CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?

Post by Kral Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm

It's been eerily quiet on that front. Almost too quiet. I loved RH as Todd at the time, but hey he left and they got someone else (TSJ) and my loyalty shifted to him, The only way I could halfway accept RH back would be if TSJ left the show at his own accord and I hear they did everything they could to keep him. Then they could recast Todd again and I wouldn't care, but if I hear that they pulled with TSJ what GH did with GV for JJ, then that would be my breaking point. I wouldn't watch anymore!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

I absolutely hated RH in the role of Todd, he was so one dimensional and boring. I like TSJ as Todd he is multi dimensional plus helped Todd grow up. He is also more human than RH's version of Todd. I guess like you said if TSJ left the role on his own then I could accept RH back but would not like it one bit.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?

Post by TSJToddFan Tue May 25, 2010 2:12 pm

If TSJ goes, I go. Don't get me wrong, I was watching BEFORE he came on and sometimes liked RH as Todd but I didn't become a FAN of the character until TSJ took over. Today IMO he's one of the very, very few reasons I put up with the general bullcrap of the show. If they take him away from me, then they'd be cutting my final string. I'd boycott and actively call for the OLTL's cancellation if I ever hear that TSJ was let go (or that they "couldn't come to terms on a deal", which is just a euphemism for being let go.)
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue May 25, 2010 3:41 pm

They will definitely TRY. Bet on it. The big question is whether Roger would be willing to return or not. If he is I think they would easily do to Trevor what GH did to Greg Vaughn. Let's hope that RH has no interest in playing Todd again.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Wed May 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Losing Trevor would be a serious blow to me. I don't even like to think about the possibility of that but it's hard not to since throughout his ENTIRE time on the show, the rumors of him possibly being on his way out have never stopped. I think it's just disgruntle members of the RH fanclub hoping that if they say it enough it'll someday come true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am