CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Shale
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters

Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you? Empty Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Does your state being blue or red matter much to you? If in five years time, your stat gradually became the opposite, would that be enough for you to consider moving?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you? Empty Re: Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Doesn't matter.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you? Empty Re: Blue vs. Red states: does it matter to you?

Post by Shale Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Unfortunately, I live in a cosmopolitan metropolis that is in a backwater, Southern state. It annoys me that these ignorant, conservative ppl at the state level are running the place but we've managed to secure a nude beach here in South Florida despite their objections (Existing state law allowed it - they never saw it coming, the County embraced it and now it is very popular with tourists and generating money so they are stuck with it).

So, I try to enjoy my little island of liberality surrounded by a sea of asswipes.
    Blue Cool
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

It would have to change a great deal.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm

I live in a purple state controlled mostly by a very blue city, in which I reside. XD Of course I'd PREFER a red state. But hey, this messed up purple state is my home. It'd have to get REALLY blue for me to flee. Hopefully one day (after seeing the disaster of the past few years multiplied in the next few) this state will flip red. Smile
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

I wouldn't choose to live in a red state as long as it was within my druthers. As it is I live in a province that is mixed, Liberal, Conservative,NDP, Green and Marijuana parties. I believe the province will go NDP in our next election, and thank goodness because we are at the moment dealing with a Liberal majority but they act like they are Conservatives. In fact the federal right wing conservative Party Prime Minister has rewarded the Liberal party handsomely for being right wing and stabbing the people of BC.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm

It does, then it doesn't. I would prefer a blue state, but I could live someplace like Georgia or the Carolinas if I had to. Now that Virginia has become a blue state, I can live there too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 pm