CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Forgiveness Man
AtownPeep
Chris
7 posters

Your neighboring states.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your neighboring states. Empty Your neighboring states.

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

Have you ever been to any of your neighboring states, and if so, how do you feel about them? Could you see living there? Michigan is sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. Been to IL (Chicago), wasn't terribly impressed, even though the city has a rich history. I wouldn't want to live in either, simply because when/if I leave Michigan, I'd rather go somewhere completely different.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Your neighboring states. Empty Re: Your neighboring states.

Post by AtownPeep Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Next to Georgia is Kansas, Alabama and Idaho. Haven't been to any of them.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Go to Jersey all the time. I can count on one hand the things about it that I like.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Jersey is the next state over from Long Island and yes I have been there many times, have relatives that live there but I never will.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

New Jersey, Massachusettes, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Connecticut all border New York state. And yes, I've been to all of them. It also borders Canada....I've been there too. All of them are cool, I wouldn't have a problem living in either of them except Vermont. It's really nice up there, but nothing is popping. I need to be somewhere where I have access to a big city. Oh yeah, and Massachusettes really doesn't suit me either.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever been to any of your neighboring states, and if so, how do you feel about them? Could you see living there? Michigan is sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. Been to IL (Chicago), wasn't terribly impressed, even though the city has a rich history. I wouldn't want to live in either, simply because when/if I leave Michigan, I'd rather go somewhere completely different.

Don't forget Canada Chris. Maybe not a state, but it's definitely right up the street and I WOULD live there!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am

Hey hey hey hey hey! Cool the Joisey smack talk peeps! Wink
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
    Chris wrote:Have you ever been to any of your neighboring states, and if so, how do you feel about them? Could you see living there? Michigan is sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. Been to IL (Chicago), wasn't terribly impressed, even though the city has a rich history. I wouldn't want to live in either, simply because when/if I leave Michigan, I'd rather go somewhere completely different.

Don't forget Canada Chris. Maybe not a state, but it's definitely right up the street and I WOULD live there!

I don't know how I forgot about Canada Robbie, especially since it's closer than both Illinois and Ohio (Cedar Point is in Sandusky.)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 am

Chris wrote:
    RobbieFTW wrote:

I don't know how I forgot about Canada Robbie, especially since it's closer than both Illinois and Ohio (Cedar Point is in Sandusky.)

Uh.....unless I'm trippin'....didn't you say that you used to go to Ohio State?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    RobbieFTW wrote:

Uh.....unless I'm trippin'....didn't you say that you used to go to Ohio State?

You're not, I am. I don't know where my mind went. I spent four years in Ohio, but in all that time, I never ventured into the *main* city of Cleveland (or even Dayton), which was something like a three hour drive away; that's what I was thinking about when I asked the question. Always stayed in Columbus, and when I would return to Michigan, I would always fly Port Columbus Int., so I was always cut off from the culture of the more active city area. Since returning in 2001, I haven't been back at all, accept to go to Cedar Point (in Sandusky.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:49 pm