CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Kral
SkwirtB
Spsl19
Nystyle709
Chris
9 posters

How well do you like manager/supervisors?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How well do you like manager/supervisors? Empty How well do you like manager/supervisors?

Post by Chris Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm

How much more would you enjoy your job if your current manager/supervisors were to leave?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How well do you like manager/supervisors? Empty Re: How well do you like manager/supervisors?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 am

I wouldn't like it as much. My job is kinda boring, but I really like my co-workers and most of my supervisors, so that's what makes it cool. Only like 2 or 3 people I would throw under a bus but the rest of the folks are mad cool. It's very family oriented too...everyone not only works together but hangs out together as well.
    Spsl19
    Spsl19
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

How well do you like manager/supervisors? Empty Re: How well do you like manager/supervisors?

Post by Spsl19 Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 pm

I like my bosses. I'd rather they stay than get new one's who I don't know.
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Äcem®️ wrote:I like my bosses. I'd rather they stay than get new one's who I don't know.

+1

In my experience, it's always when the initial managers & supervisors leave and new ones come in that I start to have problems with my job. The people who hired me know where I stand, what my availability is, what I like/don't like to do, etc., etc.

When those new admins. come in, they see everybody as the same and wanna treat everybody with the same iron fist. That's when the trouble begins.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Its been my experience that the manager who you like in the beginning you eventually start to hate and the one you didn't like at first is the one who eventually becomes the most tolerable once you get use to their snark. That's how it is at my job. One of my supervisors is EXCEEDINGLY "nice" on the surface, but underneath all that phony sunshine can be demanding and bitchy. Another of my supervisors is very sarcastic and condescending at face value but over time you see that she's actually cool.

That said...for right now I'm good with most my supervisors except for one. Thankfully he doesn't GENERALLY preside over my area so I only gotta deal with him in doses.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 am

I have two managers and five supervisors, all of whom I either get along great with, or don't much say anything to. Overall I'm at peace with my job. I don't need a shakeup.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 pm

My boss is amazing and awesome and great.

I own my own business.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm

RedBedroom wrote:My boss is amazing and awesome and great.

I own my own business.

LOL good one
    Alden
    Alden
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Alden Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

I have three managers, one I like a lot, another who is ok, and the other who I can't stand. The first I wouldn't wanna see leave. The second can either stay or go. The last I'll volunteer to walk out of the building should he get fired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:24 am