CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
trevorrules2
Forgiveness Man
aublack40
Chris
Pilaring
gmruss4
Crazy4Gaga
sue67
12 posters

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

Post by LuvTnT Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm

I think Tea deserves more credit. She has tried hard for MONTHS to get Todd and Dani to bond. She has wished and prayed that the 2 people she loves most would start to develop a real father/daughter relationship so they could all be a family. Because of this, I can't see Tea just asking Blair to be Dani's guardian. I read a spoiler that said "IF anything happens to Todd, then Blair steps in". Tea being a mother, it makes sense that she's worried about her daughter's welfare should anything happen to her *only* living parent, Todd.

Wednesday will be so incredibly difficult to watch when Todd says goodbye to Tea. FL said in a recent interview that it was very emotionally challenging for she and TSJ (and KM too). I hope those scenes don't disappoint.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Tea can suggest Blair to Todd but not force it because Todd is still alive, I hate that Vicky and the Lord side of the family is being cleansed from Todd's children and making them all Cramers, I know it must be a plot point to give Eli that bases of his mater plan but to slap TnT and Todd fans in the face like this, if Tea thinks that Todd isn't able to decide or somehow thinks Blair would be better then Vicky thats screwed-up writing.

Last edited by sue67 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I hate the fact that TIIC are ignoring the fact that Todd's kids have another side of the family also. I remember when Chloe's funeral was held, Starr was at a dance and did not even mention it.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Spoiler get ready to be pissed, Tea screws over Todd .......off the TnT bandwagon - Page 2 Empty Tea's Really Batting A Thousand Here

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

First she gets Todd to let Cole off of the charges for beating Todd to death and now she's turning Dani over to Blair.

RC has no interest in the Lords anymore he loves the Cramers and turns every woman into a Cramer woman.

To hell with the Lords they don't exist anymore.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

It really does seem that way, doesn't it trevorrules2? The Cramers SUCK as a family. Every one of them is pathetic and miserable and can't keep a guy 'cause they're too selfish and self-centred. The only decent one is the one who's supposed crazy - Addie. Well - Hope is too little to count.

TPTB sure are making it hard to love Téa when they have her doing crazy stuff like this. I'm really not happy with her. Her scenes with Blaire are horrible and neither actress really seems to be doing all that great a job in them. Those scenes just come off as so forced and fake. Neither actress is really able to convince me that there's anything to this friendship and now to have Tea pulling a stunt like this? Well - we're seeing how much Todd means to her - first she wants the guy who tried to murder him and assaulted her supposedly beloved Estrealla to get away with it all and now she's giving Todd's daughter away to his ex who's slept with pretty much half the town and the only reason it's not the whole town is 'cause half the town are female and Blaire's not into females that we know of.

TPTB really do hate Todd and his fans!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm

According to the show today Blair is the Foster Mom she dosen't have custody of Dani.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Tony Marino wrote:According to the show today Blair is the Foster Mom she dosen't have custody of Dani.
    Téa said: After I am gone, Dani will still be a minor and if anything happens to Todd before she turns 18, she'll be alone. So if it's ok with you Blair, I'd like to ask you to be Dani's legal guardian.
    It's confusing b/c spoilers were Blair becomes Dani's legal guardian and the will signing made it sound like she is BUT Téa clearly stated IF anything happens to Todd before she turns 18 so HE has custody and is raising Dani.

But then Téa also left all the medical, and school info with Blair so that pissed me off as she should give that to Todd only.

But then Téa clearly leaving Dani LIVING with Todd in his HOME and spoilers say on Wednesday she asks him to stay out of trouble so he can be around to raise Dani. So Todd must be primary legal guardian and Blair secondary which actually is how a lot of legal wills are written for minors. I know I wasbackup legal guardian for my nephews before they passed 18.

I admit the writing is definitely pulling something hinky here but I think it's all setup for will switcheroo Eli pulled. Ross will show up after Téa is declared dead to file custody for Dani on grounds he was primary guardian.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 pm

As I thought, Tea is clearly leaving Dani with Todd. She just wants to make sure Dani is well cared for if Todd's 109 lives run out before Dani turns 18. Razz
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by LuvTnT Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Tea VERY CLEARLY stated that IF something happens to Todd before Dani turns 18, Blair is her legal guardian. She is leaving Dani with Todd, but wants a backup plan since Todd will be her ONLY surviving parent. It's definitely a mother looking after her daughter so I can't blame Tea.

None of it will matter because we know that Eli won't put Blair's name on that will. He switched wills so the one that Tea signed is clearly a fake one. I'm sure he will add Ross' name to it. JMO
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm

^^^^Is that all he did? I thought he tricked her into signing some drastic document that will have bad consequences.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I thought so too until I heard Tea say if something happens to Todd will you be Dani's legal guardian and then will you be her mother.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:^^^^Is that all he did? I thought he tricked her into signing some drastic document that will have bad consequences.
    I think the drastic will is leaving Téa's entire estate to Danielle with Ross Rayburn as PRIMARY guardian not Todd Manning. Ross gains access to Téa's money AND custody of Danielle.

Todd wasn't there today for the signing of the will... purposely left out so he can't swear to WTF happened. And Eli has Blair out of the country so she can't testify that was NOT the will she signed nor did her BFF Téa ever mention Ross getting Dani.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:15 pm