CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Since the show loves John so much

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Since the show loves John so much Empty Since the show loves John so much

Post by Kral Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 am

Then they should give him a REAL partner. Natalie and her fake belly being his cohort on cases just looks silly.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Since the show loves John so much Empty Re: Since the show loves John so much

Post by aublack40 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 am

super cop needs no partner only flunkies and hero worshippers!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

It won't be long before there's another damsel in distress and John dumps Natalie as fast as he did Blaire and Marty.That's why I don't want this kid to be John's! Poor kid will only get Daddy's attention if she's a girl and in distress. Otherwise, john will be too busy playing hero to everyone else.

John has really ruined Natalie for me - that much I can say. I have NO interest in her or this baby storyline right now. If they make the baby Brody's, that might gain back some of my interest, though.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 pm

It sure does. Why is she his personal helper, what about the rest of the department and detectives? They just had to put them back together but there just is no chemistry there IMO.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

ITA! I sure don't see any chemistry but I don't think the problem is Natalie. There is only ONE person I've ever seen John have any kind of chemistry with and that's Todd.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:ITA! I sure don't see any chemistry but I don't think the problem is Natalie. There is only ONE person I've ever seen John have any kind of chemistry with and that's Todd.
    Michael Easton/John Mcbain boring Sleep Inducing Trevor St. John/Todd Manning yummy cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:25 pm