CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Aaliyah bio film?

GG
    GG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Aaliyah bio film? Empty Re: Aaliyah bio film?

Post by GG Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

I hear theres a movie in the making about the life of Aaliyah. Anyone know of this?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 pm

GG wrote:I hear theres a movie in the making about the life of Aaliyah. Anyone know of this?

Heard rumors of it for a while but I don't know how true they are. Her story might actually be good for the screen, considering all the stuff that went down with her and Robert.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 am

JB wrote:

Heard rumors of it for a while but I don't know how true they are. Her story might actually be good for the screen, considering all the stuff that went down with her and Robert.

But you know her parents would never let them elaborate on that. I heard some chick named Keisha Chante is supposed to be playing her. Anybody ever heard of this chick?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Aaliyah bio film? Empty Aaliyah bio film?

Post by Chris Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    JB wrote:

But you know her parents would never let them elaborate on that. I heard some chick named Keisha Chante is supposed to be playing her. Anybody ever heard of this chick?

True. The R. Kelly stuff would most likely be as vaguely represented in the film as it was when she was alive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:45 pm