wondering if she is going to go down as a mean person in BB history. I think she is an idiot for listening to Dan and Boogie who themselves want to win the game. They will use Danielle until they get where they want and then boot her out. I am still mystified why they want Janelle out of the house, makes no sense to me.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I didn't articulate myself very well. I think what people were saying is casting someone like Danielle (insinuating she was unstable) was as wrong as putting Nakomis and Cowboy together as they did. I think you know their story, but don't want to spoil it if you are just watching that season for the first time.

I can't wait for Wed and Thurs to see just how she is reacting to this HOH power. She is obviously easily swayed and not picking her "friends" wisely.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Tony, sorry Janelle left. I know you are a big fan. I am so frustrated by Boogie's ability to always come out smelling like a rose. They really need to get rid of him or he will win this again. Sad.

Tony, are you keeping up with Dingo's Hamster watch drama? Seems Dingo is on strike due to the feeds always being cut to the fish tank. From the sounds of it, many feed purchasers are feeling disgruntled over how often they cut the cameras.

Oh, and I am sure you have heard about how Dan's DR was on live in the house for a while? Speculation is it was to keep Jani.

My first reaction to her eviction was that she would eventually be brought back. But, I think that all this backlash over the feeds and that DR thing with Dan is going to keep producers from finding a way to get her back in the house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 pm

I am so pissed off that Janelle was evicted so soon and that Boogie orchestrated it with Danielle. He was right when he said Danielle is HOH but he is making the decisions. Now he is doing it with Frank this week. WTF is wrong with these people don't they know what a devil this guy is? Janelle warned Britney about him but yet she still went and voted her out.

I was hoping they would have Pandora's box and whomever opens it Janelle comes back into the game, that would freak so many people out LOL including Boogie. Red I swear I can't stand looking at his ugly face anymore last night I was tempted to shut it off because he was on so much.

Yes I know all about the diary room leak and also that Boogie was overheard saying he was being mentored by one of the producers of the show for the past 11 years. Dingo overheard that as well and that is another reason he is on strike. I think his strike is over now.

Spoilers below:

Frank won the Veto competition so I assume he is keeping his nominations the same and Wil will go home on thursday. I am happy Wil is leaving after his big display of joy when Janelle was up for eviction. She protected him and Ashley and they stabbed her in the back. I hope Boogie is next then Frank and Ashley but ain't gonna happen, Boogie is going to win the game.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 pm

BB is shooting itself in the foot this season. I have always felt I would be really sad when they stop their annual airing of BB. Now, after seasons of Hollywood wannabes, production manipulating the game and being careless about it and twists that favor production's favorites, I won't be sad.

This weekend, my son wanted to look up on Youtube when the house was told about 9/11. So he did, which led us to watching a bunch of past comps. Watching those seasons where a real, diverse group was cast made me miss the old days and realize this has turned to shit.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm

RedBedroom wrote:BB is shooting itself in the foot this season. I have always felt I would be really sad when they stop their annual airing of BB. Now, after seasons of Hollywood wannabes, production manipulating the game and being careless about it and twists that favor production's favorites, I won't be sad.

This weekend, my son wanted to look up on Youtube when the house was told about 9/11. So he did, which led us to watching a bunch of past comps. Watching those seasons where a real, diverse group was cast made me miss the old days and realize this has turned to shit.

I totally agree, why do they have to keep bringing back people from the past every season and especially people like Boogie whom you hate!!! The show is much better when they just have regular people on it and not star wannabees. At this point with Janelle gone and Boogie running the game my interest this season is waning fast.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

When watching last night's episode, I didn't even care if I missed pieces of the show. The Zingbot was pretty funny on a couple of the zings, especially the Danielle/restraining order bit!

I don't know if he's going to use the POV? I am guessing not and he's just been talking out loud about putting Dan up because production suggested he does that. I don't want to see him and Boogie do well, but Boogie is right. Getting Dan out now would be a mistake because they can vote out Joe or Wil without too many people pissed about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:54 pm