CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Forgiveness Man
TPP
Shale
Tony Marino
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Chris
11 posters

Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality Empty Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality

Post by Chris Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:18 pm

I posted this in the Glee thread; but thought I'd put it here too so that everyone could see it. Former SNL cast member Victoria Jackson blasted Glee for promoting homosexuality.

Video:

(Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality Empty Re: Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Does she have any idea how difficult it is to take her seriously?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality Empty Re: Former SNL star attacks 'Glee' for promoting homosexuality

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Rockbird wrote:Does she have any idea how difficult it is to take her seriously?

They only take her seriously on the 700 Club, Benny Hinn & the show with the pink haired woman who thinks she's Barbie.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Good grief, what a ditz. What is she lusting after one of the guys and realized she can't have what she wants?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Y'know you just assume anyone who lives in NYC would be more gay friendly.

But, guess bigotry can be entrenched so deeply into a benighted soul that it could defy all enlightenment.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 pm

She ain't a Native New Yorker Shale:

Jackson was born in Miami, Florida, the daughter of Marlene Esther (née Blackstad) and James McCaslin Jackson, a gym coach.[1] Raised by devout Christian parents in a home without a television,[2] she was trained in gymnastics by her father from ages 5 to 18. Jackson attended the private Dade Christian School, where she was a cheerleader and the Homecoming Queen. She subsequently attended Florida Bible College in Hollywood, Florida. Three years of gymnastics competitions led to a scholarship at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. She also spent one year at Auburn University, before earning a degree in theatre from Palm Beach Atlantic University

Guess this explains why her thoughts are so twisted.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 pm

^^and a Tea Party member who believes Obama is a communist. LMAO!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm

wow.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Glee should be attacked for promoting bad television. Razz I had a feeling it was her when I read the title. lol She's no more lost than the celebs who constantly run their mouth over ridiculous things. lol
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm

TEN THINGS I LEARNED FROM WATCHING THIS WOMAN:

1) Glee doing an episode featuring a gay kiss equals "shoving the gay thing down our throats". However, comming on a news network to say that "what matters is what the bible says" is somehow NOT shoving religion down our throats.

2) Secular humanism is immoral and the "liberal agenda" is Antichrist!

3) The bible says "gossip" is a sin, however if you choose to gossip about how Glee is "disgusting" for showing a gay kiss on Twitter, then that wouldn't be a sin because it's the kind of gossip that Jesus would do.

4) The "liberal agenda" (aka the television show Glee) is "trying to make kids gay".

5) Muslims kill gays, but "Christians" like her love them (except if/when they are actually gay, which is always).

6) Muslims HATE God!

7) Gays HATE God!

cool The gay "culture" is making children run away from Jesus Christ!

9) Christians should use examples from old testament books like Leviticus and apply that to TODAY (just like Jesus Christ did in his day eye roll)!

10) If one has gay friends, they obviously cannot be homophobic!
    "Two men on a wedding cake is a comedy skit, not an alternate lifestyle" I wonder if her "gay friends" are a dense as she is?
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Glee should be attacked for promoting bad television. Razz I had a feeling it was her when I read the title. lol She's no more lost than the celebs who constantly run their mouth over ridiculous things. lol
    You know, for a person who's NOT homophobic, you sure spend a lot of time defending ANYONE and EVERYONE who is homophobic anytime a post concerning a homophobic individual comes up.

That sure goes a long way to convince people that you're not homophobic and I really can't imagine why anyone would suspect you of being something that you so clearly are not. smug
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:17 pm

captainbryce wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Glee should be attacked for promoting bad television. Razz I had a feeling it was her when I read the title. lol She's no more lost than the celebs who constantly run their mouth over ridiculous things. lol
    You know, for a person who's NOT homophobic, you sure spend a lot of time defending ANYONE and EVERYONE who is homophobic anytime a post concerning a homophobic individual comes up.

That sure goes a long way to convince people that you're not homophobic and I really can't imagine why anyone would suspect you of being something that you so clearly are not. smug

I ain't defending anybody. I merely realize that I am the only one here who will put such things on the topic in perspective. Razz Celebrities say crap all the time. VJ is no different than anybody else who runs their mouth. Imagine if I through a fit everytime Rosie or Garofalo said something I considered stupid or bigoted. FORGIVENESS MAN So I am not DEFENDING anybody as much as laughing at this even being a news story. It's funny. Plus, I sometimes get a kick out of how drawn to perceived homophobia some people are. For people who claim to be against homophobia, they sure give stories about it a lot of hits. Wink

I don't live my life trying to convince people that they're stereotypes about me are false. I've accepted that people will think you are a homophobe because they are incapable of dealing with disagreement; to them, you MUST be some kind of intolerant bigot to possibly see the world in a different way than they do. Why should I waste time trying to convince people that their prejudice is wrong?
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I ain't defending anybody.
    Sure you did you. You said: "She's no more lost than the celebs who constantly run their mouth over ridiculous things. That is in fact a defense disguised as an attack on other celebs. But in the context of the discussion, if fully qualifies as defending the homophobic individual in question. Just like that old saying "the best defense is a good offense".

Forgiveness Man wrote:I merely realize that I am the only one here who will put such things on the topic in perspective. Razz Celebrities say crap all the time. VJ is no different than anybody else who runs their mouth. Imagine if I through a fit everytime Rosie or Garofalo said something I considered stupid or bigoted. FORGIVENESS MAN So I am not DEFENDING anybody as much as laughing at this even being a news story. It's funny.
    You're right, celebrities DO say "crap" all the time, and usually when that happens someone on here will make a thread about ridiculing them in someway. What you fail to realize is that it is only the "conservative type" celebrities that you ever comment on in their defense (particularly when they are saying/doing something homophobic). You are the double standard!

Forgiveness Man wrote:I don't live my life trying to convince people that they're stereotypes about me are false. I've accepted that people will think you are a homophobe because they are incapable of dealing with disagreement; to them, you MUST be some kind of intolerant bigot to possibly see the world in a different way than they do. Why should I waste time trying to convince people that their prejudice is wrong?
    Well then not only are you not very strong in your convictions yourself, but you are also easily confused as to the essense of why you are preceived the way that you are. People disagree with other people on here all the time but they are generally not accused of being homophobic unless they say or something that could create that perception (and then willingly accept that perception). You intentionally avoid taking a solid stance on issues such as this, yet you will throw your opinion around regarding a stance that OTHERS have taken. For example, if I asked you if you believed in gay marriage, I doubt you'd actually answer the question. But the minute someone else says that they don't and are attacked for it (as they should be), you'll step in and defend them. Back home, we call that being a pussy! Just sayin...

Your actions on here historically indicate that you in fact WANT everyone on here to think that you are homophobic! The only reason for that is either because you ARE, or because you like the negative attention. Either way, you bring it on yourself. Nobody on here created that perception of you except YOU. big grin
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

It's hardly defending her. I just don't see her as any different than any other celebrity. Celebrities run their mouths. It's a fact of life. Why should I be upset at what she thinks? Who cares?

I brush most celebrities' remarks aside, even here. And "particularly the homophobic ones"? Yeah, only in your land. Wink The only reason it seems like I focus on "homophobes" more is because those are the only threads in which you nitpick. Razz

Wrong. I'm plenty strong in my convictions; I just don't care to prove to people while their bigoted labels don't apply to me. It's a waste of time. People believe anybody with any kind of conservative ideals is homophobic these days. Frankly I think they've made quite a mockery of the word. I don't create people's perceptions, they see what they want to see in me. It actually makes me pity them a bit. You're obsessed with calling me names. I'm starting to think you are really covering something else Captain. Razz
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:It's hardly defending her. I just don't see her as any different than any other celebrity. Celebrities run their mouths. It's a fact of life. Why should I be upset at what she thinks? Who cares?
    You are hardly NOT defending her! The only reason to be upset over what she says would be if you considered what she said to be offensive. If you don't consider her statements offensive, then there is no reason for you to be upset over it. And that's really what it boils down to. But I will say that anyone who doesn't find what she said offensive is in fact a homophobe, because that would be the only reason to feel perfectly peachy about her statements! When other celebrities say stupid things, it also upsets people and people tend to speak out about it. So you're right, what she did is no different than when that happens. The difference here is that you suggesting this is some kind of excuse (as if being a celebrity grants her the right to be offensive and get away with it).

Forgiveness Man wrote:I brush most celebrities' remarks aside, even here. And "particularly the homophobic ones"? Yeah, only in your land. Wink The only reason it seems like I focus on "homophobes" more is because those are the only threads in which you nitpick. Razz
    Well first of all, you (not being a member of a minority in this country) have that luxury. You have the luxury of "brushing off" what bigoted celebs say regardless of how offensive they may be. It must really be nice being part of the white, heterosexual, Christian majority rule! However, the rest of us who weren't born so fortunate have the expense of being on the ass end of such prejudice. So you'll excuse us if we don't brush off the bigotted comments as easily as you can.

Considering that your statement is just 100% wrong (factually wrong) concerning the things that I "nitpick", there is really no point in me responding to it other than to say that you should probably GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Forgiveness Man wrote:Wrong. I'm plenty strong in my convictions; I just don't care to prove to people while their bigoted labels don't apply to me. It's a waste of time. People believe anybody with any kind of conservative ideals is homophobic these days. Frankly I think they've made quite a mockery of the word. I don't create people's perceptions, they see what they want to see in me. It actually makes me pity them a bit. You're obsessed with calling me names. I'm starting to think you are really covering something else Captain. Razz
    If you COULD prove it, you WOULD. And if you choose not to, then you DESERVE to be called what people call you. That's pretty mucht he way this crazy land of ours works (and always has). If you're gonna sit here and claim to be something but then accept it when everything you do is intepreted as the complete opposite of what you claim, it's up to you (the individual) to set the record straight by taking a clear stance. And if you choose not to avail yourself of that simply oppertunaty, you can't cry foul when people call you out based on their own perception (that you showed them). It's not that people with "conservative ideals" are homophobic just because they are conservative. It's that usually what is called "conservative ideals" happen to coincide with "homophobia". If your conservative ideals say that homosexuality is immoral, that gays don't deserve equal rights, and that American society should mirror the Christian intepretation of the bible, then that MAKES you homophobic whether you accept it or not. It also makes you a prejudice bigot (concerning everyone else who doesn't meet your standard). And it isn't that "everyone else" has made a mocker of the word. That is what the homophobes do!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

There you go again. "Anybody who doesn't think like me on this issue is a homophobe." Gosh, must exhausting living in your world where everyone is either like you or a homophobe. (And whether you accept it or not, that is essentially what you say.) Homophobe this, homophobe that! It's like the default reaction when you disagree with somebody anymore.

If it makes you feel better, I brush off leftist comments against Christianity too. Razz And my facts are straight. Wink

You want me to prove a negative now? lol Bla, bla, bla, there you again, ranting on the "you're such a homophobe" talk. Gosh, it's getting old. boring Find a new mantra. "Your bigotry is wrong and mine is justified." I've heard it all before. Is your homophobe soapbox like the only thing you can do? Lame.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:There you go again. "Anybody who doesn't think like me on this issue is a homophobe."
    NO, there YOU go again. There are plenty of people on here who DON'T think like me. I don't think they are homophobic. I only think people are homophobic when they do and say things that are homophobic or they present themselves as homophobes more often than not. Smile

Forgiveness Man wrote:Gosh, must exhausting living in your world where everyone is either like you or a homophobe. (And whether you accept it or not, that is essentially what you say.) Homophobe this, homophobe that! It's like the default reaction when you disagree with somebody anymore.
    Not really. It's only the defaul reaction when I deal with a homophobe. And if I'm not mistaken, there is really only ONE person that I've ever talked to on this board that I've ever felt that way about. Now let's see, let me do the math here: one person out of all the people on this board....yup, pretty sure that doesn't equal EVERYONE. It must be exhausting resorting to sarcasm based on some seriously flawed math! You do understand that the entire world doesn't revolve around you right? You do understand that you do not represent EVERYONE right?

Forgiveness Man wrote:If it makes you feel better, I brush off leftist comments against Christianity too. Razz And my facts are straight. Wink
    Your facts are non-existent. If you want us to believe otherwise, then PROVE IT! I am certainly prepaired to prove the exact oppossite of what you previously said. But I really don't have to so long as you can't put your money where your mouth is, so I'll rest my case here until you can come up with something that backs up your comment. booty shake

Forgiveness Man wrote:You want me to prove a negative now? lol Bla, bla, bla, there you again, ranting on the "you're such a homophobe" talk. Gosh, it's getting old. boring Find a new mantra. "Your bigotry is wrong and mine is justified." I've heard it all before. Is your homophobe soapbox like the only thing you can do? Lame.
    Name ONE bigoted thing that I've EVER said. Oh that's right, you don't know how to prove negatives, you just SUGGEST things and expect everyone else to take it on "your word". And you say that I need to find new mantra. ROFLMAO!

For someone who doesn't like debate and feels like he is constantly being "attacked for your beliefs", you're comming dangerously close to trying to challenge me in a heated debate. And since I've already told you confidently that YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE against me because you're simply not as good, I'd think long and hard before going down this road! Smile
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Well I'll play your game; I don't believe you. Razz

Most people here agree with you on most things. You break out the homophobe thing because you aren't capable of doing better.

You want proof that I brush off liberal bigots too? Do you ever see me throwing a hissy fit over Bill Maher? Razz

You are being bigoted right now. Razz

No offense Bryce but I've given up even trying to have a debate with you. You just aren't capable. All you can do is call me a homophobe and insult me. When your default response to everything I say is "homophobe," I kind of file you under the "troll" category and see you more as amusement than somebody capable of serious discussion.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Well I'll play your game; I don't believe you. Razz

Most people here agree with you on most things. You break out the homophobe thing because you aren't capable of doing better.
    NYStyle! I disagree with her all the time and don't think she's a homophobe. And I disagree with you about most things that that are outside the realm of homophobia as well. So basically, I've openly disagreed with people other than you (who aren't homophobic) and I've openly disagreed with you about things not related to homophobic. Point in case, you lose! blank stare @ you

Forgiveness Man wrote:You want proof that I brush off liberal bigots too? Do you ever see me throwing a hissy fit over Bill Maher? Razz
    No, I don't want proof of that because that was never in question and rather besides the point. I want proof of your accusation about me. Smile

Forgiveness Man wrote:You are being bigoted right now. Razz
    HOW? Describe. Explain. What did I say that was bigoted in ANY WAY? boring

Forgiveness Man wrote:No offense Bryce but I've given up even trying to have a debate with you. You just aren't capable. All you can do is call me a homophobe and insult me. When your default response to everything I say is "homophobe," I kind of file you under the "troll" category and see you more as amusement than somebody capable of serious discussion.
    That's not all I call you. In fact, I rarely ever call you that at all, and when I do it's usually in a very indirect way. If you were really butt hurt about that you'd make some attempt to defend yourself which theoretically should be VERY easy if you would just explain your stance on ANY gay issue. But since you refuse to do that, my heart really doesn't bleed for you on this issue. Everytime you defend, justify or explain away some homophobic celebrity, politician or whatever while simultaneously failing to take a specific anti-homophobic stance on ANYTHING, then that's what people are going to think. That's what you put out there for us to see. It's not my intention to insult you, it's my intention to call it for what it is. If the baby is ugly, sometimes you just have to say it's ugly! And if you consider me a "troll" and not worthy of serious discussion...hold on...need...to...stop...laughing...okay, then you might not want to keep engaging me on these types of issues. If you're scared of sharks, it's not really a good idea to throw chum in the water!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Just the sound of her voice was too ridiculous for me to be able to ponder what she was trying to say.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm

CB& FM: You boys must have known each other in another life or something...
    Every where you both are today you are arguing, like magnets drawn to each other only to push each other away...

You both make good points Smile

Personally (and I'm not saying it's this way for ANYONE else, just me) when I was Christian, I didn't think that I was homophobic because I had no problem with people being gay, other than I thought they were sinners just like the rest of us. I DID have trouble with "Gay churches" though. I couldn't understand how they could exist, like they were blatantly endorsing "sinning" when they should be helping people to NOT sin.

Now I have a different perspective though. I feel like I WAS homophobic, in a different way. Not in a "I'd be creeped out to sleep in the same bed as a lesbian that I knew well" way, I was never like THAT- which is what I thought homophobia was, but I feel like I was unfairly judgmental of homosexual people, and I felt like it was justified because it was what "the Bible said was right." I really struggled with it and this is one of the reasons that I ended up leaving religion. I just can't believe that God is sitting up there caring about what people are doing in their bedroom or who they love, provided they aren't hurting anyone. If I can't believe that God would care about it, why should I?

Maybe you guys just have different definitions of what homophobia is?

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 pm

^^^TPP: I've been saying we've had different definitions all along. Wink lol

captainbryce wrote: If you're scared of sharks, it's not really a good idea to throw chum in the water!
    I don't consider you a shark. You're more like a pigeon. Razz Kind of fun to watch in the park but not really something you'd cage and take home as a pet. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote: CB& FM: You boys must have known each other in another life or something...
    Every where you both are today you are arguing, like magnets drawn to each other only to push each other away...

You both make good points Smile

Personally (and I'm not saying it's this way for ANYONE else, just me) when I was Christian, I didn't think that I was homophobic because I had no problem with people being gay, other than I thought they were sinners just like the rest of us. I DID have trouble with "Gay churches" though. I couldn't understand how they could exist, like they were blatantly endorsing "sinning" when they should be helping people to NOT sin.

Now I have a different perspective though. I feel like I WAS homophobic, in a different way. Not in a "I'd be creeped out to sleep in the same bed as a lesbian that I knew well" way, I was never like THAT- which is what I thought homophobia was, but I feel like I was unfairly judgmental of homosexual people, and I felt like it was justified because it was what "the Bible said was right." I really struggled with it and this is one of the reasons that I ended up leaving religion. I just can't believe that God is sitting up there caring about what people are doing in their bedroom or who they love, provided they aren't hurting anyone. If I can't believe that God would care about it, why should I?

Maybe you guys just have different definitions of what homophobia is?

FM and I argue all the time. We LUV each other! He just admitted that I "amuse" him today and he obviously amuses me. We don't have to agree as long as we are both entertained at the end of the day. Besides, it's more important for me to leave a lasting impression on here (for any would be readers of these boards) than to appease or impress someone whom I regularly disagree with. I have no hard feelings when it comes to FM. I feel "bad" that he finds my accusation of him (homophobic) as offensive, but only in the same way that I would feel bad if Rupaul found my accusation that he is a MAN offensive! Like I always say, if the baby is ugly....

The problem with most so-called "Christians" (and that's not to say that some actual Christians aren't like this at all) is that they THINK homophobia only means one specific thing. It is their own narrow definition and because they isolate themselves to that view it frees them of any association with it (at least it does in their mind). I'm not "racist", I have black friends! It's basically the same type of mentality. They think that as long as they're not out there beating up gays or carrying around signs that say "God hates fags" that they are NOT homophobic! But if you are the type (and many so-called Christians are) who a) thinks that homosexuality is a sin, b) don't approve of the "homosexual" lifestyle, c) don't believe that gays should have the legal right to marry each other, or d) think that homosexuals have an "agenda", then you ARE in fact a homophobe (whether you claim to be Christian or not). Because all of those thoughts are represented by ignorance and homophobia, PERIOD!

I actually agree with how you feel concerning homophobia. Because you are correct, it means much more than just being "scared" of homosexuals. It has to do with how you view them as people and more importantly, how you JUDGE them. If you think that a homosexual is by nature a "sinner" (beyond that of any other human being) then you are prejudice against homosexuals and therefore homophobic. The bible doesn't shield anyone from being wrong. Even the DEVIL quotes the bible! Bible thumpers often think that they are MORAL because they are bible thumpers and that they are somehow qualified to judge the sins of other men, or to say that certain sinners have an agenda over everyone else. There are many intepretations of the bible, just as there are many denominations of Christianity and indeed many other religions. If you are close-minded enough to judge men based soley on your single perspective, then the problem is you. Obviously I'm speaking hypothetically, not talking about you in particular. Smile

It would probably surprise MOST people on here to discover that I am actually a Christian myself. I can't wait for the backlash after this revelation!
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    captainbryce wrote: If you're scared of sharks, it's not really a good idea to throw chum in the water!
    I don't consider you a shark. You're more like a pigeon. Razz
    Sticks and stones might hurt me, but weak comebacks that fail to address any actual points that were made usually make me feel pretty good about my arguments! smug
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm

^^^^I know you LUV me. Razz That's been obvious for weeks. Wink

Who's throwing sticks or stones? And it's not a "weak" comeback cause it isn't a comeback. I was merely playing with your shark analogy cause it was fun. big grin You didn't make any actual points worth addressing so that's why I "failed" to address them. So since you didn't make any valid points worth my time, I played with your analogy. big grin

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:17 am