CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Kral
Chris
6 posters

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010) Empty OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010)

Post by Chris Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 am

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010) Onelif10
    For the week of December 6, 2010
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010) Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010)

Post by Kral Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Oye! Dorian called Viki her "friend."

Seriously how much of a goober is NuJoey for wanting to marry this woman he's known for 15 minutes. Seems he didn't learn anything from his past disastrous marriages to Kelly and Jen, both of whom he married rashly!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010) Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010)

Post by Jason B. Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 am

I can already tell this Joey/Kelly/Aubrey thing is gonna be a flop. Between Joey Gump and Kelly and Aubrey's foolish friendship...no I was bored by the whole thing today. Joey is a complete idiot. Also there are too many triangles and quads on the show now. Bo/Nora/Inez/Eddie is another. Clint/Viki/Echo another.

This Eddie/Nora thing just tells me that Jonathon Wesley Shipp is there on a REALLY limited agreement. This reminds me of Billy Warlock playing Ross.

Sidenote: They added James, Nate and Shaun to the opening today. They also brought back the whole "Stay tuned for scenes from the next OLTL" thing back!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 am

I laughed when Nora and Eddie started growling at each other (they have more chemistry than Bora these days), but overall it was a pretty dry episode. I know some people are complaining about Joey's impetuousness with Aubrey, but this is par for the course with his character. He's always fallen fast with women, so it's in-character.

I also noticed the next day previews back. That was a surprise, I once heard that they were cut for budget reasons and that just editing the clips together from the next episode for a thirty second preview costs almost as much as editing a full episode.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 am

I've had a long, busy day I think I'll just skip OLTL today. I don't see anything I'm interested in and don't feel like watching the storylines that were featured.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm

JB wrote:I can already tell this Joey/Kelly/Aubrey thing is gonna be a flop. Between Joey Gump and Kelly and Aubrey's foolish friendship...no I was bored by the whole thing today. Joey is a complete idiot. Also there are too many triangles and quads on the show now. Bo/Nora/Inez/Eddie is another. Clint/Viki/Echo another.

This Eddie/Nora thing just tells me that Jonathon Wesley Shipp is there on a REALLY limited agreement. This reminds me of Billy Warlock playing Ross.

Sidenote: They added James, Nate and Shaun to the opening today. They also brought back the whole "Stay tuned for scenes from the next OLTL" thing back!

I did notice they added them to the opening credits and was totally surprised by them bringing back the scene from the next day!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 am

I wonder why they've brought the scenes from the next day back. I really haven't paid much attention at all to OLTL. As long as the focus is on the storylines that have been shown this week, I just don't have a lot of interest. James/Bobby is the only storyline I have any interest in of the storylines that have been on the last three days but I just don't feel like putting up with the rest of the crap. Maybe I should just watch the next day spoilers, instead.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 am

This has been a Todd-less week for OLTL.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 pm

I didn't expect them to turn Eddie psycho this fast. I knew they would, but this was quick.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I just LOL's @ Eddie saying that he was entertaining a lady friend and asking Brody if he wanted to join in. OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 6, 2010) 176229
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 am

Natalie's Marty slap wasn't 1/2 as good as the slap Marty gave Natalie last month. Hope tomorrow the fight continues and that Marty doesn't just take that slap.

I hate to say it but I'm losing some of my thrill where James is concerned. He's a little too wussy where Papa Ford is concerned, even when he tries to "man up" to daddy he comes off like a complete wimp.

This Bo/Nora/Clint/Eddie/Inez thing would be so much better if the actress playing Inez weren't so blah. She's easily the weakest link in the Ford family and on the show overall. Also did anyone notice when Bo said that Drew would be Rex's age had he lived? That's not at all right, Drew would have been considerably older than Rex.

Matthew has become SO horrible lately that I couldn't even appreciate it when Matthew figured out Clint's secret. I want someone to pop that brat in the mouth.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am

Chris wrote:I laughed when Nora and Eddie started growling at each other (they have more chemistry than Bora these days), but overall it was a pretty dry episode. I know some people are complaining about Joey's impetuousness with Aubrey, but this is par for the course with his character. He's always fallen fast with women, so it's in-character.

I also noticed the next day previews back. That was a surprise, I once heard that they were cut for budget reasons and that just editing the clips together from the next episode for a thirty second preview costs almost as much as editing a full episode.

Yeah they should let Nora have a torrid affair with Eddie that would boost ratings through the roof!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 am

Did we have to see Nora's cleavage and lacy Victoria's Secret bra? what a turn off that was.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

Kral wrote:Natalie's Marty slap wasn't 1/2 as good as the slap Marty gave Natalie last month. Hope tomorrow the fight continues and that Marty doesn't just take that slap.

I hate to say it but I'm losing some of my thrill where James is concerned. He's a little too wussy where Papa Ford is concerned, even when he tries to "man up" to daddy he comes off like a complete wimp.

This Bo/Nora/Clint/Eddie/Inez thing would be so much better if the actress playing Inez weren't so blah. She's easily the weakest link in the Ford family and on the show overall. Also did anyone notice when Bo said that Drew would be Rex's age had he lived? That's not at all right, Drew would have been considerably older than Rex.

Matthew has become SO horrible lately that I couldn't even appreciate it when Matthew figured out Clint's secret. I want someone to pop that brat in the mouth.

Get in line I am sure there are a lot of folks out there that would love to pop Matty in the face.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 am

I ended up skipping the whole week. There was nothing I was interested in and the storylines that were featured were ones that I just didn't feel like turning in to see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:11 am