CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+20
AtownPeep
kinetic
Rule Breaker
RiteDiva
Wadsworth
RedBedroom
SkwirtB
Nystyle709
Impact
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
Jason B.
Marc™
Dan70
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Kral
mindfuck
Chris
24 posters

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 5 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 am

Chris wrote:Here's a question: (since after you became sexually active) have you ever been in a long term relationship (six months-plus) in which you never had sex with the other person?

Yes and it was with a female.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 5 Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Shale Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 am

Chris wrote:Here's a question: (since after you became sexually active) have you ever been in a long term relationship (six months-plus) in which you never had sex with the other person?

Well, not "never" but for most of our 5 years together Jim and I were celibate. We were into a more mystical trip - traveled much of the world together - made pilgrimages and such. We were a couple, just not having sex. It started with me not being sexually turned on by my older bear (I have always been into young men - even when I was one). So, instead of going for an open relationship we went with abstinence.

Of course we didn't try to live some Catholic Priest fantasy - we discretely jacked off regularly. We just didn't have sex with others. (set us apart from those Catholic Priests) d-oh!

OH! Seems I answered this already to another similar question:

Chris wrote:Have you ever been celibate (made a conscious decision to abstain)? If so, then why?

For much of the time I was with Jim we were celibate, living like brothers in a religious order. (Well, actually brothers in a religious order were prolly getting it on)

I had the dilemma of the man I was in love with was not sexually attractive to me, so we just abstained. Of course I masturbated during that time. Tried total celibacy and it lasted a week before I got really weird sexual thots and figured it was safer to relieve tensions.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:13 pm

I've never been in a long term relationships before. sad
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Chris wrote:Alright, alright, I'll share. I think the story I have might top everyone else's so far. laughing

Once I was at a video store and one of the employees (who was putting back movies on the floor) asked me if there was anything I was looking for. I told her no. In the meantime, we made heavy eye contact. Very heavy. Well, she kept on inching closer to me. I started inching closer to her. And before long, she was on her knees, and... blowjob

We were right there in the isle. It was at the back of the store, but still very open. Anybody could have come around and saw us.
    I really like your emoticons!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 pm

captainbryce wrote:
    Chris wrote:Alright, alright, I'll share. I think the story I have might top everyone else's so far. laughing

Once I was at a video store and one of the employees (who was putting back movies on the floor) asked me if there was anything I was looking for. I told her no. In the meantime, we made heavy eye contact. Very heavy. Well, she kept on inching closer to me. I started inching closer to her. And before long, she was on her knees, and... blowjob

We were right there in the isle. It was at the back of the store, but still very open. Anybody could have come around and saw us.
    I really like your emoticons!

Yeah they're expressive, aren't they? laughing
    Gonna soon add some more that Tony sent me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Question:
    Have you ever been with someone and gotten caught in the act?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Chris wrote:Question:

My older brother almost caught me once, I thought I was home alone but then during the act, I heard him coming up the stairs. We got up so fast, got dressed so quickly and then pretended like we were Lil Angels watching TV. Thank God his room was down the hall from mine, he would usually come in my room first to antagonize me if he knew I was home but this time he didn't.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Chris wrote:
    captainbryce wrote:I really like your emoticons!

Chris could you add the one where the eyes pop out, I love that one!!!!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

My older brother almost caught me once, I thought I was home alone but then during the act, I heard him coming up the stairs. We got up so fast, got dressed so quickly and then pretended like we were Lil Angels watching TV. Thank God his room was down the hall from mine, he would usually come in my room first to antagonize me if he knew I was home but this time he didn't.

That happened to me once too. I met this guy from online. He came over and we started fooling around on the floor in the den, then I heard the front door open. It was my mom. She got off early day. I QUICKLY hustled the guy down to the basement and had him wait in the furnace room! She had no idea what was going on and luckily she had to leave back out for a few. I went downstairs, the 2 of us umm "QUICKLY finished" and he left. I still get goosebumps thinking how close I came to getting caught! :biggrin: LMAO!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    captainbryce wrote:I really like your emoticons!

Sure thing!

Wow!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 am

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Sure thing!

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  - Page 5 390931

Thanks Chris!!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 am

Question:
    Would you be willing to give up sex for three years, if you could have wonderfully sensual and erotic dreams (that you vividly remember) whenever you wished?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 am

Would you be willing to give up sex for three years, if you could have wonderfully sensual and erotic dreams (that you vividly remember) whenever you wished?

I would rather have wonderfully sensual and erotic sex so no. big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
    I would rather have wonderfully sensual and erotic sex so no. :biggrin:

co-signs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 am

Question:
    Have you ever had 'revenge' sex?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 am

I had revenge sex on myself once, man that was freaky but it was good!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 am

Tony Marino wrote:I had revenge sex on myself once, man that was freaky but it was good!

Elaborate. lol
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 am

Here's one, a good one too. big grin

Have you ever been physically attracted to a [blood] relative?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 am

Chris wrote:Here's one, a good one too. big grin

Just second cousins. Physically attracted enuf to have sex with them (one girl, one guy)

In fact the girl and I spent a whole day in bed together fucking until our parts were hurting. We fell into bed together after getting wasted drinking and then well... things just happened.

My gay male cousin, whose name is the same as mine, was visiting town and well ... things just happened again, but we knew it was gonna.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 am

Have you ever had sex with someone else the same day you broke up another person?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever had sex with someone else the same day you broke up another person?

Can't say that I have.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever had sex with someone else the same day you broke up another person?

Not the same day, but the same week yes.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Chris wrote:Here's one, a good one too. big grin

I used think my third cousin Anthony was cute as hell. Made me wish we weren't cousins. But attracted enough to go there with them since we were? Hell to nah.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Nope.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:19 pm