CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+13
CatEyes10736
femme fatale
Jason B.
GrayWolf
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Chris
Impact
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Marc™
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
17 posters

Joke 'em if they can't take a fu<k

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Joke 'em if they can't take a fu<k - Page 9 Empty Re: Joke 'em if they can't take a fu<k

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

What's the difference between a whore, a mistress and a wife?

In bed the whore says, "Faster Daddy Faster"

The mistress says, "Slower Darling Slower"

The wife says, "Beige....I think I'll paint the ceiling beige"
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Joke 'em if they can't take a fu<k - Page 9 Empty Re: Joke 'em if they can't take a fu<k

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Two nuns are walking down the street when a naked man streaks passed. One had a stroke but the other couldn't reach.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

LMAO!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Sometimes you gotta let the pigs know if they don't take care of the insignificant (to them) problems they may become bigger.

I was once attacked by a dog while riding my bike in Miami. I called the police to report a loose dog on the street that came after me and they were dragging about it.

Then I told them that if I killed the fucking dog its owner would likely get upset and one of us would probably have to kill the other in self defense.

They sent a unit to tell the guy it was against the law to let his dog terrorize ppl on the street.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:46 pm