CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Impact
TPP
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
9 posters

Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms? Empty Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms?

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 pm

If your teenager was in a committed relationship, would you add condoms to the shopping list just for them? I got another question....would you let them have sex in the house?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms? Empty Re: Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms?

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm

No and No! If they think they're adult enough to sex but have mommy and daddy buying them their condoms, then they're really proving that they aren't old enough. Same goes for the sex in the house.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms? Empty Re: Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:No and No! If they think they're adult enough to sex but have mommy and daddy buying them their condoms, then they're really proving that they aren't old enough. Same goes for the sex in the house.

I agree.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:No and No! If they think they're adult enough to sex but have mommy and daddy buying them their condoms, then they're really proving that they aren't old enough. Same goes for the sex in the house.

My position is no and no too, but just to play devils advocate.....where should they have sex, if not in the house? A hotel?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm going to say yes to the condoms and no to the having sex in the house. I don't want them to have sex either way, but I feel like they might be embarrassed to buy condoms and then be scrounging around for one...Or not use one at all. I don't think it's ideal that people immature enough to be embarrassed about buying condoms be having sex, but I think it happens!

Sex in the house...No. I don't want them to do it at all, so I'm not going to make it easy for them!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Marc™ wrote:

My position is no and no too, but just to play devils advocate.....where should they have sex, if not in the house? A hotel?

If they're going to do it, yep. Find a place. There, his mother's house, his mother's basement, etc. I mean, I knew a lot of kids in high school who were big on getting hotel rooms just so them and their significant other could chill and have some privacy (and of course do the wild thing). And short stays were real popular too. I personally never partaked in any of that activity until I got to college though.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:28 pm

No way in hell are they getting condoms from me or having sex under my roof. If it were totally up to me, they wouldn't be having sex at all until they were able to provide for themselves like adults. Sex being an adult activity and all. Someone should be able to pay for the bed they're gonna have sex in.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Marc™ wrote:

If they're going to do it, yep. Find a place. There, his mother's house, his mother's basement, etc. I mean, I knew a lot of kids in high school who were big on getting hotel rooms just so them and their significant other could chill and have some privacy (and of course do the wild thing). And short stays were real popular too. I personally never partaked in any of that activity until I got to college though.

So convinced you having a daughter. LOL
    You gonna end up with a house full of sons, watch. You gonna have like 4 of them muthafuckas.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Marc™ wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

So convinced you having a daughter. LOL
    You gonna end up with a house full of sons, watch. You gonna have like 4 of them muthafuckas.

Nystyle with four kids? You're a comedian. Okay, her mother's house and her mother's basement. LOL, I wouldn't mind having sons though.....but he better not have any of those fast ass little girls up in his room. And I better not get any calls from daughter's parents talking about they caught my son sneaking out of their windows at night. Should Parents Give Their Dating Teenager Condoms? 98226
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Marc™ wrote:If your teenager was in a committed relationship, would you add condoms to the shopping list just for them? I got another question....would you let them have sex in the house?
    Been there done that on both questions.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

I wouldn't. In 2011, there isn't any reason why anyone (teens included) shouldn't be capable of buying their own condoms. You can get them in vending machines, for Gods sake. There's no way I'd give my daughter rubbers. While I wouldn't take her to the doctor to make sure her hymen is in tact, I wouldn't be permissive to the idea of her being sexually active either. And as far as my underage child having sex in my house goes, hell no. If it even crossed my mind that that was happening, someone's neck is in trouble.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

Parents buy their kids all sorts of essential & non essential items that they COULD be buying for themselves, like deodorant and toothpaste. Not to mention snack items too. So why not add condoms to the shopping list? Razz Listen they can't STOP their kids from having sex if that's what the kids have set their minds on doing. Trying to put restrictions like "I'm not gonna help you with protection" or "Not in my house" seems like futile power moves for the sake of winning back control and may just end up with them becoming a grandparent before their time!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

Kral wrote:Parents buy their kids all sorts of essential & non essential items that they COULD be buying for themselves, like deodorant and toothpaste. Not to mention snack items too. So why not add condoms to the shopping list? Razz Listen they can't STOP their kids from having sex if that's what the kids have set their minds on doing. Trying to put restrictions like "I'm not gonna help you with protection" or "Not in my house" seems like futile power moves for the sake of winning back control and may just end up with them becoming a grandparent before their time!
    co-signs
    Like I said, we did that with our daughter - didn't want her parking in some dark secluded place with her B/F in this very dangerous city. So they stayed the night in her bedroom. And we provided the condoms since she had no income while going to high school. That was in the mid '80s.

More recently I provided condoms to my grandsons in their mid to late teens since I had access to them for free from the health dept. These days there are many places in cities where you can pick up free condoms provided by the health department.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

Marc™️ wrote:

The answer is that they SHOULDN'T be having sex at their age. FORGIVENESS MAN If they're set on doing what they shouldn't, it isn't my job to provide a location. XD Frankly if they are in that situation, it's more proof that they are not ready to have sex at all.

So in a nutshell, if they're set on fornication, it's not my job to make it easier for them.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 am

Dream of Californication...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 am