CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West) - Page 2 Empty Re: Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

Was she always so harsh and... well - I won't say the word. I don't know why Maura West always seems to play her characters that way. I despised Carly on ATWT for the same reasons I'm hating Dianne - harsh, judgmental, arrogant, with a holier-than-thou attitude.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West) - Page 2 Empty Re: Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

The character of Diane has always been this way and I am so ready for her to leave.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 am

So it's not just the way Maura is playing her, then. I wasn't sure, because she played Carly the same way on ATWT. In fact, it's hard for me to see her as anyone other than Carly because of how she's playing the roles in such a similar way. I want her gone and a judge giving Jack complete custody.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 pm

No, its not just her. It is the role itself. They just probably piocked the right person for that role in picking her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 am

Yeah - that would make sense - they knew what she could deliver and wanted a woman who could play a total bitch who cares for no one but herself. the sad thing is, there's just nothing redeemable about Diane and I don't see that changing.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 am

Well they sure hit the nail on the head with this one big time.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 am

LOL - yeah - they did! She's perfectly cast. Diane was driving me crazy last week, hanging all over Jack and him letting it happen. He needs to put her in her place and remind her that she took his kid from him and kept them apart and that the only connection he wants with her is their son.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Now she is hanging out with Nick and Phyllis's child, and Phyllis can be dangerous when she really want to.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 am

GO Phyllis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She'd have my FULL support if she took on that homewrecker.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 pm

It won't take much because they don't get along because Diane tried to break up Phyllis and Jack before with a bunch of lies, that is why Phyllis don't trust her right now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 am

I don't lame her. Diane is scum. I'd love to see Jack challenge her for custody and win and then the three of them form a happy little family...I don't know why I can never remember the little guy's name.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I am just counting the days when they get rid of her again. I want her gone.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 am

You think it'll happen, though? They sure were pimping it when they got her. Ironic that she's bedding Nick - they're two of a kind - two of the most selfish people on the show, who see their kids as tools and don't care how much they hurt those kids, so long as they get what they want. what a sickening couple!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah, they usually keep the ones you want gone, just look at Victor. Can't pry him off this show with a crow bar.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 pm

LOL - yeah - GH has kept all those I ahted most and let go of all those I loved most, which is why I wont' waste time with the show anymore. Same for AMC. OLTL still has Trevor on the show and while Days has let go of many of my favs, they still do have Bo & Hope.
    Offbeat Oddity
    Offbeat Oddity
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Offbeat Oddity Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:10 am

Though I recently stopped watching Y&R, I did see about two weeks' worth of Maura West as Diane, and I actually thought she did a pretty good job in the role. Now, I think Alex Donnelley is by far the best Diane and should have been the one called back for the role because I admired the strength and intelligence she brought to the character. I do think that Maura has the bitchiness to make the character work, and she actually seems to fit in with this cast.

Diane and Nick are having sex? :Barf Yeah, I think I'll stay away from this show a little while longer...
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 am

I think I just don't care for MW in the role. Her appearance is so harsh - the platinum blonde hair cut so short... well - maybe it suits the cahracter of Diane, who is such a nasty piece of work. I cringe everytime Diane appears on the screen.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 am

I just can't beleive Nick is judging Sharon and is sleeping with Diane who is to old for him and has slept with and was married to his father. Blows the mind how self righteous those Newman's are.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

It really does, doesn't it? It's amazing how similar Nick and Victor are, though. I'm not surprised he's banging Diane while looking down on Sharon. It's typical Newman arrogance - they think they're gods.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I was so glad when Sharon went off on them and told them to look at their own messed up lives when they tried to judge her about being with Adam and tried to keep Faith from her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah - that was great! Too bad it fell on such deaf ears but I was glad to hear her finally put it back on them. They're all nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who think they're something special.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 am

Diane is playing a dangerous game with both those men and when her son find out it is not going to be pretty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm