CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Marc™
RedBedroom
DarkOblivion
7 posters

When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is

DarkOblivion
    DarkOblivion
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is Empty When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is

Post by DarkOblivion Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

If asked, "What is your greatest flaw?" at a job interview, what would you say?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is Empty Re: When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm

That is a hard question. Hard to come up with a reply that is honest, but not too self deprecating. In the past I have said that I keep my work relationships confined to the work setting and do not take friendships outside the office. Then I would explain that I have found a balance in working with others and also expressing ample interest in their personal lives to form a bond that better strenghtens our working relationship.

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is Empty Re: When asked by employer what your biggest flaw is

Post by Marc™ Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 am

I always say "I have none." What are they gonna do....call me a liar? They don't know me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:08 am

^^^^^^ Exactly. I say whatever I gotta say to get the gig.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 am

When I get ask that question I say that my biggest flaw is that I "overwork". LOL
    tewaz1
    tewaz1
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by tewaz1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 am

I'm slow.
    I'm quick on the uptake, work extremely hard, i do things right the first time, and take personal pride in my work, but I seem to be physically incapable of doing things quickly.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

I think the last time I was asked something like that, I responded that "I hate being bored" and that when there's nothing to do I "look for more work". Some sort of generic answer that they probably saw through. Worked though because I was hired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:01 pm