CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+20
AtownPeep
kinetic
Rule Breaker
RiteDiva
Wadsworth
RedBedroom
SkwirtB
Nystyle709
Impact
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
Jason B.
Marc™
Dan70
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Kral
mindfuck
Chris
24 posters

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 am

Question:
    Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?

Why do I get the feeling Tony's answer won't disappoint me? lol
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 am

Here's another sex question:
    No reason to fabricate, or waterdown, anything. We're all adults here, no judging.

How many sexual partners have you had (don't just include your mates; throw in your one night stands, random hookups, etc., etc.)?

If you don't know exactly, guesstimate.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Chris wrote:Here's another sex question:
    No reason to fabricate, or waterdown, anything. We're all adults here, no judging.

How many sexual partners have you had (don't just include your mates; throw in your one night stands, random hookups, etc., etc.)?

I have been with nine women.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm

New survey tells how much sex we’re having
    29 percent of men, 9 percent of women say they’ve had 15 or more partners

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 SourceAP.standard
    updated 6/22/2007 6:39:41 PM ET
    NEW YORK — It’s a question that often prompts a boastful answer or a bashful one: How many sex partners have you had?

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics,
    documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women.
    A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid
    answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent
    of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a
    lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or
    more men.

The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.
    The survey, released Friday, is based on data collected from 1999 to
    2002 for the National Center for Health Statistics, a branch of the
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In previous federal surveys on these topics, participants were asked questions in face-to-face interviews.
    The CDC believes that caused underreporting of behaviors which might be
    viewed negatively, although the survey did not provide any comparative
    results from earlier reports.

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 AP_SEX_DRUGS.grid-4x2

This time, data was gathered from 6,237 adults, aged 20 to 59, in
    what are called computer-assisted self-interviews — a method designed
    to provide complete privacy and produce more honest answers.
    “This is the first time we’ve used this technique,” said Dr. Kathryn
    Porter, who served as medical officer for the survey. “The participants
    have a headset on, they hear questions, they touch the screen with
    responses. There’s no one else in the room and they can take as long as
    they want.”

Porter said the findings would provide grist for further studies,
    notably on the prevalence and patterns of sexually transmitted diseases.
    Though the survey results were presented by the CDC without subjective comment, they will likely provide ammunition to various parties in the ongoing national debate over sex education, cohabitation and access to birth control.

Many of the conservative groups aligned with the Bush administration
    on social issues promote the goal of sexual abstinence until marriage.
    The survey found only about 11 percent of never-married adults had
    remained chaste.

Among the other findings:

• About 96 percent of U.S. adults have had sex.
    • Sixteen percent of adults first had sex before age 15, while 15 percent abstained from sex until at least age 21.
    • The proportion of adults who first had sex before age 15 was
      highest for non-Hispanic blacks (28 percent) compared to 14 percent for
      both Mexican-Americans and non-Hispanic whites.
    • Six percent of blacks abstained from sex until age 21 or older,
      fewer than Mexican-Americans (17 percent) or non-Hispanic whites (15
      percent).
    • Black men and women were more likely to report having 15 or more
      partners in a lifetime (46 percent and 13 percent, respectively) than
      other racial or ethnic groups.
    • Seventeen percent of men and 10 percent of women reported having two or more sexual partners in the past year.
    • Twenty-five percent of women and 17 percent of men reporting having no more than one partner of the other sex in their lifetime.
    • Twenty-six percent of men and 17 percent of women have tried
      cocaine or other street drugs (not including marijuana) at some time in
      their life. Seven percent of men and 4 percent of women had done so
      within the past 12 months.
    • Non-Hispanic whites had a higher percentage of ever using cocaine
      or street drugs (23.5 percent) than blacks (18 percent) or
      Mexican-Americans (16 percent).
    • Adults who were married or had more than a high school education were less likely to use street drugs than others.

The survey, formally titled the National Health and Nutrition
    Examination Survey, did not include the homeless, prisons inmates or
    other institutionalized adults.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:15 am

Have you ever been celibate (made a conscious decision to abstain)? If so, then why?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am

Chris (Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 am) wrote:Mouth sex...

Do you like to perform it, and how important is it to you that your partner does?

I am a very oral person and have enjoyed oral sex with men and women since I first started being sexually active. I don't need it done to me but I need to taste it.

Even as a young man doing prostitutes in Turkey, I was known to eat out this one cute girl (15 years old) that I saw regularly. My buddies said I ate a hundred Turk men by proxy. That was the taboo back then, but since then I have eaten enuf men directly.

IDK what it is but I love the intimacy of having my face in someone's crotch, smelling their special sexual sweat, tasting them. And, love when a woman squirms and bucks and screams because of what I am doing with my fingers and mouth. (love to feel her squeeze my fingers in orgasm)

Altho I first did it with my G/F in Turkey, I have really gotten into analingus, and really enjoy licking guys' ass. Usually just slip into it while sucking cock and balls.

Oh, I am not a clean freak. In fact I tell the guys coming over "Don't Shower." I want to experience all the intimate natural fragrance that a body has.

So, I guess that answers the question with TMI.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Shale wrote:

So, I guess that answers the question with TMI.

Seriously.
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by blonde Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever been celibate (made a conscious decision to abstain)? If so, then why?

nope- and I never want to be celibate. never.
    never ever
    cunnalingus: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 876550
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Chris wrote:Question:
    Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?

Only a four-sum in the '70s. Two guys-two girls. Me and the guy paired up leaving the girls to amuse themselves.

This month my regular fuckbuddy brot his new GF over and the three of us made out. Actually while I find more than one partner fun and playful, it is distracting and I prefer focusing on one person.
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

ok i have a question; what are your thoughts on interacial relationships, specifically white women with black men?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Chris wrote:Here's another sex question:

Years ago I sat down and followed my sexual history (archived now in the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University).

As of this month it has been 61, with men being 31 and women 30. So I guess I am actually bi.

(The number is so low because I was with Brenda for 18 years and with Jim for five.)

Chris wrote:Have you ever been celibate (made a conscious decision to abstain)? If so, then why?

For much of the time I was with Jim we were celibate, living like brothers in a religious order. (Well, actually brothers in a religious order were prolly getting it on)

I had the dilemma of the man I was in love with was not sexually attractive to me, so we just abstained. Of course I masturbated during that time. Tried total celibacy and it lasted a week before I got really weird sexual thots and figured it was safer to relieve tensions.

Last edited by Shale on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Shale wrote:

Only a four-sum in the '70s. Two guys-two girls. Me and the guy paired up leaving the girls to amuse themselves.

This month my regular fuckbuddy brot his new GF over and the three of us made out. Actually while I find more than one partner fun and playful, it is distracting and I prefer focusing on one person.

yeah its too hard to concentrate when there is to much is going on- plus ya gotta be so careful to not give one person more attention than another or they get pissed off, or feel rejected. Its not as fun as what one may think it would be.
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Shale wrote:

So I guess I am actually bi.

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 136616
    YA THINK??!!! Lol... Smile
    ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 176229
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 pm

blonde wrote:ok i have a question; what are your thoughts on interacial relationships, specifically white women with black men?

All I know about is white man with black woman. I thot it was great.

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 Brendashale84txt

Don't know if it is such a racial thing. She fit really well - better than any other woman I have been with (she was the only black woman I have had sex with). OH yeah, they are all pink on the inside.
    :biggrin:
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Chris wrote:Mouth sex...

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 Pictur11

Do you like to perform it, and how important is it to you that your partner does?
    Assuming the person is "clean" down there, yes I like to perform it. Mostly because I think I'm good at it and I'm equally good on males and females. Smile Of course I like getting it too because it feels great, but I don't have to have it and I usually don't get off that way. I'm one of those rare people that probably likes to give more than receive, lol.
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:20 pm

captainbryce wrote:Assuming the person is "clean" down there, yes I like to perform it. Mostly because I think I'm good at it and I'm equally good on males and females. Smile Of course I like getting it too because it feels great, but I don't have to have it and I usually don't get off that way. I'm one of those rare people that probably likes to give more than receive, lol.

its not all that rare; i'd much rather give, and give, and give, and never recieve;)
    ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 794954
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 am

Here is a question someone asked me and I don't think was ever asked here, have you ever "tossed the salad" or had "your salad tossed"?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Here is a question someone asked me and I don't think was ever asked here, have you ever "tossed the salad" or had "your salad tossed"?

OK, had to go check this one out before admitting to something gross like licking shitty cum out of a bunghole - but most sources say it is just anilingus.

I have been doing this since impulsively licking Halet's cute little 17-year-old ass in 1965. I now routinely do it with young men, going south on them while giving head and sucking their balls.

BTW, I do not insist on absolute sterility or even recent cleaning as long as there isn't shit on the surface. I like the fragrance of ani glands, as well as the apocrine sweat on the balls.

Even got pics of it with my buddy Raul.

In fact there is a pic of Raul's anus hanging on my wall by the bathroom. Most ppl don't notice it - or at least no one has mentioned it. I mean, if I'm gonna lick his cute little pucker, why not display it?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:51 pm

blonde wrote:ok i have a question; what are your thoughts on interacial relationships, specifically white women with black men?

I'm the product of a white woman and black man, so naturally I think they're great! Wink Seriously, though, I have zilch problem with interracial relationships.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Here is a question someone asked me and I don't think was ever asked here, have you ever "tossed the salad" or had "your salad tossed"?
    Sorry, but I can't say that this idea is particularly appealing to me. I'll do a lot of things but I have my limits and mouth to ass is one of them.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Shale wrote:

OK, had to go check this one out before admitting to something gross like licking shitty cum out of a bunghole - but most sources say it is just anilingus.

I have been doing this since impulsively licking Halet's cute little 17-year-old ass in 1965. I now routinely do it with young men, going south on them while giving head and sucking their balls.

BTW, I do not insist on absolute sterility or even recent cleaning as long as there isn't shit on the surface. I like the fragrance of ani glands, as well as the apocrine sweat on the balls.

Even got pics of it with my buddy Raul.

In fact there is a pic of Raul's anus hanging on my wall by the bathroom. Most ppl don't notice it - or at least no one has mentioned it. I mean, if I'm gonna lick his cute little pucker, why not display it?

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 4 35166
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:09 am

Guys have you ever hassled to get a condom on and then after you finally did, went limp? lol
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 am

Chris wrote:Guys have you ever hassled to get a condom on and then after you finally did, went limp? lol

Rarely but it has happened. What I miss about being married. No condoms.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by captainbryce Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Chris wrote:Guys have you ever hassled to get a condom on and then after you finally did, went limp? lol
    Unfortunately yes. I often find the process of putting one on to be a mood killer. Plus, I think they are harder to get on when you are uncut.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 am

Here's a question: (since after you became sexually active) have you ever been in a long term relationship (six months-plus) in which you never had sex with the other person?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:36 pm