CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+32
Scott
justme
Shale
wesley
GrayWolf
Alan Smithee
tmontyb
jeffb1986
binky04
Alden
Impact
Darkflower
Jason B.
stonestatic
RiteDiva
JM130ELM
Wadsworth
CatEyes10736
FightSleep
captainbryce
Dan70
kinetic
RedBedroom
UMo
Nhaiyel
Jaws
Nystyle709
Chris
mindfuck
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Marc™
36 posters

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged]

captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 Empty Re: ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged]

Post by captainbryce Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

We talk about masturbation but not to the extent that I have on here.
    My friend Mason is always talking about jacking off. He's addicted to it (even though he is married). So we end up talking about it and comparring stories a lot. I think I've talked about masturbation with everyone of my friends at some point though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 Empty Re: ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Definetly something to use once in awhile when you want to do something different, its non-addictive.
    FightSleep
    FightSleep
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 1

Post by FightSleep Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Oh yeah I def like being on the edge several times before the explosion! Sometimes I go for over an hour and wow!

Once when I "edged", I oddly enough came w/o orgasming. I dunno how or WHY that happened. It only happened that one time. I was very close to the edge and I think I coughed or something. I dunno what I did but SOMETHING momentarily diverted my attention when I was at the "edge" and I would up spontaneously shooting without feeling a thing!!! It was weird and unfortunate!
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Dan wrote:So do any of you use any toys? Ladies: dildos/vibrators/beeds. Fellas: fleshlights.

How bout poppers?

Inquiring minds...

Dildos are too mechanical.
    Vibrators can be fun only if you use the right one, otherwise they can actually be kind of annoying.
    Beads I have never tried.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think that this thread does not bluntly ask the question of how, where and why...does it?
    Anyhoo, I think it is a good thing before work or anything stressful.

Funny you say that cuz a few years ago I lost my wallet when I was out and was FLUSTERED and RAVING MAD about itcuz I had like 100 dollars in it. Sick to my stomach mad over it. When I got home man I think I j/o the hardest I ever did in my life. That tug was "ANGRY". I was frustrated as fuck. lol Few days later I got my wallet back with all the $$$$ still inside. You would think I woulda jacked it to THAT but nah....

(this is a weird ass thread lol)
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 am

Wadsworth wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:I think that this thread does not bluntly ask the question of how, where and why...does it?
    Anyhoo, I think it is a good thing before work or anything stressful.

Funny you say that cuz a few years ago I lost my wallet when I was out and was FLUSTERED and RAVING MAD about itcuz I had like 100 dollars in it. Sick to my stomach mad over it. When I got home man I think I j/o the hardest I ever did in my life. That tug was "ANGRY". I was frustrated as fuck. lol Few days later I got my wallet back with all the $$$$ still inside. You would think I woulda jacked it to THAT but nah....

(this is a weird ass thread lol)

I've had those furious jerks myself. You get so overcome by frustration that the testosterone just spikes, and you have to release it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

Dan wrote:So do any of you use any toys? Ladies: dildos/vibrators/beeds. Fellas: fleshlights.

How bout poppers?

Inquiring minds....

Umm, what is a popper? And what's a fleshlight, lol? I don't use toys. I have used a vibrator....I actually have a funny story about my vibrator but I'm too tired to type it out. Maybe later.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:00 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Umm, what is a popper? And what's a fleshlight, lol? I don't use toys. I have used a vibrator....I actually have a funny story about my vibrator but I'm too tired to type it out. Maybe later.

Techically a popper is something they use in a hospital for people having chest pain I believe. It just gives you a temporary high. A fleshlight is a male toy that looks like a Flashlight and at the end has some female genitalia formed on it. You put your "dick" inside of it and masturbate with it and its supposed to feel close to the real thing.

I wanna hear your Vibrator story!

Chris I have a fleshlight smiley somewhere should I post it?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 am

captainbryce wrote:Really? Me and my friends talk about jacking off all the time, lol. I thought that was normal and that every guy did that. Maybe we are just weird!

We talk about masturbating but in a joking way, never too technical. Thats cool that you can be that open with your friend about it. Maybe I will startle my best friend and start talking details about my sessions LOL just to see a reaction.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Are "poppers" the same as "Video Head Cleaner?"
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 pm

How bout poppers?

Inquiring minds....

Fleshlights are too expensive. At least they were the last time I saw one. Poppers? Meh. Another form of huffing. My luck, I'd OD.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

Techically a popper is something they use in a hospital for people having chest pain I believe. It just gives you a temporary high. A fleshlight is a male toy that looks like a Flashlight and at the end has some female genitalia formed on it. You put your "dick" inside of it and masturbate with it and its supposed to feel close to the real thing.

Chris I have a fleshlight smiley somewhere should I post it?

I wanna hear it too...
    ::: pulls up a chair ::::
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm

How bout poppers?

Inquiring minds....

Not a fan of dildos and I'm not freaky enough to use beads, but I have two vibrators. Wink

So guys, do you shoot or ooze? Blue Cool
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

RiteDiva wrote:So guys, do you shoot or ooze? Blue Cool

90% of the time I'm a shooter.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:24 pm

RiteDiva wrote:
    Not a fan of dildos and I'm not freaky enough to use beads, but I have two vibrators. Wink

Oooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzeeeeeeerrrrrr. It just plops out in dribbles and drabs.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 pm

RiteDiva wrote:

Shooter, I have hit the wall behind me quite a few times, what a pain to have to get up and clean it off.
    ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 256228
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Chris wrote:

90% of the time I'm a shooter.

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Last edited by Tony Marino on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm

^ So what, no smiley face for my candid ejaculatory reveal? :x
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Marc wrote:^ So what, no smiley face for my candid ejaculatory reveal? :x

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 951267 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 502576 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 86890 ** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 317770 Smile
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah right. I had to ask for it. LMAO!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Marc wrote:Oh yeah right. LMAO! I had to ask for it.

** The official Masturbation thread! ** [merged] - Page 3 817607
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Just fucking with you Tony. I'm bored as hell tonight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Marc wrote:Just fucking with you Tony. I'm bored as hell tonight.

I know, Im bored too just waiting for True Blood to come on.
    kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

Post by kinetic Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am

RiteDiva wrote:

He shoots. He scores.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:32 am

Tony Marino wrote:Techically a popper is something they use in a hospital for people having chest pain I believe. It just gives you a temporary high.

Oh, I knew that. I thought poppers was some other slang term for some new revolutionary sex toy that's out on the market or something.

A fleshlight is a male toy that looks like a Flashlight and at the end has some female genitalia formed on it. You put your "dick" inside of it and masturbate with it and its supposed to feel close to the real thing.

Interesting.

It's actually not that funny to me but when I tell someone they always get a laugh out of it. Basically, my cousin threw a party at my father's house a few years back. I was living with him at the time. Most of people that came, obviously, were friends of hers or friends of friends of hers so I really didn't know them too much, if at all. So what do you do at parties? Socialize! Schmooze, mingle, whatever have you.....and I did for a little while, until they started to bore me a little. Add the fact that I started drinking and I felt a little warm, so I decided to 'slip away' to my room for a little while. And that's when I broke out Dexter (that was his name). I was gone for about half an hour. I actually heard some folks out there looking for me, but I was handling business so I didn't have time to entertain it. Well, after I was done, I went to the bathroom to wash it off. And I guess in my haste to get back to the party, I left it in the sink. My dumb ass had to leave it in the hall bathroom sink, the same damn bathroom that the guests were using. So I left it there and you know throughout the night people were going back in front to the bathroom. Now, I'm outside on the deck carrying on and what have you and after few people go to the bathroom, I started noticing that they would come back out and more people would follow them to the bathroom. So I'm like, "what the fuck is everybody going to the bathroom all of a sudden for?" I guess because someone saw it in the sink and they either decide to find out who it belonged to or the fact that nobody would believe them if they said what they saw (I'm betting it's the latter). Anyway, now it comes to everybody's attention and my cousin was like "who's vibrator is this? Who brought this in here?". Now granted everybody is in a lighthearted mood so it's not that serious, everyone is just cracking the fuck up and making jokes. Of course, I played it off and chimed in (tipsy) right along with my cousin in wanting to know who brought the vibrator in. Then I suggested to just leave it where they found it and whosever it is, they will get it when they leave. If not, we will throw it away. That was the end of that and party continued. I snuck away and got my vibrator out of the sink and put it back in the secret pouch in my decorative throw pillow on my bed that's basically intended to hide it. And went right back to mingling. No way in hell was I going to throw away Dexter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:35 am