CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+20
AtownPeep
kinetic
Rule Breaker
RiteDiva
Wadsworth
RedBedroom
SkwirtB
Nystyle709
Impact
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
Jason B.
Marc™
Dan70
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Kral
mindfuck
Chris
24 posters

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 3 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am

Marc wrote:There was this dungeon....there was this pool of jello...handcuffs....a loincloth....

The rest is a blur.

Boo. Give a real answer.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 3 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I didn't do too much for my birthday....just hung out with a few friends at BBQ's in Manhattan then we went to a bar/club for a little while. While I was out, my 'special gentlemen friend' texted me and asked me when I was getting back home, he couldn't come out with us because he had to work. I told him I will text him when I got home which was around 3 am and he was at my house 20 mins later. Brought a bottle over and the rest of the evening commenced from there. Well, technically....it wasn't my b-day anymore but it was still capped off right!

Ahh. One of those 3:30 am romps, and he brought a bottle with him. Bet it was animalistic. Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 am

Marc wrote:There was this dungeon....there was this pool of jello...handcuffs....a loincloth....

The rest is a blur.

Sounds pretty interesting so far!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I didn't do too much for my birthday....just hung out with a few friends at BBQ's in Manhattan then we went to a bar/club for a little while. While I was out, my 'special gentlemen friend' texted me and asked me when I was getting back home, he couldn't come out with us because he had to work. I told him I will text him when I got home which was around 3 am and he was at my house 20 mins later. Brought a bottle over and the rest of the evening commenced from there. Well, technically....it wasn't my b-day anymore but it was still capped off right!

Hey you extended the celebration, sounds good to me Ny!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

Chris wrote:

Interesting Tony, interesting. Now if the walls ceiling was called to the witness stand, what would it say happened? laughing

Well... I have been sparing the extreme details here but if you really want to know I will Pm them to you Smile
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 am

Well I'm currently single, so it has been a minute since my bed truly rocked. Two, almost three, months now.

I should probably post in the masturbation thread more.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

Chris wrote:

Boo. Give a real answer.

Ex-girlfriend. She sent me a sex text at about 1 am. Got to her crib and, well....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 am

Chris wrote:

Ahh. One of those 3:30 am romps, and he brought a bottle with him. Bet it was animalistic. Wink

Truly. ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 3 Icon_smile He knew better than to come over without one. Especially since I was out, I didn't want to be spending that kind of money buying drinks all night. I was going to get buzzed one way or the other.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

3 days ago.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Ok I got a question since this is the sex thread.

How well are you at the art of seduction? Somebody you attracted to. Maybe you seeing them or maybe you not, either way you're in the mood and want to get at them. Are you a success at seducing them into bed?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

AtownPeep wrote:Ok I got a question since this is the sex thread.

How well are you at the art of seduction? Somebody you attracted to. Maybe you seeing them or maybe you not, either way you're in the mood and want to get at them. Are you a success at seducing them into bed?

I like to think I am o.k., I won't say that I will seduce them all the time but I have a decent track record. I kind of like to get to know the person I am having sex with if thats at all possible.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:52 pm

I tend to be bad at it because I'm no where near subtle enough. If I wanna have sex, then I'll basically say it or give an obvious indication that that's what I want.
    When it comes to just dating....if I'm interested in someone that way, then I'm a little better. I can just approach them cooly, because sex isn't fueling it as much.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Eventually, I get what I want. I am by no means a 'temptress' and I'm definitely not the type that will take a guy home from the club/bar after I just got through flirting with him. Fortunately for me, the men that I've slept with wanted to sleep with me first. There was one guy though, my co-worker, and I had THE biggest crush on him, like seriously. And I'm not the type of person who just crushes on people. Now that one took me some time (almost a year) because he had a girlfriend so I had to leave it alone. We still were friends though and then miraculously....they broke up. Yeah, he was on the rebound but fuck it.....I saw my chance and I took it. Now I'm over him. Funny how once you sleep with someone, the magic fades a little bit. I still liked him, but to the point that I did before? Nah.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

Here's a question: has any of you ever went through a period of celibacy? It can be self-imposed or not..for whatever reason. If so, how did you feel about it and what made you break it?

Me....I went 15 months without having sex before. I had just moved and I wasn't meeting anybody I was really interested in. So it just kinda happened, not necessarily self imposed. It was whatever and honestly, I felt fine. I'm WILL NOT have sex with someone I'm not physically attracted to. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. Of course I got urges....but that's what I had Dexter for. So I was cool.

Oh and what made me break it.....I met someone and we were knowing each other a little while before we actually hung out. I slept with him 2 weeks later.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 am

Let's see if I can squeeze all of these Q&A's into one post.

1. Last time I had sex was tonight.

2. I'd like to think I'm very good at seduction. I won't say that I'm so good that I'm able to charm my female mail carrier out of her shorts whenever she drops off my bills, but if we're already dating or even if there's been sexual tension between us, I'm usually pretty good at closing the deal.

3. Longest I ever went without sex was almost two years. When I was in my early 30s, I gained quite a bit of weight and lost much of my confidence. When I dropped the weight, my sexual well became wet again.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 am

Last time I had sex was a week ago.

If we have a sexual history then I'll be good at "luring" her into bed, but seduction in the broader sense isn't my thing.

Longest I ever went w/o sex was maybe 3-5 months.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok I got a question-- How did you meet the last person you had sex with?
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

kinetic wrote:When was the last time you actually got lucky w/another person?

This morning! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JB wrote:Ok I got a question-- How did you meet the last person you had sex with?

I met my boyfriend at the gym, he's my personal trainer.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Double post.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm

JB wrote:Ok I got a question-- How did you meet the last person you had sex with?

Online hookup site.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Eventually, I get what I want. I am by no means a 'temptress' and I'm definitely not the type that will take a guy home from the club/bar after I just got through flirting with him. Fortunately for me, the men that I've slept with wanted to sleep with me first. There was one guy though, my co-worker, and I had THE biggest crush on him, like seriously. And I'm not the type of person who just crushes on people. Now that one took me some time (almost a year) because he had a girlfriend so I had to leave it alone. We still were friends though and then miraculously....they broke up. Yeah, he was on the rebound but fuck it.....I saw my chance and I took it. Now I'm over him. Funny how once you sleep with someone, the magic fades a little bit. I still liked him, but to the point that I did before? Nah.

lies. lol
    I saw the red pump....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Marc wrote:

lies. lol
    I saw the red pump....
    Eh man....stop looking through my window!

Ironically enough, you're absolutely right. I like wearing heels when I have sex. So this is the next question: anybody got any quirky habits or rituals that they do when 'congress is in session'? Me, I like wearing heels/pumps. I don't care for my feet being bare. ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 3 Icon_cool
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

From work.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 am

At work.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Introduction from a friend.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:14 pm