CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010) Empty OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010)

Post by Chris Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 am

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010) Onelif10
    For the week of December 13, 2010
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010) Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010)

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 pm

I had to laugh out loud tonight with Matthew behind the wheel of that car, it looked like his head just about made it above the steering wheel. I guess they escalated Matthew's age don't you have to be at least 17 to drive in PA? I thought he was 15 years old. His screaming at Dani on the phone was laughable too, he just dosen't cut it trying to be a man. Now Nate, he is a MAN!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010) Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of December 13, 2010)

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Johnny proposes to Natalie so whats with Natalie telling Johnny to wait for a few minutes while she called Rex to confirm that Rex didn't tell Johnny about Brody being the father of her child? That was just the most ridiculous conversation, your boyfriend proposes and you halt him in mid air to go call your brother to ask him what they talked about? I FF all the Natalie scenes after that stupid mess.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 am

Sounds like a dull,boring eppy, other than getting a chance to laugh at Matthew. Is it worse than those racecar driving scenes of Marcie after she stole Sam, when she kept rocking the steering wheel back and forth like she was a NASCAR driver?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 am

What exactly is Brody good for? I'm watching yesterday's episode right now, and am scratching my head wondering if he is supposed to still be a cop. And John's proposal to Natalie was completely out of character. As much as I would enjoy seeing John made a fool of, I can't because I can see that it's all being for the sake of propping this awful pairing. The whole WTD s/l, where they're concerned leaves me cold, because I can already predict far in advance how it's going to end. That baby ain't Brody's. Their whole involvement in it just seems like a big waste.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:51 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Sounds like a dull,boring eppy, other than getting a chance to laugh at Matthew. Is it worse than those racecar driving scenes of Marcie after she stole Sam, when she kept rocking the steering wheel back and forth like she was a NASCAR driver?

It was actually a good episode just those two distractions. I forgot about Marcie LOL that was hilarious too!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

Chris wrote:What exactly is Brody good for? I'm watching yesterday's episode right now, and am scratching my head wondering if he is supposed to still be a cop. And John's proposal to Natalie was completely out of character. As much as I would enjoy seeing John made a fool of, I can't because I can see that it's all being for the sake of propping this awful pairing. The whole WTD s/l, where they're concerned leaves me cold, because I can already predict far in advance how it's going to end. That baby ain't Brody's. Their whole involvement in it just seems like a big waste.

Their whole relationship is a waste, just marry them off and let them sit in a corner somewhere, I agree that the baby is not going to be Brody's.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

The Ford dad story isn't working for me at all and I'm glad he didn't last that long. I think it was Inez that did him in and I hope that leads to her departure. About John and Nat, I hate them too but the show really sees them as some kind of super couple. The baby is definitely his, I don't think this engagements gonna last though.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 am

Did anyone else get a weird vibe between Joey and Jessica today? Almost seemed like she was flirting with him.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 am

Chris wrote:Did anyone else get a weird vibe between Joey and Jessica today? Almost seemed like she was flirting with him.

lol That Joey was seen putting on his shirt while they were talking made it worse. It's not like incest would be unheard of in that family.

Today made it painfully clear that the Cramer women are starting to serve little purpose on the show. The Blair/Kelly/Dorian powwow was so mundane and yawn inducing. I also don't understand why Inez doesn't just tell Bo everything about what Clint has done. She is a shining example of how stupid they make women on soaps. She could have unloaded everything to Bo and together they could have worked out a plan to stop Clint AND Eddie, who I'm glad is gone because this role was beneath JWS. He'll always be nice guy Mitch Leery to me.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 am

There are so few strong women on soaps. Most seem pathetic and desperate. No wonder most of my favs are guys!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Eddie's stint was a complete waste. Much as I'd like to play dumb and wonder aloud what his purpose was, I know it was just to create sympathy and more front burner airtime for the Ford family. Now there's gonna be this 'whodunit' mystery and trial that's gonna linger until the end of next sweeps period.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 pm

I wonder if BW was wearing a pregnancy suit yesterday because she had her baby a while ago now and was off screen for a few weeks.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:52 am

I think they pre-taped a bunch of scenes with BW, so maybe that's what we're seeing now.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Where was Nora after the crash? She was riding in the passenger seat. The whole "open the box" thing with Blair and TnT was just silly. Come on now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 am

John is back to being an arrogant prick. I really can't stand that SOB! I so want the baby to be Brody's because I hate John and want him to know the pain of loosing a child, though it can't compare to what he did to Todd when he let him continue mourning a child who wasn't dead. I can't wait until John and Nat break up. I'm sure he'll dump her for the next damsel in distress once he knows that she slept with Brody.

I think I'm glad I missed most of this week. Today was the first day that I really tuned in.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:26 am

Matthew is SUCH an idiot - he's going on about Bo cheating and how could BO do that. Has he forgotten that Nora has cheated on ALL of her husbands? What a little idiot he's turned out to be - a pathetic looser who's the perfect combo of his uncle Clint and his Mom.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

So Johnny finds a cufflink and right away he charges over to Todd's house ready to accuse Todd of the murder. McBain just gets dumber and dumber as time goes on, I wish Todd had left him in that building Eli blew up instead of saving his sorry ass.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:John is back to being an arrogant prick. I really can't stand that SOB! I so want the baby to be Brody's because I hate John and want him to know the pain of loosing a child, though it can't compare to what he did to Todd when he let him continue mourning a child who wasn't dead. I can't wait until John and Nat break up. I'm sure he'll dump her for the next damsel in distress once he knows that she slept with Brody.

I think I'm glad I missed most of this week. Today was the first day that I really tuned in.

No please let Johnny and Natalie stay together they deserve one another. To have Johnny on the loose again to corrupt another woman in Llanview is way over the edge.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 am

Tony Marino wrote:No please let Johnny and Natalie stay together they deserve one another. To have Johnny on the loose again to corrupt another woman in Llanview is way over the edge.

I don't want John to end up with a kid until he pays for what he did to Todd, so if someone kidnaps Natalie's baby or the baby turns out to be Brody's - Marty pulled a switch of her own or some crap like that - then Saint John and Natters can stay together but I don't want them happy. John's ruined Nat for me, but I really don't want him to have a kid.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 am

This whodunit storyline is already the pits for me. Eddie just wasn't there long enough for me to care who killed him. John and Natalie do deserve each other; neither is a prize, and honestly no one else should be pressed for their affection.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 am

I missed the show yesterday, damn, I forgot to turn the satellite box on.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 am

I'm still kinda bitter over the John/Evangeline breakup and every time I see John and Natalie together, I'm irked for that reason alone. It's as if Natalie "won".
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 am

Kral wrote:I'm still kinda bitter over the John/Evangeline breakup and every time I see John and Natalie together, I'm irked for that reason alone. It's as if Natalie "won".

I look at it like Natalie lost, who the hell would want to be with Johnny????
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah - I agree that the whole Eddie storyline is happening too fast but I guess it's been a whole couple of months since saint Johnny and Nora had a chance to arrest Todd for murder, so they needed a storyline to speed that up. Can't go more than a few months without Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb going after Todd, or if we through Brody in, we'd have the Three Stooges.

ITA that Natalie is the looser, stuck with a dweeb like John who has the emotions of a snake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:21 am