CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Empty Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:01 am

Now, I know there are a few dads here, so I know you all were there. But my question more has to do with being party to the birth of a child that is not yours?

I did one time. And that was enough. It was my son's cousin and it was crazy awkward to be part of it all. In the end, it was pretty cool to see him actually born, but five years later, all I recall is the awkward.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Empty Re: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am

Do you mean in the delivery room with someone else's wife to see her try and pass a watermelon through her Holiest of Holies? No. No I haven't.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Empty Re: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 am

I've never seen any child born - and I thank God for that; I think that would mess me up beyond repair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:03 pm