CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Shale
Cheaps
Marc™
Suzi
Alan Smithee
Chris
10 posters

Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people? Empty Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people?

Post by Chris Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Have you ever created a scene by loudly going off on someone in front of a group of people?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people? Empty Re: Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm sure I have but I can't remember specifics.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people? Empty Re: Have you ever yelled at someone in front of a bunch of people?

Post by Suzi Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Yes, once. I was working at 7-11 ans the girl on the next shift came in and instead of doing the money count she drifted off to make coffee and left me waiting on a long line of customers. I finally after about 15 minutes of her gracefully floating around yelled at her to come do her job, she walked straight out the door and never came back except to pick up her last check. then I called the manager and told him he best come relieve me cause I was off . He was actually pleased to lose that other employee.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Not that I can recall. I'm not one for causing a scene.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Nothing comes to mind.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Yeah, occasionally I have gone off and at that time don't really care who is around.

Focus narrows to the cause of your irritation.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Hmmm. Not on purpose though.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:07 am

A very few times. My favorite was at a fair, waiting in line to order some food. This rough-looking couple steps up to the side of the counter instead of getting in line, calls out what he wants, and the girl behind the counter took his order. I asked him out loud in front of everyone if he was hungrier than the rest of us and told him he was rude, and the man got very embarrassed and apologized non-stop. Later on in the day I learned that he was a Hell's Angels. Oops!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:59 am

I had a friend's awful husband say some really awful things to me in front of a large crowd. It was so embarrassing. I yelled back.

Then, I looked like the dumb ass because I began to cry.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 am

It happens in my workplace all the time. There was a plastic strap that got caught in some rollers on my machine. We had a substitute supervisor, and she turned the machine on while i was still working on it... my glove actually got caught in the rollers that were activated when she started the machine. I pulled an emergency stop which would not allow the machine to turn on again while i was working on it. this stupid woman who was put in charge comes to me and started yelling that I should never pull the emergency stop!!! HELLO, you could have ripped my fingers off! She and I got into it right there... in front of everyone. People from other areas were coming to see what was going on. Whenever i work with her now, it turns to a screaming match

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:17 pm