CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+20
AtownPeep
kinetic
Rule Breaker
RiteDiva
Wadsworth
RedBedroom
SkwirtB
Nystyle709
Impact
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
Jason B.
Marc™
Dan70
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Kral
mindfuck
Chris
24 posters

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

On the hood of the car in back of a Dept. Store.

I forgot about this one! I was picking up my boyfriend from work one night and he was closing the store and he dared me to go in the back office with him. He didn't even lock the door, the lights were still on in the store and everything. That was real fun!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Jason B. Mon May 17, 2010 8:10 pm

It's funny I just told the story at the OLTL board about how when I was a teenager my family went on a cruise that summer. Well.......during that same outing, I met another passenger and we messed around on the fire escape. The funny thing is that he (yes I said HE...lol) asked me if he suspected that there were cameras there. I don't know why, but I shrugged and said no. In retrospect, there probably WERE! lol
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Alright, alright, I'll share. I think the story I have might top everyone else's so far. laughing

Once I was at a video store and one of the employees (who was putting back movies on the floor) asked me if there was anything I was looking for. I told her no. In the meantime, we made heavy eye contact. Very heavy. Well, she kept on inching closer to me. I started inching closer to her. And before long, she was on her knees, and... blowjob

We were right there in the isle. It was at the back of the store, but still very open. Anybody could have come around and saw us.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

Chris wrote:Alright, alright, I'll share. I think the story I have might top everyone else's so far. laughing

Once I was at a video store and one of the employees (who was putting back movies on the floor) asked me if there was anything I was looking for. I told her no. In the meantime, we made heavy eye contact. Very heavy. Well, she kept on inching closer to me. I started inching closer to her. And before long, she was on her knees, and... blowjob

We were right there in the isle. It was at the back of the store, but still very open. Anybody could have come around and saw us.
    LMAO!!!!!!!

We may have a winner. lol
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 am

Boy how did I miss this thread?
    Weirdest place I ever did it? Hmmmmm.
    * Steam room at the gym.
    * Cash cage at work. ( I REALLY hated to see THAT manager leave! 😆 )
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 am

Chris wrote:Alright, alright, I'll share. I think the story I have might top everyone else's so far. laughing

Look at you, dang thats a good one there guy!!! I guess she must have seen something she liked while she was down there on the floor Chris!!! Good story!
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue May 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Weirdest place I ever did it was at the gym. My BF is a personal trainer. Matter of fact that was how we met. I joined the club (won't say which one) and he gave me my "complimentary" first workout. We became immediately infatuated w/each other and soon were dating. In the meantime he continued training me. One morning he was at the club early. Like 5:30am early. The club didn't open until 8am and he was there by himself. Meanwhile I couldn't sleep and so I sent him a text, not knowing he was up and already at work. He text me back and told me to come keep him company. To make a long story short, we ended up having sex in the locker room showers. big grin
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Dayum! LOL!

blushing

My sex life is so boring.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Tue May 18, 2010 11:32 pm

- In the back of a freight truck...
    - Got a handjob on a train once. (Like one of the guys above said. Those blankets can come in handy.)
    - In the corner at a strip club...
    - At the movies...
    - In my neighbors swimming pool when they weren't home...
    - In the A&P parking lot...

Oh to be 25 again.

(Never got a bj at a video store though!)
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 am

Y'all feel that splash? That's me throwing holy water on this thread!!!

Heathens!

evil grin
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed May 19, 2010 9:23 am

Dan70 wrote:(Never got a bj at a video store though!)

You won't die happy until you do.
    Rule Breaker
    Rule Breaker
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Rule Breaker Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 am

Behind my parents garage and that was really bold because there's only a short fence separating the surrounding houses, but it was late and dark so it probably wasn't that bold.

On a related note, I once went into a dressing room @ Marshall Fields and found fresh evidence that guy who was in there probably just minutes before me had "released tension". You would think I saw a snake by how fast I bolted out of there.
    kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 Empty The official Sex thread

Post by kinetic Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm

When was the last time you actually got lucky w/another person?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Last Thursday.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 pm

On my born day. ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 Icon_cool ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 732178
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Saturday July 3
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 pm

It's been 2 weeks. Nobody wants to have sex with me because I bite them on the neck after.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:On my born day. ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 Icon_cool ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 2 732178
    Tony Marino wrote:Saturday July 3
    Marc wrote:It's been 2 weeks. Nobody wants to have sex with me because I bite them on the neck after.

Details people. There's no kissing and not telling here. Wink
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Chris wrote:

Eh. You didn't exactly go into specifics about what you did last Thursday either my friend. Details.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Chris wrote:

Ok you first Smile
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Damn, knew I wouldn't get away with it. lol

I'm sort of in the 'talking' stage with this girl I met via a mutual friend. We haven't actually been on a real date yet, but we do talk on the phone just about every day and been by each others places a few times. Last Thursday night, I stopped by her apartment. We ate, talked about kids and work, had a couple drinks, and what started on the couch eventually led to the bedroom. That was actually our first time sleeping together. Maybe we will actually have a real date before we do it again.

Now...

Somebody else take the floor.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 pm

It was with someone I invited to my 4th of July party, after the party was over we hit the sheets. It was the first time and it was pretty damned hot!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

There was this dungeon....there was this pool of jello...handcuffs....a loincloth....

The rest is a blur.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

I didn't do too much for my birthday....just hung out with a few friends at BBQ's in Manhattan then we went to a bar/club for a little while. While I was out, my 'special gentlemen friend' texted me and asked me when I was getting back home, he couldn't come out with us because he had to work. I told him I will text him when I got home which was around 3 am and he was at my house 20 mins later. Brought a bottle over and the rest of the evening commenced from there. Well, technically....it wasn't my b-day anymore but it was still capped off right!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 am

Tony Marino wrote:It was with someone I invited to my 4th of July party, after the party was over we hit the sheets. It was the first time and it was pretty damned hot!

Interesting Tony, interesting. Now if the walls ceiling was called to the witness stand, what would it say happened? laughing

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 am