CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

****BB SPOILER Thread****

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

****BB SPOILER Thread**** - Page 4 Empty Re: ****BB SPOILER Thread****

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 am

I was watching some of the interview with Britney yesterday, could not watch the whole thing. Well Jeff is a favorite that is why they have him doing this.

spoiler below:

Dan won the Veto if he uses it on Jenn Ian is going to put Joe up as the pawn to get Frank out of the house.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm

The Brit interview was the best of them all, I think as far as being entertaining. She was the entertaining one, though! Yeah, he's he CBS reality show golden boy for sure. I like him, but he's not even trying to be professional. I loved it when they had Ross Matthews doing the interviews. He was a total fan of the show and is so funny.

Wow, I can't wait for tonight's show! I really hope Frank doesn't get the boot. That would really, really suck for him. But, Dan will stop at nothing to win. Having said that, I don't think it's a bad thing. Anyone playing the game should fully expect lies and deception.

As I am typing this, I just realized, we don't see the veto used tonight do we? Shoot.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Well Frank has been given a chance to play and win the game. The only way of saving him now is if they decide at the last minute to vote to get Joe out of the house instead of him which of course could happen if Dan starts spinning his tales. As I have said I like Dan but I don't want him to win a second time, this would have been a great opportunity to back door him but I guess Ian sees Frank as more of a threat to him because Frank has told Ian he is going up when he is HOH. We get to see the Veto used tomorrow night and I think 2 evictions again on thursday? Nothing of interest on the spoiler pages today.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Not sure what's going on, but Wil's photo on the wall is knockedout. All I know is Dan is a suspect. What that means, I don't know? It wasn't an America's Challenge thing to mess up the house, so who knows? Maybe it has to do with that BB video Wil made since leaving the house? Have you seen it?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Not sure what's going on, but Wil's photo on the wall is knockedout. All I know is Dan is a suspect. What that means, I don't know? It wasn't an America's Challenge thing to mess up the house, so who knows? Maybe it has to do with that BB video Wil made since leaving the house? Have you seen it?

I read that Dan accidently knocked out Wil's photo on the wall.

Red that video with Wil is hilarious, I like the Britney, Joe and Janelle imitations LOL!! He did them very well!

Can you believe the finale is next thursday the 13th? Went by so quickly!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 pm

spoilers below:

Ian won HOH again from what I read he plans to put Jenn and Shane up. Why he would not put Dan up is a mystery to me. Maybe he is planning a back door? He is a fool if he does not put him up.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:36 am

Spoiler below:

Shane won the POV I am sure he is removing himself off the block. Ian would be stupid not to put Dan up and get him out of the house.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Tony, I haven't been ignoring you on purpose! I finally watched the Wed. and Thursday episodes yesterday morning! Jay was busy and I was waiting to watch it with him.

Wow...lots going on in the house. So glad Joe is gone. Sad Frank is. I swear, it was hard to watch him have so much faith in Dan.

Ian is totally serious about his final two deal with Dan and that surprises me too. Since Shane won the POV, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan went up, but I think Ian is truly thinking about which players he would be willing to sit next to when it comes to the final two. I think Ian would win against any of the people in the house right now. Dan knows this too and so I think he will cut Ian loose if given the opportunity.

I can't wait for this week's episodes.

Now, I have to Google when the last day is. I don't think it is this week is it? For over a month, I thought it was in two weeks from this Thursday. But, I think it is actually the 19th. I think that's what they said on one of the shows I watched yesterday. I hope it's not the 19th because I am not home that day, I am on vacation. And I won't even be able to watch until I get home Saturday night!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Well Shane won POV Ian put Danielle up in his place as a pawn to get jenn out. Stupid move he should have back doored Dan because Dan wants him out of the house. I hope Ian continues to win HOH and POV so he can stay until the end. I fear Dan's desperation and backstabbing are going to get Ian out before the end.

The last day is next week, don't know if its the 19th or the 20th. Then the following thursday Survivor starts!!!

Have fun on your vacation Red!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks, Tony! I am so excited, but really bummed that I will miss the live finale.

So, little, innocent Ian has the ultimate trust in Dan? That's sad. I do like Dan, but I am liking Ian more and more. In the beginning of the season, I know I told you that I suspected Ian of maybe not being a genuine fan, but rather one who just studied up on the past seasons....not sure what I was thinking! LOL. He's a real fan of the show and at this point, I want to see him win.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Thanks, Tony! I am so excited, but really bummed that I will miss the live finale.

So, little, innocent Ian has the ultimate trust in Dan? That's sad. I do like Dan, but I am liking Ian more and more. In the beginning of the season, I know I told you that I suspected Ian of maybe not being a genuine fan, but rather one who just studied up on the past seasons....not sure what I was thinking! LOL. He's a real fan of the show and at this point, I want to see him win.

The thing is Ian does not know Dan wants him out, they are all keeping it a secret because they all know they don't stand a chance against Ian at the end. I really don't want Dan to win I hope he does not, I don't even want him in second place to get 50G. If Ian knew Dan was gunning for him I am sure he would have blind sided him. Too late now, Ian best win the last HOH or he is gone!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

They recorded an eviction yesterday. I won't spoil it for you who it was, but if you go on Dingo, they have a leaked clip of Julie's interview with the newly evicted houseguest.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Red:

I read a spoiler but not on Dingo's. I heard Jenn was evicted and now Danielle (ugh) is HOH. I guess Ian is gone from the game now, very sad, I am not happy at all that possibly Ian may be voted out. Then of course Dan will win the final HOH and bring Danielle to the end and he will win again. Sucks
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Damn...she's HOH? Well, Ian has a shot at the veto. Can you imagine if Danielle won this thing?

I could totally be wrong, but I think if Dan is in the final two, he won't win. No matter who is sitting beside him. I think everyone is going to be too pissed and bitter to say, "Well, he did play a sly game, he deserves it."

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Damn...she's HOH? Well, Ian has a shot at the veto. Can you imagine if Danielle won this thing?

I could totally be wrong, but I think if Dan is in the final two, he won't win. No matter who is sitting beside him. I think everyone is going to be too pissed and bitter to say, "Well, he did play a sly game, he deserves it."

I am quite sure Danielle is going to put Ian up, I wonder how hard it is going to be for her to choose between Dan and Shane to put on the block next to Ian since she is in love with Shane. If Ian wins the Veto then he has a good shot to win. I hope your right about Dan, he did stab everyone in the Jury house in the back and the fact he won the game already so maybe they would choose the other person.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

OMG, I thought it was going to be Danielle who won part one! You just have to shake your head at how gullible she is. But you have to hand it to Dan on how he keeps pulling the wool over her eyes. She stays pissed for a while, then gets over it.

Production has definitely screwed with the game and maybe they waited to start part one of the comp until she was no longer so pissed?

I like Dan and would love to see it be him and Ian in the final two with Ian taking the win. But, he will probably win and take her.

When she is interviewed in diary, they must really play up Dan having her back. After that little date with Shane, I never, never thought she would take the risk and pull Dan off the block.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Spoilers below:

Ian won part 2 of the HOH. Danielle was screaming at him not to take Dan to the final 2 if he wins. This is all the master plan of Dan to put pressure on Ian to throw part 3 of the challenge thinking Dan is going to take him to the final 2 but he is really going to evict Ian and take Danielle. This really sucks, I hate Danielle and Dan for doing this to Ian. I saw him after the challenge was over on the AD and the poor kid is literally going out of his mind because of Dan and Danielle. They are playing him like I have never seen before and its just not right. I hope the kid realize what Dan is doing to him and wins the challenge wednesday night.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm

I really can't stand the corny final three champagne breakfast they do. Their "lines" are so spoon fed to them. Terrible acting. Not sure whey then need a recap. They should show more of the jury house or family interviews.

I did not know Ian won the second one...that means had Danielle won the first one, Dan would be in a position to hope for final two. Now, it's anybody's bet.

I sure hope Ian wins the next one. I DO NOT want to see Danielle in the final two, and Ian might just take her. I know Dan will. He can not beat Ian for sure.

Danielle must be losing her mind over all this.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

I really can't stand the corny final three champagne breakfast they do. Their "lines" are so spoon fed to them. Terrible acting. Not sure whey then need a recap. They should show more of the jury house or family interviews.

I did not know Ian won the second one...that means had Danielle won the first one, Dan would be in a position to hope for final two. Now, it's anybody's bet.

I sure hope Ian wins the next one. I DO NOT want to see Danielle in the final two, and Ian might just take her. I know Dan will. He can not beat Ian for sure.

Danielle must be losing her mind over all this.

Yeah that was pretty stupid the champagne breakfast we must have seen the Willie fight and the Ian and Frank fight a dozen times already.

They continue to play Ian Danielle screaming at him from one end and Dan lying to him on the other end I don't know what he is going to do is he going to throw the 3rd part of the competition and have Dan vote him out or is he going to win and then go up against Dan for the final HOH Battle? We shall see Wednesday.

Red you should check out Survivor, its on just before BB finale.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah, I had thought about watching Survivor with you since I just can't get into Amazing Race. Then I heard "Blaire" from Facts of Life is on. So, I may. I will have to record it since I will be gone.

I am literally hoping to get to my hotel Wed. by 8:30 so I can watch the finale before going out. There are two places I want to hit Wed. night...one open till two, the other till four. So, it's not like staying in until ten will kill me! I can do my hair and makeup during commercials! Since I have to get ready, I probably wouldn't leave until 9:30 anyway.

I just really want to watch live. If I wasn't going to read spoilers on FB, I would just wait. But I will for sure log on to FB during long train rides to and from places I want to go. So, as long as I am on FB, I doubt I can avoid spoilers. So, my dorky little BB fan butt will probably watch it. I figure, even if I start watching late, I already know what they will mostly show in the beginning. I can re-watch when I get home.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am

Well here we are at finale day. Red I hope you get to watch Live tonight. I have a long night from 8-11 with Survivor being on 8-9:30 and BB 9:30-11:00.

Can't wait for the finale of BB but then it makes me sad too because its the official end of the summer and the end of the show for this year and we have to wait a whole year for another installment. I hope Ian wins the last part of the HOH and takes Dan to the finals he stands a better chance of winning than with Danielle I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 pm