CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

****BB SPOILER Thread****

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

****BB SPOILER Thread**** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****BB SPOILER Thread****

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 pm

RedBedroom wrote:When watching last night's episode, I didn't even care if I missed pieces of the show. The Zingbot was pretty funny on a couple of the zings, especially the Danielle/restraining order bit!

I don't know if he's going to use the POV? I am guessing not and he's just been talking out loud about putting Dan up because production suggested he does that. I don't want to see him and Boogie do well, but Boogie is right. Getting Dan out now would be a mistake because they can vote out Joe or Wil without too many people pissed about it.

Yeah but Red, think about it what kind of threat is Wil, Jenn and Joe and throw Ian in there as well??? The object of the game is to get the stronger players out of the house first then deal with the floaters and minor players. Right now Dan, Boogie and Frank are the strongest players with Shane behind them. I would not mind it if Frank and Shane stayed in the game since they are newbies but get rid of Boogie and Dan since they already won!!! I guess that is why Boogie is going for all the little amounts of money cause he probably know he may be blindsided eventually.

Spoilers Below:

Shane won HOH, Boogie got the $10,000 and Britney won the Immunity for next week which enables her to play in the HOH competition.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:44 pm

I think you are correct, Tony, about Boogie and the money. I really, really hope Shane puts up Boogie and Frank. I think he either did or is planning to...but Frank is the supposed target. Come on house...get Boogie out NOW, right after he took the cash.

Yikes...Frank and Ashley making out! Kinda funny, but I felt bad for Ian. I didn't like watching it, but it may make for some drama in the house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think you are correct, Tony, about Boogie and the money. I really, really hope Shane puts up Boogie and Frank. I think he either did or is planning to...but Frank is the supposed target. Come on house...get Boogie out NOW, right after he took the cash.

Yikes...Frank and Ashley making out! Kinda funny, but I felt bad for Ian. I didn't like watching it, but it may make for some drama in the house.

Frank and Boogie nominated and I read Boogie went berserk calling out Brittany and then calling out Dan for breaching the silent 6 alliance. It was actually Ian that spilled the beans to Shane about the silent 6 alliance but Dan claims he did not want to throw Ian under the bus. The AD that night was filled with fighting and accusations with Dan being the main target!

Spoilers below:

Frank won the veto but I don't know who Shane is replacing him with. I bet he puts Dan up and Dan will go this week but I still think Boogie should go first.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm

I think Jenn is nominated. Not sure, I just read something on FB that made me think that.

I can't wait to see footage of Boogie going batty over the nom!! He thinks the house is stupid for not targeting him a couple weeks ago, then cries like the little bitch he is when he gets nominated.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

RedBedroom wrote:I think Jenn is nominated. Not sure, I just read something on FB that made me think that.

I can't wait to see footage of Boogie going batty over the nom!! He thinks the house is stupid for not targeting him a couple weeks ago, then cries like the little bitch he is when he gets nominated.

Exactly. I heard that on the AD show he put on quite a performance being pissed off that he is on the block. I also read he is picking fights and going on an all out campaign to try and save himself!!!

Quote from Janelle for Boogie: Bye Bye bitches! In this case Bye Bye Boogie!!! I would be totally shocked and appalled if somehow he escaped and Jenn got voted out! Dan should be next to go!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 am

Jenn and Ashley got into an argument last night. I guess Jenn is pissed that Ashley is keeping Boogie. WTF? Why would she do that? She has a better chance of sticking to Frank with Frank's "Bromance" deflated.

I don't know if Ashley is pretending to be so stupid/flighty or if she's just that way. Either way, she's rather annoying.

I am really hoping I don't have anything pop up tomorrow night to make it so I can't watch it live! Finally, an exciting week in the house!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 am

RedBedroom wrote:Jenn and Ashley got into an argument last night. I guess Jenn is pissed that Ashley is keeping Boogie. WTF? Why would she do that? She has a better chance of sticking to Frank with Frank's "Bromance" deflated.

I don't know if Ashley is pretending to be so stupid/flighty or if she's just that way. Either way, she's rather annoying.

I am really hoping I don't have anything pop up tomorrow night to make it so I can't watch it live! Finally, an exciting week in the house!

Ashley is another one like Danielle with an empty head. I hope she is pretending but either way if she does vote for Jenn I think the other side has enough votes to get Boogie out. Either CBS has us fooled or these people are really as stupid as they come off. I mean did you not come there to win the money? The same thing happens on Survivor they always keep the bad guy and vote out the floaters and then its too late when the bad guy goes all the way to the end.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 am

Can't wait for tonight!!

I have a feeling that little square box with a question mark on it will lead to someone coming back and the house will have to choose between the two leaving tonight.

But, I don't think the house would ever bring Boogie back. Unless Frank wins HOH this week and he has the power to decide who comes back.

I'm just so happy this season is finally getting good. It will just get better as there a fewer and fewer house guests!! Can't wait to see who gets to the final five.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

Red bite your tongue I am afraid of Pandora's box and having Boogie come back into the game that would really suck big time! It would have been better if Janelle came out of Pandora's box while Boogie was still in the house. I hope he does not come back I may stop watching I will be so frustrated.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:58 am

Spoiler below:

Frank won HOH and plans to put up Dan and Danielle.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 am

Tony Marino wrote:Red bite your tongue I am afraid of Pandora's box and having Boogie come back into the game that would really suck big time! It would have been better if Janelle came out of Pandora's box while Boogie was still in the house. I hope he does not come back I may stop watching I will be so frustrated.

Oh, I hope it doesn't happen, trust me!

Oh, my gosh, wasn't last night's episode great? Ian was a freakin bird on a wire after Frank won POV! I actually like Frank more and more. One can't blame him for aligning with a proven strong player. Now with Boogie gone (feels great to type that!) I am anxious to see how Frank is.

Britt was so funny in her goodbye message to Boogie. Honestly, I am shocked Boogie didn't act like some over-grown baby upon his eviction. What did Ian give to Boogie on his way out? I couldn't tell.

Such a good night in the house! So, if Frank was, by chance, given the opportunity to bring one of them back, who would it be? His odds of winning would be better with Ashley, I think.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 am

RedBedroom wrote:

Oh, I hope it doesn't happen, trust me!

Oh, my gosh, wasn't last night's episode great? Ian was a freakin bird on a wire after Frank won POV! I actually like Frank more and more. One can't blame him for aligning with a proven strong player. Now with Boogie gone (feels great to type that!) I am anxious to see how Frank is.

Britt was so funny in her goodbye message to Boogie. Honestly, I am shocked Boogie didn't act like some over-grown baby upon his eviction. What did Ian give to Boogie on his way out? I couldn't tell.

Such a good night in the house! So, if Frank was, by chance, given the opportunity to bring one of them back, who would it be? His odds of winning would be better with Ashley, I think.

I am glad Ashely is gone she was so annoying. I don't know what Ian gave Boogie I guess we will find out maybe on finale night? Britney was a hoot in her goodbye message how fitting for Grandma face Mike I only wish Janelle had been there.

Spoilers below:

Frank nominated Dan and Danielle and also he opened Pandora's box we will find out Sunday about the contents.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 am

More spoilers below:

Jenn won the POV can you believe that? Frank opened Pandora's box and unleashed a lot of bad things on the house as you will see tonight!!! Ian won a gold ball which is a POV. Him and Jenn decided not to use the POV so Dan will be going home this week!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

More spoilers below:

Jenn used the Veto on Dan (what an idiot this girl is) and Frank put Britney up next to Danielle so I guess Brit is going home on thursday. Jenn is an embarrassment and what a role model for them to pick for Brooklyn NY. Dan is going to eat her alive now.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 pm

OMG, she won the veto???? I can only imagine how Frank took that news! I don't really mind Dan, so I am just excited about the drama her using the veto had to have caused!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

RedBedroom wrote:OMG, she won the veto???? I can only imagine how Frank took that news! I don't really mind Dan, so I am just excited about the drama her using the veto had to have caused!!!

It caused a lot of drama, I saw some of it with Brit on the AD, she was not very happy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:40 am

OMG, best BB episode in forever!! Excellent game play by Dan. I can't even believe he got this plan to work. It would be awesome to hear his full speech to all of them.

I am really wondering if Danielle will tell Shane about the new alliance. No big deal really since Shane didn't fall for the speech one bit.

If Frank and Dan are smart, they will continue to act as if they do not like each other.

Brittney's face was priceless when she was put up. Crazy, crazy! I loved it! I have started to like her less recently, so I am just loving these new developments in the house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 am

You know Red, Dan's story was so far fetched I have to wonder if CBS is coaching them for ratings. I would have never believed Dan's story, especially knowing him from the season he won. I kind of felt bad for Britney but this is a game. Frank is so damn gullible he is so easily won over that is why I suspect coaching from CBS. Tonight according to what they were flashing on the screen the show is not going to be on CBS its going to be on their affiliate station and I don't know if I have it or not. This might be for just the east coast viewers. I may end up having to record it on CBS West channel at midnight if I can't find this channel. Lots of drama though last night especially with Ian being exposed.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am

I think production is messing with the game all the time, but I actually think Dan came up with this on his own. He's got this mind game shit going on and he knows how to use it. I can't fault him for saving his tail.

Brittney was snowing Frank over saying she would work with him at one point so she was keeping her bases covered. Dan just did what he had to do to stay in the house.

Frank maybe shouldn't have gone for it, but he didn't have anybody in the house to really align with. Jenn is a weak player, though now she's power tripping over her "big move."

Can't wait for tonight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think production is messing with the game all the time, but I actually think Dan came up with this on his own. He's got this mind game shit going on and he knows how to use it. I can't fault him for saving his tail.

Brittney was snowing Frank over saying she would work with him at one point so she was keeping her bases covered. Dan just did what he had to do to stay in the house.

Frank maybe shouldn't have gone for it, but he didn't have anybody in the house to really align with. Jenn is a weak player, though now she's power tripping over her "big move."

Can't wait for tonight.

I don't dislike Dan I just want someone else that has not won to get the money. Did you see him when they had all those balls in the back yard Dan was like a Cannibal pushing Ian when he thought he heard coins in the ball in front of him. He also lied and said that he got it first time he went in to try the machine. If Dan hatched that plan without any intervening from CBS then he is a champion player but I still think CBS had a lot to do with it, no one can be that stupid as to believe everything he threw out last night dressed in black LOL

I still feel bad for Britney but I bet Janelle is dancing at home since Britney was involved in getting her evicted from the house.

I found that strange channel that Big Brother is going to be on tonight so all is set for 9pm tonight.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am

Glad you got it on your television. Loved tonight's episode. Finally, players are PLAYING...

I am listening to the endurance comp now...somehow Dan fell or threw it, I missed that part. But now, it's Ian and Shane.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 am

RedBedroom wrote:Glad you got it on your television. Loved tonight's episode. Finally, players are PLAYING...

I am listening to the endurance comp now...somehow Dan fell or threw it, I missed that part. But now, it's Ian and Shane.

I hope Ian wins. Im going to check the spoilers now!! By the way good show last night I didn't like the way Frank was yelling over Ian not giving him a chance to say what he wanted to say, Frank just kept bellowing over him. Maybe there was more to it than we saw last night.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 am

Spoilers below:

Ian and Shane were the last two standing. Shane made a deal with Ian that he and Danielle are safe this week. Ian agreed and Shane dropped off. Ian is HOH and he is putting up Frank and Jenn. I would have thought he would put Frank and Dan up and may the best man win.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 am

If he's putting up Frank and Jenn, he is probably planning to backdoor Dan.

Like I said, I was on one of the free sites to get the feeds last night. I can totally see why those who purchased the feeds are pissed. They cut to fish non-stop.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

Have you watched the interviews Jeff does with the evicted hg's? OMG, he sucks as an interviewer. So far, I watched his interviews with Boogie, Britney and am listening to Ashley's right now. Seriously, he seems like he hardly watches the show. He must only watch CBS broadcasts and never the feeds. He just asked Ashley if she was really a spray tanner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 pm