CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Marc™
Shale
JeanMerc82
Supernova
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
12 posters

Public restrooms

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Public restrooms Empty Public restrooms

Post by Chris Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:05 am

Do you avoid them? I do. Even the cleaner ones. Take for instances, yesterday when I was at work, I think I held it for the last four hours of my shift. The restrooms there aren't obscenely filthy, but I just have a public restroom hindrance for some reason.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Public restrooms Empty Re: Public restrooms

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 am

Chris, I take it that since you have the option to stand up when you micturate, you’re talking about numero dos? If the place is disgusting like that one in Trainspotting, I’ll probably look for something cleaner. Unless I’ve eaten Mexican and it’s an emergency. I read of a study a while back that the first stall is usually the cleanest because most people avoid it because they think it’s the dirtiest. Sort of like the pretty girl who doesn't get asked out because everyone assumes she's already got a date.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am

Wow alan, you deciphered that one perfectly. 😆
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 am

I will urninate in a public restroom thats about it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

I avoid them at all costs. My stomach is weaker and weaker with each passing year. And I almost always gag when I go in one.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm

I guess I'm lucky, I live in a small town where every public restroom I've had to use is clean, on surface you don't see anything, below the surface, I'm not in long enough to care.

hijack Oh but since we're on the subject, that reminds me, what's everybody's opinion on the idea that all public restrooms should be made co-ed? Personally, I'm not for it, everybody knows the men's rooms stink to high hell and we don't need that over on our side.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:16 pm

I never liked public bathrooms,i always thought that there was a hidden camera and someone was spying on me!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 pm

There could very well be. They were saying on the news the other day that in 37 states it is perfectly legal to have spy cameras in dressing rooms and even public bathrooms. That to me just says there are a lot of people with far too much free time on their hands, and very sick minds.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Supernova wrote:I guess I'm lucky, I live in a small town where every public restroom I've had to use is clean, on surface you don't see anything, below the surface, I'm not in long enough to care.

Public restrooms 848315 Oh but since we're on the subject, that reminds me, what's everybody's opinion on the idea that all public restrooms should be made co-ed? Personally, I'm not for it, everybody knows the men's rooms stink to high hell and we don't need that over on our side.

Nope I don't want no strange chicks staring at my privates while I am in there.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I never like to put my ass on a public toilet seat when I have to shit and usually balance my feet on the rim and squat over it. One good thing about traveling in the Middle East is their sane toilet design - for squatting:

Public restrooms Squat-toilet

Even a nasty public toilet is easier to countenance when only your shoe soles have to touch it.

Not just in the Middle East, the first of this type toilet I've seen was in Southern Italy.

Supernova wrote:...
    hijack Oh but since we're on the subject, that reminds me, what's everybody's opinion on the idea that all public restrooms should be made co-ed? Personally, I'm not for it, everybody knows the men's rooms stink to high hell and we don't need that over on our side.
    I used to clean public toilets in the French Market in New Orleans. I dreaded the women's room because it was always the nastiest. I mean shit on top of the porcelain where they would lean over the bowl without sitting down.

I don't think American sensitivities can take gender sharing of toilets. I was shocked as a young man at the Frankfurt Airport in the '60s when I used the toilet and there was a woman attendant in charge of soap and towels. The Europeans were quite comfortable with her standing at their back while they used the urinals but I was a bit self-conscious. (Not any more of course - now I'm a nudist with no shame!)
    booty shake
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm

I avoid them in general. Hell, I don't even like touching the doors that someone's shitty hands may have touched just 5 mins earlier.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Of course, I'd rather use my bathroom at home, but if I have to use a public restroom, then I use them, it's not a big deal - that's what they're here for! Unless it's a really disgusting public bathroom like unclean toilets, paper on the floor, etc., I don't have a problem using one.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I will not use a dirty restroom, period. Whether it's public or private. I'll piss on myself if I have to. Nasty/dirty bathrooms are my biggest pet peeve and I just feel so uncomfortable in one. Which is why I clean mine at home diligently. That being said, I will use a public restroom if it's clean enough. I've seen some nice ones. Like the ones in Macy's. I don't sit on the toilet anyway, I carry sanitizer in my bag and I use it to wipe the seat before I put the toilet seat cover on it and I still squat over it. I wash my hands and always use the paper towel to open the door of the bathroom on my way out if I have to pull it. NEVER touch the door handles on ANY public restroom.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I will not use a dirty restroom, period. Whether it's public or private. I'll piss on myself if I have to. Nasty/dirty bathrooms are my biggest pet peeve and I just feel so uncomfortable in one. Which is why I clean mine at home diligently. That being said, I will use a public restroom if it's clean enough. I've seen some nice ones. Like the ones in Macy's. I don't sit on the toilet anyway, I carry sanitizer in my bag and I use it to wipe the seat before I put the toilet seat cover on it and I still squat over it. I wash my hands and always use the paper towel to open the door of the bathroom on my way out if I have to pull it. NEVER touch the door handles on ANY public restroom.

Dang what you poor women have to go through just to take a leak in a public restroom. I agree with you about touching the door handles on any public restroom, I always take a paper towel with me when I leave the restroom and grab the handle with it. I do that at work too since some of those nasty guys never wash their hands after they use the restroom.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 am

Tony Marino wrote:... I do that at work too since some of those nasty guys never wash their hands after they use the restroom.
    Then again, don't get too fearful of natural body sharing.

I wrote an essay about what we consider "nasty" and why wash our hands after using the restroom.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=258781
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:12 am

Some restrooms are just a den of filth. That's all there is to it. But when you gotta go, you gotta go. I'd rather be disgusted for a few mins then to walk around feeling like there's a needle against my bladder or clinching my butt cheeks together to keep it in. lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 pm

One of the most disgusting restrooms I was ever in was in Lake Tahoe out by the Lake. It was a building with 1 restroom. When you enter there is a bowl in the center of the room and if you look in it, there is no water just a hole where you could see and smell what hundreds of people dropped in it. Needless to say that I took my chances peeing in the woods after I came out of there gagging. I think I actually took a picture of it LOL.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 am

I agree some are very disgusting, but some aren't bad. Sometimes you gotta go. Razz Of course, the biggest problem with public restrooms is that many of them just don't measure up to The Champion! FORGIVENESS MAN
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 am

Portable toilets are the worst. My son does an outdoor sport, so since 2004, I have used more porta potties that I want to imagine. That is probably why I have such an aversion to any public toilet.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Portable toilets are the worst. My son does an outdoor sport, so since 2004, I have used more porta potties that I want to imagine. That is probably why I have such an aversion to any public toilet.

They.are.the.WORST. Definitely won't do those. Ick!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Portable toilets are the worst.

I refuse to even use those. Nope. No way.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 am

Shale wrote:
    Then again, don't get too fearful of natural body sharing.

I wrote an essay about what we consider "nasty" and why wash our hands after using the restroom.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=258781

Sorry Shale butt ( Wink ) I always wash my hands after and the fact that a lot of people don't (and pick their nose) is what keeps me from ever eating anything out of a bowl in public like peanuts or pretzels on a bar.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 am

RedBedroom wrote:Portable toilets are the worst. My son does an outdoor sport, so since 2004, I have used more porta potties that I want to imagine. That is probably why I have such an aversion to any public toilet.

Sorry Red, that's got to suck. It's bad enough to have to use some of those standing up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 pm