Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?

Go down 
+7
RobbieFTW
TSJFan4Ever
CatEyes10736
CeCe
Kral
TPP
femme fatale
11 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I have a cousin was raised and lives in Baltimore and because of the distance she's never been close to us here, even though she's a 1st cousin. She recently got married and over the Xmas holiday, she brought her new husband here to meet the family. Not to stereotype, but this guy is..................gay. Think Terry McMillan & Jonathon Plummer or Star Jones & Al Reynolds. It's not just me who thinks so either, just about everyone in the family after meeting him sorta looked at each other like "hmmm", but kept up smiles and cordialness. What made it more ironic is how they fawned all over each other like newlyweds. She was in bliss, but he was acting. But we haven't said anything to her about it, because we're just not "close" enough to her to get in her business like that.

So my question is, if you knew or felt your friend or loved one was involved with someone who was into something bad, or deceiving them in some way while they were totally ignorant of it, would you say something to them about it to warn them or mind your business?
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

I don't think that I have...I *might* though if I thought I needed to.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I haven't had any situations like that happen to me, but I would I knew for a FACT that they WERE up to no good.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm

I would if I knew for sure the person was bad news. I wouldn't want the friend or relative to be hurt..or worse.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 pm

I would and I have.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 am

Yup - with the same friend. She's desperate to be in a relationship and doesn't seem capable of being single so it's disaster after disaster with her. We've warned her about several guys but she usually learns the hard way - nothing abusive, but guys who just aren't right for her and then she ends up even more hurt in the end.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 am

I havent but i would. They can be mad and not believe me but at least i told the truth and cleared my conscience. What they do with the info after that is their biz.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
I havent but i would. They can be mad and not believe me but at least i told the truth and cleared my conscience. What they do with the info after that is their biz.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeah I told a few friends before about how I thought their BF/GF's were up to no good. Sometimes I didn't have proof....but just had a bad vibe about them. They can heed my words or not. Their choice.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 pm

I haven't had to butt in like this previously, but I would if I saw something going on that shouldn't be. I would expect someone who claimed to care about me to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Mind my business for the most part. If he's 'faking', then she will find out eventually. I don't get involved in other people's relationships. It would have to be BLATANT for me to bother to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?   Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever "warned" a friend or family member about their lover?
Page 1 of 1