CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots! Empty Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

How are we supposed to take Rex seriously when he acts like a young teenager so much of the time? The way he was talking to those documents? He just looked like a total idiot. He looks like less of an idiot when he's away form Gigi. I can actually somewhat stomach him when Gex aren't together, but when they are, they're both nauseating. Couldn't believe the way those two were going on about John following the law and whatnot - shows how stupid they both are. John is the least moral and most criminal cop there. he abuses his badge, follows vigilante justice and thinks NOTHING of breaking the law if it will get him what he wants. He cares nothing for truth and justice and perverts both of them. Natalie and Rex really are a pair of empty-headed idiots!
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots! Empty Re: Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 pm

TSJFan, this barely to me is just one of the many among many others in what I can NOT stand about the show right now. As of yesterday I have taken OLTL off my DVR...from here on out it's looking at YT clips of our Todd (and his family)!

Of course it's not surprising even Rex besides Nat declaring John as so noble of the law, and speaking so highly of him... but it's still rather sickening, considering John was such a major jacka** to Rex the other day in his office, I mean, I don't even like Rex, I don't like either of them lol,but even still I felt pretty sad for Rex just nodding it off when John was simply such a JERK to him the other day, and for what reason? That is how he is going to treat his future brother-in-law? I really didn't get his attitude with Rex, afterall I thought they were pretty tight and all due to Michael/Marcie/Sam LOL

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Rex is now and always has been more of an idiot away from Gigi. I don't know how anybody can claim that she makes him dumber after the Stacy fiasco pretty much proved that the only time he even has brains is around her. Rex is dumb around Kelly. He's dumb around Natalie. He's dumb around everyone cept Gigi. Gigi makes this idiot tolerable. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness_Man on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm

ITA Crazy4gage - that's just how I feel! Rex is snooze-worthy at the best of times and hearing him wax eloquence about John with Natalie - he's a total bumbling idiot. John is a jerk to most people. I don't know what the ladies see in him. Maybe he exudes something that temporarily brainwashes the women. I know that they're certainly left worse off after he dumps them for the latest damsel in distress?

As for Rex? He's probably too stupid to see John for what he really is. John uses people and for awhile, Rex was useful in helping keep Todd from his son. You'd think John would treat his future brother-in-law with a little more decency and respect, but this is John we're talking about. At least, with Natalie and Kelly, we're getting Rex away from Gigi. Those two are so horrible together and both act like SUCH idiots when they're together. They really should be in the same circle as the teen crowd, with the way Gex act. Just because Gex are dating in real life doesn't mean they work on-screen. Seems just the opposite, actually! They're horrible together. I'd be all for a Rex/Kelly pairing. Rex is marginally interesting with Kelly.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Never doubted that for an instant, look at who raised them, Roxy.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Good point! LOL! Good thing Roxy didn't have any more kids - both of hers are total idiots and both are married to or dating total idiots. Roxy nows how to raise kids who REALLY know how to pick them - lol!!! Rex & Natalie are TOTAL idiots! 729904
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:10 pm

I liked the Natalie and Rex scenes, it was like the old days when the characters still had their edges, Rex was goofy but in a fun way and Natalie was scrapy willing to help out her brother.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm

My biggest problems is who TPTB have paired Rex and Natalie with. Paring Rex with Gigi ensured that I will never feel anything but disgust for him as long as he's with her. Until Rex pays for what he did to Sam, or suffers karma, I'll never stop hating but, but away form Gigi, he's tolerable - a total idiot - but tolerable. The same is true with Nat and John - John destroyed any interest I had in Nat and as long as she's with him, she's a character I can't stand. She's tolerable away from John but I will never be truly interested in the character as long as she's with John. John and Gigi have totally destroyed my interest in Nat and Rex and until they break up, I won't invest much time in them. I hate John and Gigi far to much to be interest in any storyline they might have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 pm