CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Chris
9 posters

Your siblings and their personality.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your siblings and their personality.  Empty Your siblings and their personality.

Post by Chris Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 am

How would you describe your siblings personalities in comparison/contrast to yours?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Your siblings and their personality.  Empty Re: Your siblings and their personality.

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

I have ALOT of them! Just to describe my whole sibs tho. . .
    My sister is alot like me, got alot of energy, likes having fun and is basically my BFF. My brother is a brat, is greedy & selfish and vaguely acts like my dad.

I'm the nicest! LOL

Last edited by RobbieFTW on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Your siblings and their personality.  Empty Re: Your siblings and their personality.

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 am

Oh boy, I have many siblings and we are all different as night and day. My older sister is selfish, the next one is selfish but compassionate, the other one is more like a Mom and a lot kinder but very stubborn. My older brother lives on another planet, the next one is selfish and mean, the next one is a playboy but a lot of fun to be with and always around to help out. Then there is me, they threw away the key to this perfection big grin LOL!! I have to wonder what they say about me.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm

My baby brohter and I are are pretty similar. Except I'm taller and better looking.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm

My younger sister is like me in the regard that she talks a lot and doesn't filter what she has to say, but she's also more conservative, domesticated and uptight. I don't know how someone born in the mid 1980s can be that traditional, but she is.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

My younger brother is pretty much the polar opposite from me in more ways than one. He's a lot more reserved and calm than I am. He is a lot more patient than I am. He doesn't curse as much. He's not as much of a procrastinator. He's nicer. Surprisingly, we never clashed that much growing up. We do have the same kind of humor.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 am

Both me and my sister are alike in the fact that we're both stubborn and are very protective of family members. But she's a bit selfish at times and doesn't filter what she says, usually at the worst moments.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 am

The only one I can really comment on is my brother because he's the only one I grew up with. As kids we were a lot alike, now, we're still alike in some ways but now...I don't know where to begin. He's a type A personality and I'm a type B, or vice virtue or something like that ( laughing ) he's the one who has panic attacks and can't deal with ordinary things like being in crowds and such, and it doesn't bother me.

And it's more than that, has anybody ever known somebody SO detailed it was irritating as hell? Like he can't just say 'I'm going to get something to eat', or even just get it and shut up, no no, I have to hear how he thinks he's going to get some double stuffed Oreos, or he won't say 'I'm gonna get a drink', no I have to hear how he thinks he'll get a small glass of milk. Just get it and shut up! Nobody wants to hear it! And I'm the exact opposite because most of what I do I don't tell people about, but for some reason I'M the odd one then because I don't talk.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 am

My brother is a LOT more even-tempered than me. He's more methodical, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:41 pm