CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Chris
6 posters

What is the best type of discipline for a teenager?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What is the best type of discipline for a teenager? Empty What is the best type of discipline for a teenager?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 pm

What do you think is the best for of discipline for a teenager who is defiant and/or disrespectful?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the best type of discipline for a teenager? Empty Re: What is the best type of discipline for a teenager?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I think for teens, the best is taking away privileges and electronics.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What is the best type of discipline for a teenager? Empty Re: What is the best type of discipline for a teenager?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think for teens, the best is taking away privileges and electronics.

I'd start there.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am

Guilt, though I'm not for it, but you never forget how rotten they made you feel and what it was that led to that explosion.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am

Totally agree. My mother used to like to send me in my room where I had my own phone line, my puter, tv, vcr, stereo etc. i never understood why that was punishment and used to laugh about it.

Now IF she had taken the phone away from me as a teenager, I would have died!!!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:19 am

wants2laugh wrote:Totally agree. My mother used to like to send me in my room where I had my own phone line, my puter, tv, vcr, stereo etc. i never understood why that was punishment and used to laugh about it.

Now IF she had taken the phone away from me as a teenager, I would have died!!!

This is funny because from my own perspective, that wouldn't have mattered because I never called anybody anyway. They tried taking the TV away when I was 7, that didn't work either.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 am

omg!!! We used to 3 way and would get like 20 people on the phone at once. The people would dwindle after hours of talking. I remember once that me and my friend Judith fell asleep talking to eachother then woke up and started talking about our dreams, got some cereal and started talking bout our fav breakfasts! lol
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

wants2laugh wrote:omg!!! We used to 3 way and would get like 20 people on the phone at once. The people would dwindle after hours of talking. I remember once that me and my friend Judith fell asleep talking to eachother then woke up and started talking about our dreams, got some cereal and started talking bout our fav breakfasts! lol

Wow, you were a total phone person! LOL I thought I was bad as a teen!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

The belt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm