CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? Empty Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else?

Post by Supernova Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:16 pm

For me it's really a turnoff when an ad for a movie comes on and somewhere between all the jumbled explosions and violence they for some reason just HAVE to have a woman taking her clothes off or the main man and woman hitting the sheets, why? Is this really going to draw in anymore people than just the 30 seconds of car crashes and Matrix-style fighting or whatever?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? Empty Re: Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else?

Post by Shale Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Supernova wrote:... for some reason just HAVE to have a woman taking her clothes off or the main man and woman hitting the sheets, why? Is this really going to draw in anymore people ...?

Yep! big grin

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? Love-and-other-drugs

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? Anna_Faris_06

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? 78718_gal
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else? Empty Re: Movie trailers: does this annoy anyone else?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) I don't really notice it. It annoys me more that I have to watch commercials for TV shows before I can see a movie in the theater.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 am

that doesnt annoy me as much as when they show all of the best parts of the movie... so when you go to see it... there is NOTHING else of interest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:14 pm